Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

GarethChew97
porkey 8 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

GarethChew97......are u for real bro.....

Comments
Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

................ what sh*t thread is this??

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I guess it's the guy from leaderboards, funny how absolutely no one from FR regular users are in top 50..

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Maybe because we only submitted once, but more likely because we're all retarded.

:D

Amerr30 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I'm rank 6. I may be the highest active member on the leaderboards. I haven't seen anyone post that they have more points. I'm at 75. Will be at 90 following Croatia game. They're leading 1-0, I had them down to win 2-1.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm rank 6. I may be the highest active member on the leaderboards. I haven't seen anyone post that they have more points. I'm at 75. Will be at 9 following Croatia game. They're leading 1-0, I had them down to soon 2-1.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Amerr do you want a cookie mate?

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@chelsea8 he just have to post it in every thread, so we will all know

porkey 8 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

no guys we are just trying to figure out if the leader board is rigged........

@chelsea8:

No, but it seems like you could use a little pill chill. Not good to be bothered by the most trivial of things.

• History

@chelsea8:

No, but it seems like you could use some peanut butter and JELLY. ;)

@chelsea8:

No, but it seems like you could use some a little pill chill. Not good to be bothered by the most trivial of things.

@quikkzy: You are right. I guess I did get a little excited, I didn't think I'd do even half as well. I wanted some responses to see how other members are doing but it just wasn't happening. Then I even created a thread just for that, and even that failed.

I'm surprised to tell you the truth considering the amount of hype there was before it started, and looking at the attitude now. I'm not talking about anyone specifically, but rather the overall attitude.

I hate to think that this place is essentially filled, clearly, with sore losers. The thing is, I couldn't give two craps about the tournament, the predictor, or the prize. I only care about football. It just caught me by surprise.

In any case, I appreciate you voicing your displeasure.

So, as you were.

Cheers.

• History

@quikkzy: You are right. I guess I did get a little excited, I didn't think I'd do even half as well. I wanted some responses to see how other members are doing but it just wasn't happening. Then I even created a thread just for that, and even that failed.

I'm surprised to tell you the truth considering the amount of hype there was before it started, and looking at the attitude now. I'm not talking about anyone specifically, but rather the overall attitude.

I hate to think that this place is essentially filled, clearly, with sore losers. The thing is, I couldn't give two craps about the tournament, the predictor, or the prize. I only care about football. It just caught me by surprise.

In any case, I appreciate you voicing your displeasure. So, as you were.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

You've got nice predictions, but forcing everyone to know how good you're doing is doing exactly the opposite of what do you want.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@quikzy :D everyone has to know about it, it's such a big achievement.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

This community has become absolutely woeful, just because footyroom wants more & more traffic any freaking way possible. No room for genuine threads anymore.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

In both good and bad^. Some of the new members haven't contributed much to the quality of the forum, rather the opposite. With that said, the forum do need a new influx of members. We're usually the same people posting there..

• History

In both good and bad^. Some of the new members havenät contributed muich to the wuality of the forum, rather the opposite. With that said, the forum do need a new influx of members. We're usually the same people posting there..

In both good and bad^. Some of the new members haven't contributed much to the wuality of the forum, rather the opposite. With that said, the forum do need a new influx of members. We're usually the same people posting there..

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

the forum do need a new influx of members

Yes true. Genuine members.