Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

HOT!!! Pedro to Manchester United !!! WHAT WHAT???
tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Guys,

Im so excited right now. It looks like Pedro might go to Manchester United after Barca's super cup against Sevila.

The rumor has gone from 10% chance up to ... 70% now (how I see it).

FYI, MU rejected his buy clause from Barca (£23m), but now we have some cash from Di Maria (sad), ahh well. LVG said Pedro would be our primary target NOW!!

Even Mundo Deportivo the magazine that closes to Barca claimed that Pedro is certain to leave Barca...

I really hope that we will have him!!!
PS: if we have him, we might loan Januzaj to SUnderland

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Guys,

Im so excited right now. It looks like Pedro might go to Manchester United after Barca's super cup against Sevila.

The rumor has gone from 10% chance up to ... 70% now (how I see it).

FYI, MU rejected his buy clause from Barca (£23m), but now we have some cash from Di Maria (sad), ahh well. LVG said Pedro would be our primary target NOW!!

Even Mundo Deportivo the news that closes to Barca claimed that Pedro is certain to leave Barca...

I really hope that we will have him!!!
PS: if we have him, we might loan Januzaj to SUnderland

Comments
decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Although I don't rate Pedro, he's definitely better than Oscar & Willian who I think are so overrated. Find that statistic that Tiki posted so obvious, but it's totally relevant though, considering they will fight for the same spot.

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@KTBFFHSWE Yes, football is a competitive game where everyone cant always get the time they want. But you should give them the chance to start with the first team for some games. If you wont give them that chance they deserve; than you shouldnt transfer them to your team. I am sure that Salah, De Bruyne or even Cuadrado (very soon) does not appreciate Mourinho like the ones who always play.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

They get enough time, salah is on loan nothing to worry about, de bruyne said himself that he didn't want to fight for his place and cuadrado is absolutely awful when he plays.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Already in training #JustPedroThings

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

2 days ago he passed the medical at United.. Today he's already a true blue^ and training with Chelsea

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Very hardworking player, i have no doubt that he will be very succesful at chelsea and i hope he and baba will play against west brom.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@KTBF: that's called hijacking :( ... I hate you all for that!!! Blue

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I aint hurting, its just how retarded the media made this transfer. Lmao someone at the BBC is getting fired. Good signing but isnt hazard at LW?

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

@tuan I don't know what to say :( except for..

Blue is the color, football is the game
We follow Chelsea, and winning is our aim ;)

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

@united Media did not make that transfer, it WAS happening.. and yes Hazard is LW. Pedro however is RW.

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Btw Bbc reported that united agreed personal terms with Pedro and it was a total bs call.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@United and @tuan

At least you didn't buy his flight like Tottenham did to Willian a few seasons ago :)

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@Eden: we probably paid for his first ever dinner in England :(

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@eden

HAhaha man Willian transfer was the best hijack of all time , he even went through medical lmao

My Spurs friends were so mad lol they did not shut up for weeks talking crap about us and him hahah

Pedro can play anywhere upfront . And yes I lost respect to BBC ... It used to be reliable source of info ..