{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Holy Shit ! the WORST Nightmare ever for madrid !! :@
ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

this pic says it all :S:S

Comments
Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

this is when madrid fans loyalty are tested,unlike barca cause they win all games

wtf ? what's the relation between this and loyalty ?

just imagine barca facing RM ( with all his stars ) without Messi , Iniesta , Poyol , Pique , Adriano and Valdez !! yeah u're right , they will win all the matches -_-

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Why does it say stoped under Ramos? But that will be one hell of a game. Barca better take advantage of the situation. 

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

what is stoped?

Boixosnois1981 11 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

I have been a supporter Of FC Barcelona since i was 6 years old.  What more do you people want, do you want kids to be born with FC Barcelona shirts on?

Ive seen it all as a supporter of FCB, ive used up so much of my time and money and energy supporting this team, Ive seen Heartbreak, Triumph, Agony, Irony, Revenge.Ive been to there matches, been saluted by Guardiola, have my room littered with FC Barcelona gear relics and merchandise. Now who i Unloyal?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

OUCH! We will win? Hope so!

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

can someone tell me what stoped means underneath sergio Ramos?

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I'm Glad this is Copa Del Rey and not CL. 

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

To hear chelsea fans talk  about loyalty is just IRONIC!
Before a few years they  didnt even know that there is a team called chelsea.(if not all the 70% of them and especially people under 20 years old)!

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@DonAndres  Completely agree. You wanna know which fans deserve a medal for loyalty? Arsenal fans. Their team's gone through more hard times than any other big club for the last 9 years. If you ever see an Arsenal fan who's watched Arsenal during the times of Dennis Bergkamp and is still an Arsenal fan and not ashamed to say it, you have found yourself a loyal fan.

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

FootyRoom anounced thar Pepe Ramos Casillas and Khedira wont be able to play against Manchester United in the first leg... This would be very easy for united, just the fact that they dont have casillas means they wont win. Without Casilla RM is useless

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Dynastian98
Agree for Arsenal fans.Spurs too!
But the feeling of watching every game 40000 liverpool fans at anfield and their being 8th in the league is something more than awesome.
they never complain,they support either they win either they lose.
no 1 or 2 times, its 22 years now!

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Dynastian98 I think Liverpool fans are more loyal.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I'm butt hurt now :/. Can't we just get along?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Liverpool fans are definately loyal.. 

TylerCFC 11 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 37

@DonAndres Who are you to talk about 70% of Chelsea fans loyalty? have you ever been to Stamford Bridge and saw the fans? have you ever seen or know anything about the history of Chelsea when we had Zola? No. But if you are talking like this then i will tell you one thing kid that most if not all Real Madrid, Barcelona & Man utd fans are glory hunters and when they started supporting them they supported them because of their trophies just like the people who decided to support Brazil on World Cup...

TylerCFC 11 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 37

Oh.. wait I just checked how old you are. I'm sorry. 1995? lol and you know it all 

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

@ramaboy10

;)