Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

HOLTBYYYYYYYYY HOLTBYYYYYYYYYY
Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Nice... he was epic at Schalke so he should be good at Spurs!

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

heard Shalke will get a good replacement in Bastos

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

...hence the early agreement. I'm fairly happy with this, though we still need that striker. 

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Lodatz 
Defoe,Adebayor?
Why need for a striker???
I know that now Adeba is at C.AF..

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@DonAndres: If Tottenham want to be a world class team that can compete for trophies, they need a world class striker. Don't get me wrong, Defoe and Ade are great. Only great. They need someone world class. Someone to lead that line for the next generation of Tottenham. But at the same time he needs some pace and strength to pass by the rock solid, strong defense in the EPL (Stoke, Norwich, etc.) if he wants to have a safe bet of being consistent in the EPL. Maybe Lukaku :o(No seriously, don't you dare bid for Lulu).

Lodatz 11 years ago

@Vendetta: I couldn't agree more. And not to mention that Defoe appears to have dried up recently, and Ade hasn't performed well all season. 

Oooh, Lukaku.. now there's a thought.. O:)

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Some time ago I read they were interested in Negredo. 

Lodatz 11 years ago

We were, but that sort of fizzled. It may have just been the media making it up, though. We've been linked with half of Europe, this window. :p

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Spurs are building a bomb squad I can see them in the top four consistently for some years to come. Taking over some other clubs ....cough. 

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

wow, excellent signing. Evertonians would be guttered!

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

kind overrated imo 

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

i can not believe the fee is so low. how is this possible? think the euros paid for kagawa, carzola, hazard, modric etc. unbelievble for such a great young talent

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

@ajax because spurs have secured his signature already on free transfer he will move to spurs by the end of the season but levy changed his mind when sandro got injured.