Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guiness book 4 records
yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Footyroom has officially announce that the biggest Troll on the  site will make it to the world record guiness book by the end of the year. 

Comments
MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

stronger than you'll ever be! loser...

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

hey CR7 skillz you can't call urself a troll n still yet u  call   us pussies for ur information ur the biggest  
vagina in footyroom n this will affect ur daily raking     

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

the daily is as follow 
cr7 skillz -50
Matthewherb +55
chugz4 + 10 
nobody + 5
tevezhero +20 
And our daily winner is Matthewherd congrat bro keep it up 

MatthewHerb 12 years ago

fuck you dick head! I'm not a part of your cowardly "alliance" of trolls! I'm not a fat pimple faced kid behind a computer trolling on others! I'm a diehard Liverpool supporter not a coward troll like you and your boyfriends! STFU and GTFO of this site! I'd rather destroy my computer than become one of you justin bieber fans!

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

from management board: as well we talk trash we also know football so trollers give ur thoughts about all the game going around Europe. this forum is for trollers if ur not one off us don't even try commenting   

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Fuck u matthew i tough ur 1 of us ur just like hesingburg a motherfucking snitch n snake pussy ass nigga go suck on yourmama's dick  

MatthewHerb 12 years ago

LOL! you thought I was one of you?? get lost nancy! go listen to justin bieber now faggot...

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

HAHA! You show him Herb! He thought you were a troll! lol! 
@yourmama and what's this I'm reading??? you wanna talk about football?

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Dude u guys who call urself non trollers just stay out of this forum pls cause if u get abuse you always start crying over here n ending up snitching to footyroom so if u tink ur your not a troll stay of the grass or else will fuck u up  

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

koldimere as i clearly say we do talk about football n stop sucking other people's dick 

Raz0RXtreme 12 years ago
Chelsea, Netherlands 2 26

ey koldimere how did u get my picture??? 

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

We need to unite guys r making forum to fight us we should not let that happen 

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

the picture of the really buff guy is koldimeres mum. why are you showing us your mum?

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

@azandre are you a retard or sth?

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

fuck u Economist ur one of the troll haters u should not be posting in this forum 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Trolls haters will discipline and ruin your shitty alliance. That's what you deserve.

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

CR7 skillz won troller of the day congrat bro keep the good job up i can see people r fighting u but u still have the balls to fight back no wories we will back u up

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

damn someone is really mad!!

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

dude u manchesteruti the only thing you know is your mad don't u have anything better to say or do u even speak english ?

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Anyway the troller of the day goes to Anonymous the guy who tinks he can take over footyroom but who knows he can do it but will other trollers let him take over thats a question to ask to nobody, cr7 skillz , tevezismyhero n chugz4