Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Happy Birth Day Frédéric Kanouté!
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Weird post, I know. I just feel that this guy is hugely underrated. For those of you who don't know, this guy is one of the greatest Sevilla players of all time (He also played for the spurs). He was such a class act both on and off the pitch, and at the same time he was never a punk (Screw you, Cesc Fabregas!) This guy was loved by Sevilla so much that on the day of his retirement they changed the name of the club after him for 24 hours.

Enjoy your birthday boss! 40 years young.

Comments
Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

He was also great for West Ham and decent for Lyon as a youngster. Sadly people forget him too easily. 2000s were wonderful era of football just considering this guy is barely remembered, there was a huge pool of fantastic players.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

He seemed like a very good player, wish I could have seen him play while he was still in his prime. His body language really say he was confident on and off the ball. Thanks for the share and happy birthday to him. :D

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

The Kanoute-Luis Fabiano duo was a good watch for sure :p

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I never understood how Kanoute moved with such agility with his size.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

That nightmare sevilla dude i used to play against on fifa..

Madridista11 7 years ago

This man was truly special, I'd do anything to see him in his prime again!

Triumf 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 0 20

Who tf is this guy

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Triumf Former player, read the original post, Madridista explanation is very good.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Kanoute was good but not that underrated though. he is perfect for from 4 to 8th positions kind of team.

I would argue he's one of the best Sevila players of all time, but indeed a very good player

Madridista11 7 years ago

Just to clarify: I'm in no way saying he was a a top top player in his time. When I say underrated I mean that his impact on the teams he has played in is sadly forgotten. I never considered him world class but he was good enough to create a lasting impact on his team.