Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Gareth Bale To United?
MUFCMORNING 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 9 4

Gareth Bale to Manchester United is almost a done deal, according toSunday Express journalist John Richardson.

Speaking on MUTV ahead of Real Madrid's Champions League clash with Juventus, Richardson claimed that the transfer is all but completed, reportsThe Metro

Comments
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

How do you guys still believe crap like Metro?

Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

U can take him free

Heisinburg 9 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

After seeing Di Maria's performance this season, I'm against seeing another RM flop joining us, especially Bale.

He said he's playing in the "best league in the World", let him enjoy his stay then. If he comes back to England, then he'll be a great disappointment to everything he once declared and stood for. Let him rot.

Argjenti1996 9 years ago

U can take James,Casillas,Kroos,Benzema,Chicharito,Ronaldo too.All for freeeee

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

typical real m supporter;)

Argjenti1996 9 years ago

Yeah,btw I WAS.Now my fav. team is Aston Villa.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Well, Benteke is a beast.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

The thing is he won't decide when he goes. Perez will.

Ballack_13 9 years ago
Manchester United, Fiji 2 8

I am concerned about United's Defense. They should first consider buying some good defenders. Hoping to see United winning next season's Title.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I don't know. His first season was amazing but his second was trash. It's like a 50-50 now. Doubt he's leaving when he cost so much. Perez still wants to have some hope in him.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He will leave to Chelsea/United/City only if De Gea, Hazard or Aguero make the opposite move...
Bale will be key for the after Ronaldo, i think he should have got some help when he wasnt scoring, a penalty or some FKs would have been good to keep confidence.
Premier league is easier to shine for Bale, he will get space to run and its what he does the best, space for shooting as well, with the experience and the progression in Madrid he can easily reach +23 goals with a team like City...

raimondo90 9 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Bale 40 games 17 goals 10 assists- "worst season"
Hazard 43 games 19 goals 10 assists- "best season"

The people at the stadium booing him have to realize that its counter productive. Its true he has missed a few sitters or chances he is expected to score, but he is still doing decent. Bale needs confidence and he will be crucial as Ronald begins to fade. Real Madrids focus should shift to evenening out the style making James the focal point and he has to dictate the game. Modric does it well, but James could be better. Bale should stay and improve.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Bale 40 games 17 goals 10 assists- "worst season"
Hazard 43 games 19 goals 10 assists- "best season"

The people at the stadium booing him have to realize that its counter productive. Its true he has missed a few sitters or chances he is exoected to score, but he is still doing decent. Bale needs confidence and he will be crucial as Ronald begins to fade. Real Madrids focus should shift to evenening out the style making James the focal point and he has to dictate the game. Modric does it well, but James could be better. Bale should stay and improve.

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@raimondo90, that is just the nature of the beast which is R. Madrid. Their fans like to see dominance week in week out. Any form that deviates away from the 20+ game winning streak earlier in the season is seen as regression and scapegoats are quickly made.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@raimondo Hazard maybe scored just few more goals, but he was one of the keys why Chelsea won 2 trophies this season, while Bale wasn't that important to the team this season.

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@TheGame

+1. No one seems to realize that Real Madrid is the most demanding club in the world (as are their fans). Week-in week-out dominance is the standard, not the dream.

@Rai

Ronaldo is already losing his speed due to the knee injury last season. He forced himself to play the WC through the injury, and that ruined his knee completely. He is now unable to be the explosive player he was before, and now has only two choices: stay behind the striker and help create plays like Messi, or go in the box and finish all the chances as a poacher. It seems as if he is choosing to be a poacher. It's a shame because our team performs better when he plays as a creative player, but he will still be getting the 50+ goals per season with his poaching abilities.

This opens up a great opportunity for Bale to shine on the left wing again, but I doubt he will be returning there with our current formation. We need to change to a 4-4-2 to make room for Bale since Benzema and Ronaldo can play as the two strikers.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@TheGame

+1. No one seems to realize that Real Madrid is the most demanding club in the world (as are their fans). Week-in week-out dominance is the standard, not the dream.

@Rai

Ronaldo is already losing his speed due to the knee injury last season. He forced himself to play the WC through the injury, and that ruined his knee completely. He is now unable to be the explosive player he was before, and now has only two choices: stay behind the striker and help create plays like Messi, or go in the box and finish all the chances as a poacher. It seems as if he is choosing to be a poacher. It's a shame because our team performs better when he plays as a creative player, but he will still be getting the 50+ goals per season with his poaching abilities.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Ronaldo isnt able to play as a 10, James is...

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I would only like to see Bale at United if it is for a reasonable amount. Di Maria was crap for 70m. And now that they are taking De Gea they might consider lending us Navas. We cant keep Valdes as our main GK, I dont trust him.

RM really need to calm down on the transfers... Buying and selling players like crazy wont get them anywhere, how can they spend that much money on Bale and then realize they need to sell him because he had a regular season? What where you expecting him to do at Madrid, have the same numbers as Ronaldo?

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tuanis

We expected him to try.... when a player doesn't put any effort into his game, it frustrates the fans and his team mates. His team mates wouldn't dislike him just because the media chooses to criticize him. The RM players always defend each other from criticism. However, they seem to possess a visible dislike and disappointment for Bale, which leads most people to the conclusion that it is because Bale visibly does not put in effort during matches. He has frequent lapses of concentration, and does not have the same dedication that even Chicharito has. Notice how the fans absolutely love Chicharito, even though he's on loan and has hardly featured for the club? The whole crowd applauds him every time he shoots, even when it is miles off target...

tiki_taka 9 years ago

He is being played out of position ( the position he wants to play in at least ), English stars have everything they ask for in PL despite not having regular results, i guess since Neymar and Bale arrived in the same moment and both cant compete with Messi/Ronaldo, there is a little competition Neymar/Bale, and im sure Bale cares for his stats and wants more involvement arround him, Karim is a natural team player, he will make the pass even without Ronaldo, he assists in French national team...
Gareth was used to be the focal point, in Spurs and Wales, he has the same problem that Cavani has with Ibra at PSG, they feel better when the play is arround them...
It will depend on Ronaldo time in Madrid, if Ronaldo stays more than 2 years, maybe Gareth will leave, i think its too early to make Ronaldo leave and keep Bale even if building arround Varane-James-Carvajal-Kroos-Bale-Isco and James is the key for the future, Madrid present is also important...

Madrid and PSG have exactly the same problem, with Cavani and Bale, Ronaldo before becoming the player he is,while arriving he used to shoot many times, try a lot, thats exactly how Bale used to play at Spurs, shoot 6 or 7 times and score one, tap in if he has the chance but he used to have individual tries, now at Madrid his game is a little limited and he cant shoot as much as he wants, and he isnt the player wingers look for while assisting...

James and Benz could calm their ego because they werent glorified in Monaco and Lyon, Bale came as the Best player of the year of PL with a record transfer, Cavani came as the calcio top scorer for 60M and was the absolute Napoli star for years...

Both Cavani and Bale know they are underperforming due to their role in their teams and they doesnt seem happy with it, they know they are very demanded players arround europe, both have language problems and both doesnt look to adapt on the pitch with the focal player...

I just added Cavani situation to show that its not an exceptional situation, they both need to be more under the spotlight to be happy and in their opinion they arent enough or as they expect...

Thats only my opinion on it, Bale would be awesome at United because he will be feeded by Rooney and cohabitation would be much easier, same for Cavani even if i find both players not the sharpest in front of goal, they have incredible physical atributes wich would make the difference more in PL style of play.

Argjenti1996 9 years ago

Well,i reaĺly think @tiki_taka deserves to be a moderator here in FR.