Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Gareth Bale Chelsea shirts go on sale in Brazil.
AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

**Gareth Bale may have been the subject of a lot of transfer talk in the last few months but one Brazilian online store has decided he has already joined Chelsea.

The Real Madrid ace’s name has appeared on the Chelsea section on the website of Ali Express on the back of the famous blue shirt wearing the number nine.

The shirt is on sale sporting Chelsea’s new sponsor Yokohama and Bale’s name appears alongside the likes of Eden Hazard, Diego Costa and Didier Drogba.

Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

We can't put James and Isco in the same lineup and leave a healthy Bale out for political reasons. Perez would never allow that, and Ancelotti would be under immense pressure if he did that. However, I do agree. Isco-James are a hundred times more effective against Atletico than Bale, who is pretty much useless. Jese performs better against Atletico than Bale, which is quite sad.

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Atletico shut down Ronaldo exactly same way ?

I was talking about his shooting ability . Our players rarely take long range shots . Bale will give that variety . He is more natural Winger and he will regain his confidence to do his usual cut inside runs to take shots . He will give the exact amount of fast pace that we need to chase the opposition on counter attacks and His dribbling is just fine . He won't choke against EPL clubs because he is also powerful and physical so he will force his way through any deep lying defenses . I like the player a lot but not for the price tag and wages he gets currently .

He became more reluctant to make bold decisions because his fear to make mistake not please Ronaldo or his team mates and later watch football fans kicking his car . He is not so selfish as you say . He makes tons of crosses every match ( all going to his buddies Ronaldo and Benzema ) . He has good record and just needs fans but fans are leaving him when he needs them the most .

Also , I noticed He plays all the way upfront in Wales and his international break showed him as the old Bale much different to one in Madrid. Ancelotti should give him more freedom on the right and allow him shift to the left more often rotating with Ronaldo thus creating free flow in attack .

Bale has not yet learned appropriately when to be selfish and when tonot be selfish

Fans need to give him confidence and he will regain his form and understanding of the game . Media And Marca is one of the reasons why Bale lost his confidence in decision making . Media is bashing Bale like there is no tomorrow , but Real Madrids own propaganda newspaper doing it too is like kicking in the crotch .

He is clearly scared to make mistakes . He became easy target for scapegoat .

Yes leaving madrid is always step down because Madrid has top players but sometimes you need to take step back to make more steps forward . If He will be managed under Jose , he will restore him back to his best . Even Van Gaal will do great job helping him . I don't see any other teams where he will benefit moving . I just hope he won't be ruined like Michael Owen .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I was talking about his shooting ability . Our players rarely take long range shots . Bale will give that variety . He is more natural Winger and he lost confidence to do his usual cut inside to take a shot . He will give the exact amount of fast pace that we need to chase the opposition on counter attacks and His dribbling is just fine . He won't choke against EPL clubs because he is also powerful and physical so he will force his way through any deep lying defenses . I like the player a lot but not for the price tag and wages he gets currently .

He became more reluctant to make bold decisions because his fear to make mistake not please Ronaldo or his team mates and later watch football fans kicking his car . He is not so selfish as you say . He makes tons of crosses every match . He has good record and just needs fans but fans are leaving him when he needs them the most .

Also , I noticed He plays all the way upfront in Wales and his international break showed him as the old Bale much different to one in Madrid. Ancelotti should give him more freedom on the right and allow him shift to the left more often rotating with Ronaldo thus creating free flow in attack .

Bale has not yet learned appropriately when to be selfish and when tonot be selfish

Fans need to give him confidence and he will regain his form and understanding of the game . Media And Marca is one of the reasons why Bale lost his confidence in decision making . Media is bashing Bale like there is no tomorrow , but Real Madrids own propaganda newspaper doing it too is like kicking in the crotch .

Yes leaving madrid is always step down because Madrid has top players but sometimes you need to take step back to make more steps forward . If He will be managed under Jose , he will restore him back to his best . Even Van Gaal will do great job helping him . I don't see any other teams where he will benefit moving . I just hope he won't be ruined like Michael Owen .

I was talking about his shooting ability . Our players rarely take long range shots . Bale will give that variety . He is more natural Winger and he will regain his confidence to do his usual cut inside runs to take shots . He will give the exact amount of fast pace that we need to chase the opposition on counter attacks and His dribbling is just fine . He won't choke against EPL clubs because he is also powerful and physical so he will force his way through any deep lying defenses . I like the player a lot but not for the price tag and wages he gets currently .

He became more reluctant to make bold decisions because his fear to make mistake not please Ronaldo or his team mates and later watch football fans kicking his car . He is not so selfish as you say . He makes tons of crosses every match . He has good record and just needs fans but fans are leaving him when he needs them the most .

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I think more can be done to give Bale some more space. When you main focus in on Ronaldo, your not going to be giving a lot of your energy into making space for Bale. I know we have Hazard, and our PL defences are different, but he'll thrive at Chelsea much more than he is thriving at Real.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Have to agree with dynastian about Bale. It's hard to see him move anywhere at all and in all honesty, it's contradicting because he'd probably play better in the BPL but it would in sorts be a step down for him.

As to t@tiki who has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to the BPL as usual..

"when a weak City trash Newcastle 5-0 no stupid conclusions were made...
:) Madrid Vs Newcastle on a good day ? how many goals ?? :)"

Weak City? They weren't that weak then. Not in good form but not in terrible form. They lost to a better team in Barca fair and square the game after. I'd say their bad form rather begun after that game. Newcastle however, were in terrible form when they lost that game but I guess you donät account for that? And still, 9-1 in La liga.

mladen 9 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Fake. I checked it .

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

Atletico need more than just two players to shut down Ronaldo. If you want carefully, they usually have 4-5 players surround him when he touches the ball or is about to receive it. They had tried double-teaming, but that just didn't work. He's a different type of monster than Bale, and it takes at least 3 Atletico players to tame him.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Hands down I can't disagree Ronaldo gets special attention at times more than just two defenders but Ronaldo is mature and experienced, who is also Best player in the world ( currently) . During his days in Manchester, he was also shut down by Chelsea with two players or sometimes one was enough like Ashley Cole who always had him in his pocket . His record against Chelsea is not good compare to other clubs , however he showed himself in completely different light in friendly match two years ago .

Therefore I think it is unfair to say that about young Bale that he gets easily shut down against two players and dismiss him as useless . Plus you talking about Atletico who has one of the best defenses in the world and they know how to keep star players quiet .

His stats are alright and contribution he makes are justifying his starting place . or am i wrong here ?

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Whoever says Bale is useless and should be sold in the next market is just another hysteric fanboy.

funfun 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 0 1

chelsea