Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guardiola to be appointed new Bayern Munich boss.
Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I think Bayern are going to be very, very tough to beat for the next 3 years. 

Antarese 11 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 34 175

this team is becoming a monster

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

ooh sorry made posyt on that too :P my bad

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Prove yourself. Prove me wrong. Then I can call you a better manager than Mourinho (Wow, as if he will read my post :P).

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

yeah Mourinho has won trophies at alot of clubs like Porto, inter, chelsea and madrid

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Good. It seemed like the best fit for him.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Bayern IMO is already top 3 best team in Europe, behind Barca and Madrid. I can't wait to watch this team next season.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Robben will finally learn to pass... But expect them to dominate everyone next season. 

Lodatz 11 years ago

@tdot2barca: If Real beat Man Utd this year, then I will agree with you. Until then I think it's Barca, Man Utd and Bayern as the top 3 in Europe.

SternDesSuedens 11 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

YAY! For once class beats cash ;) now he's got plenty of time to learn German :P

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

he will kick robben if he doesnt learn how to pass.. bad news for the nr.1 ego on in footballl

Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

knibis 11 years ago

Lodatz, proving your stupidity again son? yes it will show some. But there is other factors aswell as form and such...

If i would go with your mentality, Apoel from Cyprus would be regognized as top 8 team in europe because they reached quarter finals in CL last year. truth stands that no english team is near barca and real. sorry to disappoint you and your overrated league.....

Lodatz 11 years ago

@knibis: Manchester Utd have been in 3 finals in the last 5 years, knibis. That's more than Bayern and Barca.

I have facts on my side. You have only your peculiar and eternal hatred for the Premier League.

I win.

Lodatz 11 years ago

Matter of fact, Chelsea have been in the same number of CL finals in the last 5 years as Barca or Bayern too.

Real? Haven't seen them around since 2002.

Keep it coming, hombre. ;)

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I think Pep will stay at Bayern for 2 years while he waits for Fergie to retire then take over Man United. It seems very possible and a good plan.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i wanted him to Arsenal ah, can't wait to see what Guardiola will do with this team, anyway wish him good luck!

Lodatz 11 years ago

@raimondo90: Seems that a lot of the internet agrees with you. I guess we'll wait and see. :)

knibis 11 years ago

oh im sorry. ofcourse you win Lodatz. Lets not care that Spain is the country with most EL and CL wins. you win as you said.... and oh lets look at those 2 latest finals (Barca vs Man U). Spains best team won them both with a 2 goals margin against englands best team. none were ever exciting......