Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hellooooooo everyone :)
ironfist2010 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

i'm just dropping by to say hello , miss you sooo much guys :):) years have passed since my last log in !
but kept checking this awesome website from time to time watching the highlights and reading my old friends comments :)
this brings back sweet memories and some tears are about to shed now :') :D
i was too busy the last few years and still but i'll be back soon :)
until then have a nice time my friends :)

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Nice, great to meet you mate, hope you come back soon! ;)

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

The legendary #1 on Footyroom!

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

WELCOME BACK!

Its a shame they dont have rankings anymore!

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Howdy! Barça is still the best.

ironfist2010 7 years ago

@Emobot7 nice to meet you bro :) ASAP ;)

ironfist2010 7 years ago

@NovaRuk Thanks mate , that was in the past :D

ironfist2010 7 years ago Edited

@liomessi10 thanks mate :) maybe becoz it's of no use anymore. People used to look at it as a race and some of them started arguments and picked up fights just becoz of that. So, getting rid of it was the only solution. Indeed , i was happy with that decision :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@liomessi10 thanks mate :) maybe becoz it's of no use anymore. People used to look at it as a race and some of them started arguments and picked up fights just bocoz of that. So, getting rid of it was the solution. Indeed , i was happy with that decision :)

ironfist2010 7 years ago

@SoccerBoss Nice joke :P

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

nice to see you back mate, welcome back.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Welcome back bro!

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Welcome back matee. Hope you will stay with us more often

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Oh.. This guy. Shouldn't you have posted this in the highlights since your sole objective was to be the highest ranking profile on fr. Then when the rankings disappeared u did to. But ur a nice guy but rank hype beast non the less. No chill mode activated. Hope all is well tho. :D

ironfist2010 7 years ago

@tiki_taka ,, @Madridista11 ,, @tuan_jinn I really miss you guys :):)

ironfist2010 7 years ago

@Wolfie hahahahaha you really made me laugh :D you know , i came from Mars for a mission once accomplished i had to leave :D and you know we're the martians do have super powers unlike humans , that's why i managed to be no 1 in a short time :D
seriously , i'm not gonna deny that when i knew about the ranking issue i hoped that someday I'm gonna be no 1 , at the start i used to comment alot in the highlights section to get a high score. Then i started to feel bored especially when i realized that this not what i came here for :/ i came to enjoy football videos and discussions. Since then i forgot about the ranking but ironically my comments started to get many many thumbs up ( it's like when stop chasing something , it comes to you on its knees ) and this is exactly what happened to me. Yeah i felt cool but i said ok that's nice , my dream came true and i'm not enjoying it ! it was unforgettable feeling !
anyway , about 1 year after , i got married and started my profession ( ophthalmology residency ) so i ended up having no time at all even for watching football matches regularly like i used to do un the past. and still to some extent. that's why " i disappeared ".
Yeah , all is well :D wish you the same.

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Cool man, I respect your honesty. Congratulations on the marriage and residency. Live long and prosperous buddy. :)

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Welcome back mate. And congrats. I knew you were very succesful in your life. I'd say keep this up but you've almost reached your highest possible. LoL. Good to have you back and hopefully you'll start to be active on the Forum as time goes by.