Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Future World Class Players to leave Manchester United because of Mourinho
trimind 6 years ago
Manchester United, Canada 3 533

Hey guys,

Let me know what you guys think about the transfer policy and the governing of the team by Mou.

This season is not going well for ManU, and things can change from bad to worse very quickly considering the uncertainty future of players like Pogba, Martial, Rashford and Shaw.

They are very talented players, and potentially to be world class players in the near future. Yet they are in the way out of the theater of dream, due to the harsh treament and defensive tatics of Mourinho.

Arguably, Shaw is the least prominent player of the bunch, but he still deserves his chances at Old Trafford, comparing to Ashley Young or Daley Blind. Martial and Rashford are two highly rated striker prospect, that can reach the highest potential. We will live to regret it, if we ever let them go. Think about how Mou let Lukaku, De Bruyen and Salah leaving Chelsea, and now they become world class player!

Pogba is indeed the most talented midfielder at ManU atm. However, his attitude needs to be fixing a bit, but still, selling him at the end of the season can be considered a very poor piece of business and soccer at the same time. We don't let the best player in the team go, we need strengthen the squad and not to weaken it. Maybe buying Verrati or Kroos will help, but selling Pogba is certainly out of question. Unless Pogba decides to leave by himself, then it is a different matter. As it stands now, Mou seems ready to sell Pogba...

Comments
trimind 6 years ago

Aright guys, thanks for the debate and everything. But please keep your temperament down and think about others feelings. There is no need for attack to other teams here.

Yes, we all have different opinions, and you can try to convince people with valid arguments, but no personal attack. And don't take things personal too.

Like today, we won the game, but if you ask am I feel satisfied with it. Then, the answer is not really. 3 points and good result, but still the same playing style. Defensive at home game, against a relegated-battling team, and sit back and defend after 2 goals up. Watching something like that is frustrating for me personally.

In my own evaluation, winning nothing this season PLUS defensive games all around is much below my expectation. PLUS, some of our hot prospects will never reach their potential or play regularly enough. One thing with Moyes is the result is not good enough. Same with Van Gaal. However, the one thing I like about Van Gaal is the use of youngters in games. And I do appreciate it a lot.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@sun love when you turn “ street fighter “ mode :p not against anyone we are just having fun.

What will piss me off is if United steals Umtiti for us, fucking 60 mil buyout clause, that’s not even Van Dijk fee. Mou offered him 9 mil per year now he refuses to renew his contract. I would be really pissed if we loose him. If he stays his wages would increase massively. Mou always hurt us in a way or in another...

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@tiki: sorry, but we do need a world class defend now :(

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@trimind: you are not the only one. Headed to the higlight, the major, thorough comment says exact same thing.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@trimind Don't get me wrong, at least United are winning but the kind of mentality this team promoting is completely wrong in my opinion. Its not the one that will help you get results in the long term. I'm happy United are winning at least but I'm even more glad there is critical fan like you and Tuan who disagree with how United is achieving those better results. Hopefully, Mou can learn to play more relaxed and play more offensively in the future. Especially if the game is already looking good.

@tuan_jinn Yeah, it seem the fans opinion toward United tactic is getting less and less favorable. :(

trimind 6 years ago

@Emobot7: yeah, I understand your point of view completely :P In the beginning, we are looking more for the result, and it always means something special from the team that we love/support. However, in the long term, we are looking at our tradition, and question ourself, is ManU always the defending team? Do we always have small team mentality? Parking the bus? Spend hundred of million of dollars for a full stack of attacking squad, just to defend, waste time after leading 2-0, and against a much inferior team? The answer would be no. So yeah, that's where my frustration come from.

@tuan_jinn: yeah, I read and it would exactly describe my emotion. Waiting for a game in the weekend, and waiting for a proper response. And then, I saw how bad the Swansea team actually performed, no shot on goal, poor passing, little to none pressing, when we attack the ball high-up and raise the tempo. Suddenly, after the two goal cushion, we started to defend. I was like: "Please not this again :( I had just enough in the last few weeks". Swansea suddenly had way more of the ball, they pressed high, and without De Gea, we could potentially concede two goals in the short span of a few minutes. Then, Mou looked f***** happy with everything, started to play deeper, defend harder, and waste time apparently with his tatics. We got the result, but not the fire and heart of our supporters! We only performed the first 30 minutes, and that was about it.

JaapStam 6 years ago
Manchester United, Australia 2 268

I feel that his approach of 'frustrating' other teams worked for a while. That is his bread and butter and I don't think it suits the team. I think its the way you win. It doesn't allow players to express themselves and play to their full potential.

And I think the Sevilla game highlighted this. The game has moved on, more attacking, flowing but if it means playing negatively just to win or get a result that's against spirit of the game and against the way United have traditionally played.

I also think he is killing the academy. I don't think there is a team in the Prem that loves a Manc or a player from the academy coming through into the first team other than maybe Spurs. So you gotta be better player than say a Pogba, Matic, Lukaku to break into the first XI and we keep buying these players and don't see how the kids can get through.

All things considered, I don't feel at the end of the day looking at United, you can say sh*t I'm proud of this team. Win/Lose/Draw.