Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

HOT!!! Pedro to Manchester United !!! WHAT WHAT???
tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Guys,

Im so excited right now. It looks like Pedro might go to Manchester United after Barca's super cup against Sevila.

The rumor has gone from 10% chance up to ... 70% now (how I see it).

FYI, MU rejected his buy clause from Barca (£23m), but now we have some cash from Di Maria (sad), ahh well. LVG said Pedro would be our primary target NOW!!

Even Mundo Deportivo the magazine that closes to Barca claimed that Pedro is certain to leave Barca...

I really hope that we will have him!!!
PS: if we have him, we might loan Januzaj to SUnderland

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Guys,

Im so excited right now. It looks like Pedro might go to Manchester United after Barca's super cup against Sevila.

The rumor has gone from 10% chance up to ... 70% now (how I see it).

FYI, MU rejected his buy clause from Barca (£23m), but now we have some cash from Di Maria (sad), ahh well. LVG said Pedro would be our primary target NOW!!

Even Mundo Deportivo the news that closes to Barca claimed that Pedro is certain to leave Barca...

I really hope that we will have him!!!
PS: if we have him, we might loan Januzaj to SUnderland

Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Why so excited about Pedro? He is clearly a class below ADM. He is more positionally disciplined than ADM but is otherwise not an upgrade over him.

Haha, just read that Real set to profit from di Maria move. Madrid receive 8% of the transfer fee (8.000.000 Euros if PSG pays 63.000.000 for di Maria). Hardly any cash for Madrid, but a profit nevertheless. Theoretically speaking, this money should be able to cover up Sergio Ramos' contract extension, when he gets one.

• History

Why so excited about Pedro? He is clearly a class below ADM. He is more positionally disciplined than ADM but is otherwise not an upgrade over him.

Haha, just read that Real set to profit from di Maria move. Madrid receive 8% of the transfer fee (8.000.000 Euros if PSG pays 63.000.000 for di Maria). Hardly any cash for Madrid, but a profit nevertheless.

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

Still better numbers than anyone we currently have.

I really wish we hadn't sold Di Maria, but whatever, let's make do.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

He is way more consistent.. He could turn up to be Our Alexis Sanchez :)

Im calling it right now, if he joins he'll end up being our top scorer for the season.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

I think a lot of people adores Pedro...

He's such a great guy, and despite being left out for Neymar (which I understand), he's still one of Barca's finest product.

I dont say he's better than Maria, I Di Maria he could stay... but this would be perfect replacement... ATM, I haven't seen any better replacement than that, I would choose Pedro over Hazard or Isco even. I know it sounds crazy but I would.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Robert Fernandez, Barcelona’s new technical secretary, has confirmed that the club are confident of being able to keep hold of the unsettled pair of Pedro and Adriano.

mladen 9 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

OK, let's see will he score more than 4 goals for MUFC ! However he will give his 100% and will fight for place and play for the team . Di Maria did not do anything of those.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

My god,

Chelsea has hijacked our transaction... He's now with Chelsea.

Cecs' girlfriend, Cecs and Mou had private meetings with Barca and Pedro... this is so horrible :(

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

yeah he felt that Chelsea was more excited to have him, he wants playing time and Mourinho directly spoke to him on the telephone, he may have felt that Mou was more interested than LVG on him.
I guess United will look to Mané from So'tton now, but its not the same caliber, Mané never knew what a CL game looks like, Pedro scored in a CL final.
I hope we could bring Nolito as a replacement, i really like this player, that would be the perfect back up.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited

It is sad!!! I dont even know what to say. LVG stated that Pedro was our primary target...

Pedro has everything we need including CL's experience, nerve for big games... :(

But I can definitely see why he chose Chelsea over Manchester United right now... regarding all the fuzz about treating players badly (like Valdes and De Gea etc...) LVG can be super unpredictable in that sense

• History

It is sad!!! I dont even know what to say. LVG stated that Pedro was our primary target...

Pedro has everything we need including CL's experience, nerve for big games... :(

Emrecan_58 9 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

@tuan "threating players badly."
Lol, like Mourinho is the expert when it comes to threating players. I belive Pedro is taking the 'risk' at this one.

• History

@tuan "threating players badly."
Lol, like Mourinho is the expert when it comes to threating players. I belive Pedro is taking the risk at this one.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

^ mourinho actually is an expert when it comes to threating players, he has studied psychology and every player he has coached praised him

Mourinho himself said that you have to talk to each player differently because they have different characters.

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Are you sure? Because I remember Hazard critisizing him about De Bruyne. Hazard said, "Mourinho didnt 'give him the chance' De Bruyne shouldn't have been sold."
And I can give you many examples about this.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

They are both crazy. But LVG is more unpredictable.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@emre what hazard said was just an opinion, he was not critisizing mourinho.

tdot2barca 9 years ago Edited
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Otamendi to City as well, 41m euros

EDIT: oops sorrys guys theres already a thread on this

• History

Otamendi to City as well, 41m euros

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited

Considering last year was his worst year...

• History

Considering last year was his worst year...

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@emrecan you have to give it to Mou that he knows how to treat his players well? Most players praise him.. Obviously there's another side to that as well; the competitive game of football.. in where all players can't play at the same time and in where players will leave. Obviously, if Pedro would be a pal of KDB, perhaps he would have gotten the advice to go to United instead of Chelsea. All depends on the situation..

And I think Chelsea has an advantage over United simply because they're based in London and not Manchester, as well. And in this very case, Pedro was directly influenced my Fab and his gf, Valdes and Mou himself.. Would be hard to turn down that under the circumstances..

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited

Teammates: Pedro and Thierry Henry played together at Barcelona for three years

Arsenal legend Thierry Henry has described Chelsea-bound winger Pedro as the "perfect teammate".

The Premier League champions hijacked Manchester United's move for the Spaniard on Wednesday, and have now agreed a £22million deal to sign the World Cup winner.

And Henry - who played with Pedro at Barcelona - believes Chelsea have bought themselves a model professional."The perfect team-mate, the perfect professional - he is that guy," Henry told Sky Sports ."He pressures from the front, but he's also the player that any manager would love to have. You know what you're going to get with Pedro, always 100 per cent."The way he plays, the way he trains, he doesn't talk, he doesn't create any problem for you, he's a team player who had exactly what you would love to have as a teammate, as a player, or if you're the boss."

The 28-year-old has won every competition available to him multiple times during his time at the Nou Camp, and Henry believes he will have little trouble transferring that success to the Premier League."He can adapt to the English system," said Henry.
"He won't have to learn, he will understand staying wide, putting pressure and all that type of thing from the front and the first time I saw him he was already on point."I think he can be a success. It depends on how the team is going to gel, and how he has to adapt to the Premier League. But he is definitely a great team-mate to have, he's won everything in the game."

daily miror.

Im very sad to see him leave, he never stopped impressing me as a human, he accepted everything, he never whined or complained, he saw himself competing with the very best on the game each year, never afraid from competition.

He has his limits as any player, but his abilities if used well could be useful for any top team.Hundred of nice gestures even toward his direct rivals on the starting XI, you will be missed Legend not only for your pitch contribution but as a commited player.

• History

Teammates: Pedro and Thierry Henry played together at Barcelona for three yearsArsenal legend Thierry Henry has described Chelsea-bound winger Pedro as the "perfect teammate".

The Premier League champions hijacked Manchester United's move for the Spaniard on Wednesday, and have now agreed a £22million deal to sign the World Cup winner.

And Henry - who played with Pedro at Barcelona - believes Chelsea have bought themselves a model professional.

"The perfect team-mate, the perfect professional - he is that guy," Henry told Sky Sports .

"He pressures from the front, but he's also the player that any manager would love to have. You know what you're going to get with Pedro, always 100 per cent.

"The way he plays, the way he trains, he doesn't talk, he doesn't create any problem for you, he's a team player who had exactly what you would love to have as a teammate, as a player, or if you're the boss."

The 28-year-old has won every competition available to him multiple times during his time at the Nou Camp, and Henry believes he will have little trouble transferring that success to the Premier League.

"He can adapt to the English system," said Henry. "He won't have to learn, he will understand staying wide, putting pressure and all that type of thing from the front and the first time I saw him he was already on point.

"I think he can be a success. It depends on how the team is going to gel, and how he has to adapt to the Premier League. But he is definitely a great team-mate to have, he's won everything in the game."

daily miror.

Im very sad to see him leave, he never stopped impressing me as a human, he accepted everything, he never whined or complained, he saw himself competing with the very best on the game each year, never afraid from competition.

He has his limits as any player, but his abilities if used well could be useful for any top team.

Hundred of nice gestures even toward his direct rivals on the starting XI, you will be missed Legend not only for your pitch contribution but as a commited player.

Teammates: Pedro and Thierry Henry played together at Barcelona for three years

Arsenal legend Thierry Henry has described Chelsea-bound winger Pedro as the "perfect teammate".

And Henry - who played with Pedro at Barcelona - believes Chelsea have bought themselves a model professional."The perfect team-mate, the perfect professional - he is that guy," Henry told Sky Sports ."He pressures from the front, but he's also the player that any manager would love to have. You know what you're going to get with Pedro, always 100 per cent."The way he plays, the way he trains, he doesn't talk, he doesn't create any problem for you, he's a team player who had exactly what you would love to have as a teammate, as a player, or if you're the boss."

The 28-year-old has won every competition available to him multiple times during his time at the Nou Camp, and Henry believes he will have little trouble transferring that success to the Premier League."He can adapt to the English system," said Henry.
"He won't have to learn, he will understand staying wide, putting pressure and all that type of thing from the front and the first time I saw him he was already on point."I think he can be a success. It depends on how the team is going to gel, and how he has to adapt to the Premier League. But he is definitely a great team-mate to have, he's won everything in the game."

daily miror.

He has his limits as any player, but his abilities if used well could be useful for any top team.Hundred of nice gestures even toward his direct rivals on the starting XI, you will be missed Legend not only for your pitch contribution but as a commited player.