Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Gareth Bale To United?
MUFCMORNING 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 9 4

Gareth Bale to Manchester United is almost a done deal, according toSunday Express journalist John Richardson.

Speaking on MUTV ahead of Real Madrid's Champions League clash with Juventus, Richardson claimed that the transfer is all but completed, reportsThe Metro

Comments
Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Well, that is exactly my point. You cant expect Bale to perform as a the main star player he was at Tottenham if he is now playing for Madrid and that role is already taken by Ronaldo.

If RM could bring another exact copy of the Ronaldo that came in 2009 right now to the team he would under perform and be considered a flop just like Bale, only because there would already be another Ronaldo taking the spotlight and having the team playing for him.

If you had 3 Ronaldos playing at the same time you wouldn't have three times the amount of goals. There is only a certain amount of goals a team can score and that amount is divided between all of the players. Bale could never get even close to Ronaldo's numbers because Ronaldo is the one that is set to score every possible goal.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I agree with you with the 2009 Ronaldo comming in 2013 and finding the established actual one, i dont think Madrid fans ask him to have Ronaldo's goal scoring record, i think they ask him more to pass to Ronaldo more and to shine in big games while there is high technical demand, they ask him to be the player he isnt naturally atm and its quite annoying for a player to change the way he used to play, i may understand experiencing it in real life...

Bale is the player who suffered the most from Modric abscence on and outside the pitch, i still think he is way better when Modric is playing...
And if he shined last year, there is no reason for him to shine next year, but you should not ask him to play a big role every big game, he isnt that kind of players yet...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I agree with you with the 2009 Ronaldo comming in 2013 and finding the established actual one, i dont think Madrid fans ask him to have Ronaldo's goal scoring record, i think they ask him more to pass to Ronaldo more and to shine in big games while there is high technical demand, they ask him to be the player he isnt atm...

Bale is the player who suffered the most from Modric abscence on and outside the pitch, i still think he is way better when Modric is playing...
And if he shined last year, there is no reason for him to shine next year, but you should not ask him to play a big role every big game, he isnt that kind of players yet...

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

^ I dont ask to be a moderator anyway.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Now, with Ronaldo's injury forever changing his playing style, Cristiano chooses to pass more often than ever. With some great crosses and through balls to Bale from both Benz and CR, Bale is still unable to score or return the ball for an assist. It is ridiculous because he's getting more passes in good areas than he did last season. Last season he ran right at defenders to score, and now he''s getting passes inside the box and is unable to score more goals...

ynadamas 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Belgium 12 70

Argjenti1996: Are you serious? Chicarito, Illarlamendi, Fabio can be free, but Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale shouldn't be free. Remember what Bale did last year against Barca during the final of Copa del Rey? He ran from the half line to the goal by him self. Are you really a Real Madrid fan? I think you should support for Barca instead.

ynadamas 9 years ago

Answer for this question, I don't think Gareth Bale is going to Manchester United. If he does, he can't fit in to play. Gareth Bale is way better than Manchester United it self.

Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Bro,you're right,we bought Ronaldo 80+ mil. But okay he is the best player on our team.But James&Bale i'm disappointed by them.Okay about last year,but Bale in this season was bad.All these players we had in our team,and we still without trophies .that's not normal

Argjenti1996 9 years ago Edited

And look next season we will have De Gea (we dont needed a goalkeeper bcuz we had Navas),we will have Danilo and sure we will buy some other players,probably Kane or Pogba,Bale or James will be out i think.And i support Real Madrid,but i can't see them in this situation,with all these Super stars,without trophies

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

And look next season we will have De Gea (we dont needed a goalkeeper bcuz we had Navas),we will have Danilo and sure we will buy some other players,probably Kane or Pogba,Bale or James will be out i think.

ynadamas 9 years ago

Yeah, you are right. I'm also a bit disappointed with Bale. I'm hoping that Ronaldo and Bale will be OK next season.![]()

ynadamas 9 years ago

file:///C:/Users/1nakazawk/Pictures/all%20the%20photos/Real%20Madrid%20pics/9d9695ae65c26aecfd4b89ca07ddfc4b.jpg

Argjenti1996 9 years ago

@KTBFFHSWE i will make u a moderator too,don't be jealous