{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Holy Shit ! the WORST Nightmare ever for madrid !! :@
ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

this pic says it all :S:S

Comments
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@TylerCFC: Relax dude. I'm sure he doesn't mean every Chelsea fan. Also, it's nice knowing there is another Chelsea fan n this forum that knows Zola and supports Chelsea. I thought the other Chelsea fans didn't know shit about Zola :P(I might be wrong of course).

Stanker 11 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

meaningless excuses, eh? 

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@TylerCFC
Yes 1995 but i never try to say to others that i am the most loyal fan here and that all the others are gloryhunters except from Barcelona Fans.
You are saying that all Barcelona/Real Madrid/Man Utd fans are glory hunters..
I dont want to prove you something but you can check which team has the most official members at the club.Barcelona was no 1 since years now!Now i thing Barcelona has the second place because Benfica has the most now.
I dont give a shit about if Barca win or lose. i Choose to support this team since the year that Rivaldo Scored that Bicycle kick against Valencia and Barcelona got the 4th(!!!!) place .
I support this team more because of their philosophy,style of playing etc not because they win titles.Of course you have the right not to believe but i dont care,though.
Also of course there are loyal chelsea fans,all teams around the world have loyal fans.But you know better than me that Chelsea fans ( especially those Under 20) didnt know that there was a team called chelsea before Roman buys chelsea.You know it!
I say it again,chelsea also has a lot of Loyal fans supporting them even in Division 2 like all teams have(Birmingham,Bradford,Brighton,Cardiff) but you think that before roman Chelsea had over 20 millions of fans all over the europe?
I dont think so,at that times i am sure that the 90+% of chelsea fans were in England!
Sorry if you got offended but its completely annoying to hear a young chelsea fan talking about barcelona fans who have not prove their loyalty,while before 2006 barca has suffered a lot but the fans were always there!
Also season 2007-2008 Barca got the 3rd place behind Villarreal but the next season Camp was again Full,but no one expected what would happen that year after the 1st game Barcelona-Numancia 0-1!
Goodbye and i apologize if i offended you!

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

@Don,

Wow, I wasn't aware that Benfica has the most official members of any club?

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Golden  
yes now they have the most members!

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

hah yes what you said is true don,but isnt it the same?all of us are glory hunters the impt thing is not be a plastic fan example

barca win cl-yes i support them!

wigan win cl-hah i wanna change club and support wigan because they are champions,

thats call plastic IDIOT

oh come on you have to admit all of us are gory hunters

unless you really support aek athens which is probably not...plus you support brazil rather than greece?says it all right?ohhhh the ironyyy

what i said by loyalty tested meaning that if you still appreciate the players,the team if they were not performing well and would not be angry like how chelsea fans are angry with torres,get it?

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@TylerCFC

If you intend on hating on the Barca, Man United, and Real fans, complain to someone else. As far as I'm concerned, Don and I are loyal fans to our club, and we're not idiots either. Both Don and I know about the history of our clubs pretty damn well, and we respect other clubs as well. What Don was just trying to say is that you shouldn't deny the fact that 70% of Chelsea fans are idiots under the age of 20 who just support them because Abramovich buys all these world class players. And I won't deny it either. A lot of Barca fans and Madrid fans are glory hunters (largely due to Barca's success and CR7 fanboys), but like I said, we've got at least 50% of our fans being honest to goodness fans who love the club because of what it represents, not just for our success or anything.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@Dynastian98: I've always admired the socios, and that whole type of club philosophy.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Dynastian & Don, I wouldn't concern yourselves with what Tyler says, he gets very aggressive when anyone says anything towards Chelsea.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Jeffrey_Hazard 
First of all i dont remember to have insulted you!
I Am not from greece, i just live in greece!But who told you that i dont support Greece?The fact that i dont put it on my profile is because the most people here don't even know where greece is!
I dont support Aek Athens,i Support Panathinaikos. I am a dieheart Panathinaikos fan going to everygame possible since 3 or 4 years!And now that Panathinaikos is being destroyed by every way(huge financial problems,10th in the league).You dont know how much i love this team,because you havent even talked to me.You can ask Jim or quikzyyy if i support any greek team.Or if you want you can check my facebook profile.
As for Brazil.
As far as i support them they have only won 2 of those mickie mouse cups(confederation cup).Now the team is more crap than every time and you say that I am a gloryhunter because i support them.
No,mate i cant stand watching neymar,lucas mooura and those kind of players who play for the national team just to show themselves.This is not the Brazil i used to Love.
I want the real Selecao back,with players that give their soul in order to win(no matter if they do not achieve  it)but at least give everything for the team.Understood?
Also being angry with a player is Logic either if you are gloryhunter or you are the most loyal fan.
Its impossible to imagine a player to take 10m+ from your team but dont even try to help the team and just be in the game without doing anything..

Dynastian98 Thanks for supporting and trying to explain a few things..

JuanMata10 11 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

wtf?! this is a post about Real, so why the fuck are you complaining about chelsea? you're ruining every post

i really dun know why this post has been changed into a loyalty topic !! :S
feeling sad about my team situation especially when playing against one of the best teams in the world doesn't mean i'm not a loyal fan ? i've been a madridista for many years and i'll still till death ! whatever happens i'm a madridista and nothing could change this fact

@TylerCFC : 

maybe DonAndres is a kid but he has a brain of a wiseman !!