Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How Did You Find This Site?
MisterDaniel 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 17 92

I was looking for alternatives for B/R (Which turned into a somewhat credible sports site to a carbon copy of the Daily Mail) And I found some alternatives but they had certain rules like you couldn't make a thread until you reach a certain amount of comments (TotalFootballForums) or I couldn't log in properly (Goal.com). Then I found an awards site (Cause apparently this site was a finalist for some award) that linked me here. So far, I like it here. It's probably the most unbiased when it comes to football. Yeah it's a bit PL biased but they report on pretty much any Bundesliga, Serie A, and even Ligue 1 or Portuguese League games. Yes there are trolls but they are NOTHING compared to Goal.com or B/R trolls.

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I found this site trying to find good highlights right after games finished. I'm used to American sports where full-game highlights are readily available minutes after a game ends, for some reason that simply isn't the case with global soccer.

Came for the highlights, stayed for the discussion, I guess.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

A friend told me about it and slowly I started reading comments and forum posts.

Felt the community is friendly especially that Beckham moderator and decided to give it a try. Loving the fact I can discuss with a Manchester United fan or an Arsenal fan on a polite way and share football views. It is my 1st time on a forum anyway.

P.S. I like toying with trolls here a bit too :$

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Caught the site as I was looking for highlights. I lurked for a good while before registering and commenting.

Either I am totally desensitized to "trolls" or I am not reading the right threads because I am not seeing all the drama that everyone is noting. Sports brings some trash talk, especially on the pitch, but it has not been bad at all here that I have seen. That is a nice thing mind you.

I read a lot of comments on each thread, be that I chime in or not, and I think most here are passionate, team loyal, and know the game pretty well. That is what a good forum is all about. Smart discussions, humor, relevant topics, and a GREAT highlight section. I plan to stay for awhile as long as I am welcome. :)

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I think everyone sooner or later decided to search on google for " vs highlights" and came up with FR's highlights.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

My dad.

onze11 8 years ago
Barcelona, Haiti 29 123

I googled what's the best football website ever, go ahead google it. Lol jk. Like Tuanis said, I was looking for highlights on google.

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I think it was in the teletext section of a German TV-Station where I wanted to read some sports news and it randomly said footyroom.com, so I decided to look it up. That was about 4 or 5 years ago, if I remember correctly.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think it was in the teletext section of a German TV-Station where I wanted to read some sports news and it randomly said footyroom.com, so I decided to look it up. That was about 4 or 5 years ago.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

Like Tuanis said, highlight and google. I would also like to had that from all the football site I did find, FR is propably the best. :D

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I didn't find this site, this site found me.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Was on exchange studies in Hong Kong a couple of years ago and this random guy told me about the site.. A few years of lurking and then I became a passionate member. Great highlights and certain people like tiki keeps me here.

KhaledAzizJr 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

My dad comes here all the time to watch highlights because they are available almost instantly after a match takes place (he doesn't have an account though). Eventually, he showed me this lovely site, and I decided that I wanted to become a part of it! :)

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

@liomessi10 @KhaledAzizJr Thats actually pretty good for you guys, sometimes, me and my dad watch the highlight together when he get back from work, its great. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@liomessi10 @KhaledAzizJr Thats actually pretty for you guys, sometimes, me and my dad watch the highlight together when he get back from work, its great. :D

KhaledAzizJr 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

@Emobot7 Agreed :D

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Now when my dad watches highlights i just go and watch with him. It's usually highlijght i saw in the morning.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont remember... Oo. But I often use the best possible sites. :D