Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guiness book 4 records
yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Footyroom has officially announce that the biggest Troll on the  site will make it to the world record guiness book by the end of the year. 

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Got the link @yourmama? ;)

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Talk football coz i dont give a fuck about your mama.

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

kodimere the link isn't working... send it again or tell me wat is it about

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Wow guys (trolls) we should be proud of ourselves because this forum was made 18 days ago n has 1511 views n 85 comments this show how much we dominate n run this site. So if ur with me join me to celebrate our 18 days Anniversary.       

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

use firefox or chrome...works fine

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

He gave an sms sir

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

thats a lonely troll right here.

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Guys the reason y we "Trolls" r silent these days is cause we'r having exams but we will be back as soon as we r done with exams. Hope u've miss us most particular I yourmama

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Heisinburg ur face my ass, what's the difference?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

its that we are feeding these trolls that they are commenting !! if we ignore them and stop reacting towards their sick comments ...... they will stop
THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST COMMENT FROM FOOTY FANS ........TROLLERS WILL COMMENT BELOW THIS .....LET THEM SAY WHAT THEY WANT .... PROMISE URSELF NOT TO REACT AND COMMENT BACK

eliananova 1 year ago
0 1

Asura Scans is a website that provides manga translations in English. Manga are Japanese comics that cover a wide range of genres, including action, romance, drama, comedy, and more. Asura Scans offers free access to a large collection of manga titles, which are translated from Japanese into English by a team of volunteers. The website allows fans from around the world to read and enjoy manga that they might not otherwise have access to [asurascanss]

DarthFooty 1 year ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Interesting thread to resurrect haha