Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guardiola to be appointed new Bayern Munich boss.
Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@knibis: Yes, I do win. This is because, as stated, I have facts on my side. ;)

Look, dude, why is it you constantly try and start this argument? Do you not understand that no-one around here trashes La Liga? It's only YOU who trash the PL, for whatever your own personal problems are.

No-one takes you seriously, and you only end up getting your (and others) comments deleted.

What's your problem?

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

along with your comments deleted also like last thread we argued..  remember that you started the argument in that thread :)

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

I think Knibis just hates England and English people. notice how he says 'Spain' instead of saying la liga's best team? haha i don't care anyway, bitches gonna bitch 

Lodatz 11 years ago

@devilz: I suspect you're right. It's just sad, really, more than anything else, that we can't have a decent discussion without this nonsense.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

well lets turn it around. ever though about that you are hating and disrespecting spanish teams. 

Whats sad is that you always seem to find an opportunity to provoke fans of non barca and real teams. Ignorance at its highest level. 

Lodatz 11 years ago

Not really, knibis. Saying that Man U, Barcelona and Bayern are the 3 biggest hitter in recent European seasons is not a slight against anyone. As ever, you just decided to spoil the chat with your silly insults and even sillier arguments.

Personally, I am perfectly happy to start a thread comparing leagues, in which your silliness can be exposed for what it is, but since everyone else seems to be pretty fed up with the whole topic, why not do the whole of Footy Room a favour and stop constantly making it an issue?

koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Guardiola's gonna need a lot of translators or he's gonna have to learn German if he wants to get his message across. 

MischaCollins 11 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

God this thread was about Guardiola and his appointment in Munich. Thread originally derailed by none other than Knibis. @lodatz you shouldn't even bother articulating your sentences against him. Just ignore him. 

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I agree with Lodatz. The winner of Manu VS Real will be in the top 3 best team in the world. As Real fans say "we are concentrating on the CL now".. so there are no excuses.

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

RIP every other team in Europe... this Bayern will become invencible, Ive always respected so much this team beacuse they have the players needed to win the champions every year but not the attitude/luck

TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I am very sure he will not repeat his success with Barca. Although I would love for him to succeed, players like Messi, Iniesta and Xavi are hard to find in the Allianz. 

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@TheGame

Maybe, but you have promising players like Kroos, Muller, and Shaqiri. Also, you have two deadly wingers in Robben and Ribery. Even Madrid could barely hold on to them last year in the CL. If Guardiola uses these Bayern superstars to his advantage (which I suspect he will), Bayern could once again rise to the top, just like the times of Gerd Muller and Franz Beckenbauer.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

wow, I'm surprised! No, really. This was unexpected for me. Good luck to Pep. There are great youth talent in that squad.

omartawfik 11 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

@TheGame 

I think iniesta and xavi and messi were not that famous and amazing until gurdiola managed barcelona , Iam not saying they were bad players but they were good not best in world , now gurdiola will manage bayern , i see kroos muller ribery are class players beside schweinsteiger and martinez, gurdiola can add his touch so they ll be another amazing players just like xavi and inesta

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I'm glad to hear this.

kenkichiotaka 11 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Yeah,it's fair.Decent team with a decent manager.

Lodatz 11 years ago

A really good point Vendetta made in the Guardiola chat we were having was how Pep had a natural advantage at Barcelona, because of his own experience with their youth system, and management of the Barca B side. This is true, and of course it helped that Xavi, Iniesta and Messi were all products of the same system.

I'm now wondering if Pep is going to try and apply a 'Barcelona style' to Bayern Munich, or whether he'll adapt and try to find a new style, more suited to Bayern's own tradition.

Either way, the next couple of seasons are going to be exciting.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Guardiola choosing Germany over England means one thing. He's holding out for United or Arsenal in the future.

Lodatz 11 years ago

Without picking the scab of the North London divide, I think you could remove Arsenal from that sentence, and it would be even more accurate...

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Nope.