Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Gündogan season is over...
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Ilkay Gündogan could miss between 6 to 8 months of football after an injury sustained against Watford last night.

enter image description here
Reports from Germany, in particular Sport Bild, suggest that initial diagnosis points towards an anterior cruciate ligament injury in the right knee of Gündogan, an injury likely to keep him out of action for the rest of the season.

That report was backed up by Pep Guardiola in his post-match press conference

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Bringing one of BVB most injury prone player to one of the league most brutal league, congrats Pep, that was a great idea. :( I just hope this doesn't turn out into another Diaby. :S

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

@Emo

Why does it sound like you're blaming Pep for it? :P

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Really unfortunate. Was great when he played. Just hope he returns and starts playing well again, it would be shame if injury ruins his career.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

That's very unfortunate. Hope he will keep his form when he recovers.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@NovaRuk Just a joke, not blaming and would have propably done the same in his stead but I can't help thinking there is some player with whom you should be extra careful, especialy in the EPL. Guess I'm just gonna be pissed if the move end up ruining his career in the long term. ;P

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Gündogan got injured?!

Say it ain't so

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

shame

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Get well soon.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Yeah its a shame that's pretty his career ended

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Manchester City have confirmed that Ilkay Gundogan has sustained a cruciate knee ligament injury.

An ACL injury can often take up to nine months to return to full fitness, and that would undoubtedly rule the German out until the start of next season.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I know it is not their fault but somehow injury prone players piss me off .. idk why , i just feel like it is one of those guys who i grew up with and everytime there was slight tackle they would cry about it ... now they have grown to be pro players to sit out whole season with injury and I am here complaining :D

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@quikzyyy That is so uncool for him and the fan. Hope his recovery goes well at least. :(

@Marcus2011 I suppose most of those actually hate that kind of situation though, not being able to play and being limited because of injury is never fun. :S

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzyyy That is so uncool for him and the fan. Hope his recovery goes well at least. :(

@Marcus2011 I suppose most of those actually hate that kind of situation though, not being able to play and suffering is never fun. :S