Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Haaland to Manchester City
_Pelle_ 2 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

So what’s your thoughts? Have Man City already won 22-23 season?

www.bbc.com/sport/football/60819647.amp

What do you think of this signing?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So what’s your thoughts? Have Man City already won 22-23 season?

What do you think of this signing?

Comments
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy To be fair, I feel like football fans in general care a lot less about Ligue 1 than most other league in top 5 big league of Europe. I mean, I remember fans being happy and impressed when Monaco or Lille won Ligue 1 but never hyped to the level of when Leicester won it. Even though its a very similar accomplisment, maybe even tougher considering PSG didn't had any rivals that could particarly make them lost point through the seasons.

I would also agree with Footy_watch on one point, Ligue 1 team are much weaker than EPL, especially in budget, second best team in France is nowhere near as close as teams like Man U, Tottenham and Arsenal in term of budget, even though those team are 20 point behind both Liverpool and City.

Anyway, I believe the people that do watch Ligue 1 in a more reguliar manner do care about who win it and that all PSG fans do care about winning it, even though considering the difference in class between them and their direct rivals, their ultimate ambition lies elsewhere.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

85 million for transfer + 400k/week salary, I wouldn't exactly call that a steal with that kind of salary.

You were saying? He's on course to score the most goals in a Premier league season. 9 goals in 5 games and he couldve scored more if his teammates passed to him in the earlier games.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

And what does it have with the comment you mentioned?

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

@Footy_watch I mean, he get a season ending injury next game and this whole talk of scoring most goals in a PL season is over. But yeah, right now he is really good and doesn't seem like he's underserving of his salary. Most clinical finisher by far right now.

However, the whole argument, he could have gotten more by now I don't agree with. Its normal that with time he get more because his team learn to play with him more, other teams are also adapting to him. At first, teams were marking him too much and that opened goal opportunity for his team-mates. When they don't mark him enough, he score a hat-trick.

Wether he score or not, Haaland is super useful to his team. Theres a lot more than stat in life and any player that create tons of space for his team just by being on the pitch is pretty awesome in itself.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

And what does it have with the comment you mentioned?

He has proven to be worth a lot more than his prove tag and salary. In just 1/5th of the season, he's already 9 league goals away from matching last years golden boot winner.