Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Future World Class Players to leave Manchester United because of Mourinho
trimind 6 years ago
Manchester United, Canada 3 533

Hey guys,

Let me know what you guys think about the transfer policy and the governing of the team by Mou.

This season is not going well for ManU, and things can change from bad to worse very quickly considering the uncertainty future of players like Pogba, Martial, Rashford and Shaw.

They are very talented players, and potentially to be world class players in the near future. Yet they are in the way out of the theater of dream, due to the harsh treament and defensive tatics of Mourinho.

Arguably, Shaw is the least prominent player of the bunch, but he still deserves his chances at Old Trafford, comparing to Ashley Young or Daley Blind. Martial and Rashford are two highly rated striker prospect, that can reach the highest potential. We will live to regret it, if we ever let them go. Think about how Mou let Lukaku, De Bruyen and Salah leaving Chelsea, and now they become world class player!

Pogba is indeed the most talented midfielder at ManU atm. However, his attitude needs to be fixing a bit, but still, selling him at the end of the season can be considered a very poor piece of business and soccer at the same time. We don't let the best player in the team go, we need strengthen the squad and not to weaken it. Maybe buying Verrati or Kroos will help, but selling Pogba is certainly out of question. Unless Pogba decides to leave by himself, then it is a different matter. As it stands now, Mou seems ready to sell Pogba...

Comments
the_bald_genius 6 years ago Edited
10 1583

@emo, you're right I would blame more on the playing style rather than lukaku himself. he doesn't have much support when transition to attack. lukaku has to go out of position at times to receive the ball. i see lukaku crossing the ball more often then receiving a tap in the middle.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@emo, you're right I would blame more on the playing style rather than lukaku himself. he doesn't much support when transition to attack. lukaku has to go out of position at times to receive the ball. i see lukaku crossing the ball more often then receiving a tap in the middle.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Sunflash Nope, not happier, cause I do realize we might be a bit harsh. Like you and thebaldgenius said, Lukaku is nowaday not as prolific but still is important to United because he is adding assist and crossing to his game. However, I'm not arguing that he hasn't been important for United, I'm arguing that he isn't being used to its full potential. But like I said, thats propably more on Mourinho than on Lukaku himself. Anyway lad, its just opinion were having, you don't have to take to heart too much if you disagree. We can simply agree not to agree as I like to say.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Lukaku is nowaday not as prolific

I don't think you comprehend how good 30 goals a season is.

We can simply agree not to agree as I like to say.

You can say that, but you'll still be wrong.

amir_keal 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

The fact that a United fan is happy about their lowly situation is sad for them.

Batshuayi from Dortmund played nearly half of Lukaku’s games, but has only 5 goals less. I’m not saying he is better, but at least he is scoring in big games to grab his team the win, like Atlético.

See, you will never understand, United are spending all their cash for no reason. Lukaku scores every 2 games right? Pull out how many times he has played top 6 opposition in PL history and how many often has he scored.

You are also not blaming Mourinho, so who is to blame for screwing? Oh never mind you are remarkably happy, and I am just an idiot.

Pogba is terrible. Mourinho is horrible and should be fired. Lukaku has been inconsistent and "nowhere near the level expected of him." The defense is awful/ Lingard shouldn't start.

They’re all world class. They fought super hard to complete in UCL and PL.

• History

The fact that a United fan is happy about their lowly situation is sad for them.

Batshuayi from Dortmund played nearly half of Lukaku’s games, but has only 5 goals less. I’m not saying he is better, but at least he is scoring in big games to grab his team the win, like Atlético.

See, you will never understand, United are spending all their cash for no reason. Lukaku scores every 2 games right? Pull out how many times he has played top 6 opposition in PL history and how many often has he scored.

You are also not blaming Mourinho, so who is to blame for screwing? Oh never mind you are remarkably happy.

Pogba is terrible. Mourinho is horrible and should be fired. Lukaku has been inconsistent and "nowhere near the level expected of him." The defense is awful/ Lingard shouldn't start.

They’re all world class. They fought super hard to complete in UCL and PL.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Sunflash

You can say that, but you'll still be wrong.

So what if I am? Is that really a problem. I don't get why everyone need to make sure others are right. :U

I don't think you comprehend how good 30 goals a season is.

No, don't get me wrong, thats really good, only he scored a bunch of those goal againt really low tier team. 5 in the FA Cup againt Yeovil, Derby, Brighton and Huddersfield and 5 other in the CL against team like CSKA Moscou, Basel and Sevilla 2. Not saying it take away from his stat but its hard for me to be impressed at those number when I know 1/3 of them come from game Manchester United should have easily won by 3 or 4 goal margin.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Not saying it take away from his stat but its hard for me to be impressed at those number when I know 1/3 of them come from game Manchester United should have easily won by 3 or 4 goal margin.

Well those are the games in the recent past that United hadn't been winning at all. So it's a pretty marked improvement, isn't it?

2nd in the league. Semis of FA Cup. UCL was a bad showing, but there have been worse. It's not what I aspire to or hope for, but there isn't a helluva a lot there to be mad about particularly when the last five seasons are taken into account. As far as steps in the right direction goes, looks pretty good. I understand that since Arsenal hasn't taken a step forwards in about fifteen years you might not be able to recognize one when you see it, but maybe that will help.

Yeah, he's so proflic, that Bats. Obviously why Chelsea let him go on loan despite the fact that they have been markedly worse than United in literally every competiion this season (no disrespect to Chelsea, but they are lower than United in the league and were kicked out at either the same stage or before United in every tournament save EFL).

In every game save one (Arsenal, which we won 3-1 anyway) that United has won vs. top 6, he has scored or assisted. You want to cherry pick your statistics, I can too.

You are also not blaming Mourinho, so who is to blame for screwing? Oh never mind you are remarkably happy

Taking everything into account, finishing second in the EPL given the current state of the league is not cause to be unhappy. While I'm not exactly f*cking ecstatic, with all of the media attention and retards such as yourself casting equally retarded opinions about the United side and all of its "problems" we're doing better than everyone in the country except Man City. Liverpool is the new favorite club on the block, but they didn't win either head-to-head against United, are 2-5 points back in the table that they are unlikely (though within the realm of possibility) to recover. If they were to go and win the UCL or something than sure they'll have had a better season, but for now, not remotely. Chelsea's probably will not even make the UCL spots, Spurs (especially if they beat United in the FA Cup semi) will have had a semi-successful season, and don't even talk to me about Arsenal.

and I am just an idiot.

At least you got one part right.

Hasn't been the best season. Hasn't been the worst. Some things to be sad about. More things to be happy about. Big picture.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Sunflash @amir Lets chill guys, not need to throw word like idiot for no good reason. Someone might disagree with you or with the rest of the world, it doesn't matter, he got the right to his opinion, if you disagree with them, explain why you think they are wrong in a polite manner and if it doesn't work, well so bit it, no need to rage about it. Please

Anyway, I for one would like to point Sun is right on one point, Lukaku is still one of the best striker in the league when you think about it even if we only take the number of goal he scored compared to other striker.

• History

@Sunflash @amir Lets chill guys, not need to throw word like idiot for no good reason. Someone might have might disagree with you or with the rest of the world, it doesn't matter, he got the right to his opinion, if you disagree with them, explain why you think they are wrong in a polite manner and if it doesn't work, well so bit it, no need to rage about it. I for one would like to point Sun is right on one point, Lukaku is still one of the best striker in the league when you think about it even if we only take the number of goal he scored compared to other striker.

@Sunflash @amir Lets chill guys, not need to throw word like idiot for no good reason. Someone might have might disagree with you or with the rest of the world, it doesn't matter, he got the right to his opinion, if you disagree with them, explain why you think they are wrong in a polite manner and if it doesn't work, well so bit it, no need to rage about it. Please

Anyway, I for one would like to point Sun is right on one point, Lukaku is still one of the best striker in the league when you think about it even if we only take the number of goal he scored compared to other striker.

amir_keal 6 years ago

SunFlash

Well those are the games in the recent past that United hadn't been winning at all. So it's a pretty marked improvement, isn't it?

Then what happened in games like Huddesfield and Newcastle? Hero Lukaku was playing after all.

Arsenal hasn't taken a step forwards in about fifteen years you might not be able to recognize one when you see it, but maybe that will help.

If your gonna say something about Arsenal, at least know what the hell your saying. 15 years of no progression you say? Let me show you one season in which progess happened

02 03

PL- 2nd
UCL- Round 2
FA Cup- Winners

03-04

PL- 1st with 0 losses ( only team in history if you didn't know already)
UCL- Quarter Final
FA Cup- Semi final

Now, tell me again that's not progession, without crying this time.

Yeah, he's so proflic, that Bats. Obviously why Chelsea let him go on loan despite the fact that they have been markedly worse than United in literally every competiion this season (no disrespect to Chelsea, but they are lower than United in the league and were kicked out at either the same stage or before United in every tournament save EFL).

I don't know, but I what do know is that he only left on loan. Mourinho sold Lukaku and bought him for triple the price remember.

In every game save one (Arsenal, which we won 3-1 anyway) that United has won vs. top 6, he has scored or assisted. You want to cherry pick your statistics, I can too.

Hahahahaha, and you are happy? I bet City are too, he gave them free win at Old Trafford hahaha. I also love the way you dodged my entire question hahaha.

Taking everything into account, finishing second in the EPL given the current state of the league is not cause to be unhappy. While I'm not exactly f*cking ecstatic, with all of the media attention and retards such as yourself casting equally retarded opinions about the United side and all of its "problems" we're doing better than everyone in the country except Man City.

Here we go again, bla bla bla City is creating history bla bla bla. For your information, United have 65 points at the moment with 30 games played. Even if they picked up maximum points (24), they would still be behind Chelsea.

You don't understand PL is getting harder. You may be doing 2nd best, but nothing less is to be expected. With that amount of money you've spent, anything less is embarrassing. Losing to Sevilla was already embarrassing. Nowadays, even a 90 point isn't enough for PL, and you are saying there is no problem, not to mention dressing room issues, player issues, boring football in certain matches...

Liverpool is the new favorite club on the block, but they didn't win either head-to-head against United

And since where leagues won from head to head?

2-5 points back in the table that they are unlikely (though within the realm of possibility) to recover

Ok, but look at how much you have spend compared to them. Burnley are 8th atm but with basically no money spent, that's success.

Chelsea's probably will not even make the UCL spots

Chelsea's season has been pretty bad as well, for a team who won league not so long ago.

Spurs (especially if they beat United in the FA Cup semi) will have had a semi-successful season

Much better than United then.

More things to be happy about. Big picture.

Ok.

SunFlash 6 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

You came back? This is borderline pathetic. Now that you're done telling me your worthless opinions about my club, do you have anything of value to contribute to this discussion? Please, tell me how much more we suck. Puhleeeeeeeeeese. Right, kiddie gloves off. Ban me if you have to Emo.

Then what happened in games like Huddesfield and Newcastle? Hero Lukaku was playing after all.

Little thing doesn't know how to read a table. It would be cute if it wasn't so annoying. United drew/lost TWENTY LEAGUE GAMES last season. TWENTY. We've halved that this time around, and it is statistically impossible, even if we draw/lose every game until the end of the season to repeat that. Lukaku is a major reason why. But I wouldn't expect you to understand these very complicated matters - except for the fact they aren't complicated at all.

If your gonna say something about Arsenal, at least know what the hell your saying. 15 years of no progression you say? Let me show you one season in which progess happened

Coolio, was off by one year. Hilariously that's the only example there is for all fifteen years though, but Arsenal have gotten worse every season. I don't even know if that's true, but it tells you how much I have to think about Arsenal these days. Tell me more about how terrible United is at fulfilling expectations, you don't even get to have expectations anymore.

I don't know, but I what do know is that he only left on loan. Mourinho sold Lukaku and bought him for triple the price remember.

He left on loan because he was shite for Chelsea, that isn't even that hard to figure out, c'mon. As for what Mou did when he was at Chelsea, not United's concern. He did win some titles with Chelsea, so let's see some of that replicated, eh?

Hahahahaha, and you are happy? I bet City are too, he gave them free win at Old Trafford hahaha. I also love the way you dodged my entire question hahaha.

hahahaha

Laughing like a little girl touching her fun button for the first time is not an argument, it's being a little bitch. City was not Lukaku's finest moment. However, it is forgivable seeings as how good he has been for the rest of the season. And I did not ignore your question I said you were cherry-picking your data. Which you ironically did ignore. Bitch.

Here we go again, bla bla bla City is creating history bla bla bla. For your information, United have 65 points at the moment with 30 games played. Even if they picked up maximum points (24), they would still be behind Chelsea.

Chelsea played great last season too. But the league this year is very different, with massive improvement from both Manchester sides. You literally said that in your next paragraph, pick one. Add in European games, and there is zero chance in hell of Chelsea doing as well, as evidenced by how they have performed this season. Why don't we just compare point totals from other seasons as well? How about we talk about how Leicester never would have won the prem with their point total in any other year, as if it totally invalidates it? How about you instead, learn to apply critical thinking?

You don't understand PL is getting harder. You may be doing 2nd best, but nothing less is to be expected. With that amount of money you've spent, anything less is embarrassing. Losing to Sevilla was already embarrassing. Nowadays, even a 90 point isn't enough for PL, and you are saying there is no problem

I think I understand that the EPL is getting harder. It's obvious enough even a man-child like you can figure it out. Now that you're done telling me the expectations that you have for a team that isn't yours, and even have the empathy to be embarrassed for us, which is adorably pathetic btw, will you kindly f*ck off? As I said before, 2nd in the EPL this year is nothing to be ashamed of. It's not first, so I'm not proud of it, but I'm not about to lose the plot here. Speaking from experience though, 6th is kind of something to be ashamed of, particularly when no UCL comes with it :( Good luck with that btw.

not to mention dressing room issues, player issues, boring football in certain matches...

We have dressing room issues? We have player issues? It's amazing how no one actually connected with the club has even hinted at such a thing. Wherever could you have found this information? Could it maybe be from the same places that tell you how Messi is going to move to City or PSG every summer? I understand that I may have a high standard for journalism, but could you try to have, at the very least, SOME standard?

I mean, they could theoretically be, but when neither of us are going to win the league they are great for measuring dick size. Speaking of head-to-heads, your club isn't measuring up that well either :(

Ok, but look at how much you have spend compared to them. Burnley are 8th atm but with basically no money spent, that's success.

Want an even better comparison? Last few years Arsenal have spent a net of -250 odd mil on transfers (not counting wages). Spurs have EARNED 15-odd mil. You read that right, EARNED. How's that going for you?

Whatever, you want to call Burnley a success. And they are, they're a huge success for a club of their stature. They actually have one less league loss than Arsenal this season. Bomb a few games at the end and they might even catch you. But that's not the point. Success is measured, not in money spent, but in performance. No one cares how much money City spent. Because they're going to win. United spent a lot, not as much, and will not. As I have repeatedly stated (so that you might actually figure it out) second is not something to be proud of, but I'm not going to sit here and be ashamed about being second, especially considering how lean the post-Fergie years have been.

I will let your little Gunner brain believe that. 4th is obviously better than 2nd, that's how numbers work. We could just as likely beat them in the semi-final, both sides won their home game against one another this season.

• History

You came back? This is borderline pathetic. Now that you're done telling me your worthless opinions about my club, do you have anything of value to contribute to this discussion? Please, tell me how much more we suck. Puhleeeeeeeeeese. Right, kiddie gloves off. Ban me if you have to Emo.

Little thing doesn't know how to read a table. It would be cute if it wasn't so annoying. United drew/lost TWENTY LEAGUE GAMES last season. TWENTY. We've halved that this time around, and it is statistically impossible, even if we draw/lose every game until the end of the season to repeat that. Lukaku is a major reason why. But I wouldn't expect you to understand these very complicated matters - except for the fact they aren't complicated at all.

Coolio, was off by one year. Hilariously that's the only example there is for all fifteen years though, but Arsenal have gotten worse every season. I don't even know if that's true, but it tells you how much I have to think about Arsenal these days. Tell me more about how terrible United is at fulfilling expectations, you don't even get to have expectations anymore.

He left on loan because he was shite for Chelsea, that isn't even that hard to figure out, c'mon. As for what Mou did when he was at Chelsea, not United's concern. He did win some titles with Chelsea, so let's see some of that replicated, eh?

hahahaha

Laughing like a little girl touching her fun button for the first time is not an argument, it's being a little bitch. City was not Lukaku's finest moment. However, it is forgivable seeings as how good he has been for the rest of the season. And I did not ignore your question I said you were cherry-picking your data. Which you ironically did ignore. Bitch.

Chelsea played great last season too. But the league this year is very different, with massive improvement from both Manchester sides. You literally said that in your next paragraph, pick one. Add in European games, and there is zero chance in hell of Chelsea doing as well, as evidenced by how they have performed this season. Why don't we just compare point totals from other seasons as well? How about we talk about how Leicester never would have won the prem with their point total in any other year, as if it totally invalidates it? How about you instead, learn to apply critical thinking?

You don't understand PL is getting harder. You may be doing 2nd best, but nothing less is to be expected. With that amount of money you've spent, anything less is embarrassing. Losing to Sevilla was already embarrassing. Nowadays, even a 90 point isn't enough for PL, and you are saying there is no problem

I think I understand that the EPL is getting harder. It's obvious enough even a man-child like you can figure it out. Now that you're done telling me the expectations that you have for a team that isn't yours, and even have the empathy to be embarrassed for us, which is adorably pathetic btw, will you kindly f*ck off? As I said before, 2nd in the EPL this year is nothing to be ashamed of. It's not first, so I'm not proud of it, but I'm not about to lose the plot here. Speaking from experience though, 6th is kind of something to be ashamed of, particularly when no UCL comes with it :( Good luck with that btw.

not to mention dressing room issues, player issues, boring football in certain matches...

We have dressing room issues? We have player issues? It's amazing how no one actually connected with the club has even hinted at such a thing. Wherever could you have found this information? Could it maybe be from the same places that tell you how Messi is going to move to City or PSG every summer? I understand that I may have a high standard for journalism, but could you try to have, at the very least, SOME standard?

I mean, they could theoretically be, but when neither of us are going to win the league they are great for measuring dick size. Speaking of head-to-heads, your club isn't measuring up that well either :(

Want an even better comparison? Last few years Arsenal have spent a net of -250 odd mil on transfers (not counting wages). Spurs have EARNED 15-odd mil. You read that right, EARNED. How's that going for you?

Whatever, you want to call Burnley a success. And they are, they're a huge success for a club of their stature. They actually have one less league loss than Arsenal this season. Bomb a few games at the end and they might even catch you. But that's not the point. Success is measured, not in money spent, but in performance. No one cares how much money City spent. Because they're going to win. United spent a lot, not as much, and will not. As I have repeatedly stated (so that you might actually figure it out) second is not something to be proud of, but I'm not going to sit here and be ashamed about being second, especially considering how lean the post-Fergie years have been.

I will let your little Gunner brain believe that. 4th is obviously better than 2nd, that's how numbers work. We could just as likely beat them in the semi-final, both sides won their home game against one another this season.

enter image description here

BAN ME PLS SO I DON'T HAVE TO ENGAGE WITH THESE IMBECILES ANYMORE!!! PLS

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Guys, please no personal attack. You both have valid argument. Please dont loose your head.

I start to see why fans reacts in different ways thanks to you guys, but that doesn't mean I agree with all the points.

It's interesting, especially from the point of view of my opinion counter part regarding Mourinho.

And along the way, can you not insult Man United so much??

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

lol we chelsea have worse season than United and would love to keep our manager even though his tactics were about same as mous tactics. Relax. Mou did great this season and improved the team.

amir_keal 6 years ago Edited

SunFlash

Meh... Don't wanna ruin a ruined thread even more, therefore I won’t reply to you after this comment. I can tell you'll try to do everything you can to insult me.

I can read a table you know, don't tell me what I can/can't read. As for your comment, your still drawing and losing too much. Well done if you've only screwed up 1/3 of the times.

Hilariously that's the only example there is for all fifteen years though, but Arsenal have gotten worse every season. I don't even know if that's true, but it tells you how much I have to think about Arsenal these days. Tell me more about how terrible United is at fulfilling expectations, you don't even get to have expectations anymore.

No there are more examples. And since you've bought up Arsenal and tried to drug us down, in the last 5 years you've finished above us once, and all of a sudden you think we don't get to have expectations.

He left on loan because he was shite for Chelsea, that isn't even that hard to figure out, c'mon

Or you could say he wasn't given enough chances to prove himself.

And I did not ignore your question I said you were cherry-picking your data. Which you ironically did ignore. *****.

No, you ignored a question, I reacted to your statement, big difference.

Chelsea played great last season too. But the league this year is very different, with massive improvement from both Manchester sides. You literally said that in your next paragraph, pick one. Add in European games, and there is zero chance in hell of Chelsea doing as well, as evidenced by how they have performed this season.

Ok, but City exceeded Chelsea with european football, and won a trophy.

Why don't we just compare point totals from other seasons as well?

No, because comparing from years ago is irrelevant. As I said PL is getting harder.

Speaking from experience though, 6th is kind of something to be ashamed of, particularly when no UCL comes with it :( Good luck with that btw.

Tell me where I said I was proud of 6th? You can't.

Oh I have some standards. Explain the Shaw substituation and all the comments he made about Shaw. Explain his rift with Pogba against Tottenham. Explain when he literally calls everyone but Matic crap in the FA cup game against Brighton. That's having some standard.

Doesn't matter, league titles are remembered, not head to head record. We got 4 points from you last season, who cares now though?

Ok.. What does last few years meant? Anyways of all that we've finished above them all but twice. United have spent far more than us, but they've finished lower than us more times last few years.

Nice try though.

I didn't only speak about domestically. Besides, they lost to Juventus, who were the finalist. They also beat Dortmund twice and beat Madrid. You lost to Sevilla. Last year they lost to Leicesterin the same stage. Leicester finished in the bottom half of the table that year. And I said IF they beat you, they've had a better season, like it or not.

Marcus2011

Mou did great this season and improved the team

No, he didn't do great as a whole. Just because he improved the positioning in the standings doesn't mean it's great or a success.

chelsea have worse season than United and would love to keep our manager even though his tactics were about same as mous tactics

I never said he should be sacked, just he is responsible for some of the games he flopped. Look at those chants against Sevilla. Perfect example. United didn't score in away game. No problem, but if your going to park the bus, at least do it when you are 1 0 up., because once Sevilla scores, you have to attack and it's easier for Sevilla to flip the game and get a second, which was what exactly happened. Fans started to chant 'attack attack' At Chelsea, he won a League through those defensive tactics. He isn't winning or even competing for big trophies at United.

• History

SunFlash

Meh... Don't wanna ruin a ruined thread even more, I can tell you'll try to do everything you can to insult me.

I can read a table you know, don't tell me what I can/can't read. As for your comment, your still drawing and losing too much. Well done if you've only screwed up 1/3 of the times.

Hilariously that's the only example there is for all fifteen years though, but Arsenal have gotten worse every season. I don't even know if that's true, but it tells you how much I have to think about Arsenal these days. Tell me more about how terrible United is at fulfilling expectations, you don't even get to have expectations anymore.

No there are more examples. And since you've bought up Arsenal and tried to drug us down, in the last 5 years you've finished above us once, and all of a sudden you think we don't get to have expectations.

He left on loan because he was shite for Chelsea, that isn't even that hard to figure out, c'mon

Or you could say he wasn't given enough chances to prove himself.

And I did not ignore your question I said you were cherry-picking your data. Which you ironically did ignore. *****.

No, you ignored a question, I reacted to your statement, big difference.

Chelsea played great last season too. But the league this year is very different, with massive improvement from both Manchester sides. You literally said that in your next paragraph, pick one. Add in European games, and there is zero chance in hell of Chelsea doing as well, as evidenced by how they have performed this season.

Ok, but City exceeded Chelsea with european football, and won a trophy.

Why don't we just compare point totals from other seasons as well?

No, because comparing from years ago is irrelevant. As I said PL is getting harder.

Speaking from experience though, 6th is kind of something to be ashamed of, particularly when no UCL comes with it :( Good luck with that btw.

Tell me where I said I was proud of 6th? You can't.

Oh I have some standards. Explain the Shaw substituation and all the comments he made about Shaw. Explain his rift with Pogba against Tottenham. Explain when he literally calls everyone but Matic crap in the FA cup game against Brighton. That's having some standard.

Doesn't matter, league titles are remembered, not head to head record. We got 4 points from you last season, who cares now though?

Ok.. What does last few years meant? Anyways of all that we've finished above them all but twice. United have spent far more than us, but they've finished lower than us more times last few years.

Nice try though.

I didn't only speak about domestically. Besides, they lost to Juventus, who were the finalist. They also beat Dortmund twice and beat Madrid. You lost to Sevilla. Last year they lost to Leicesterin the same stage. Leicester finished in the bottom half of the table that year. And I said IF they beat you, they've had a better season, like it or not.

Marcus2011

Mou did great this season and improved the team

No, he didn't do great as a whole. Just because he improved the positioning in the standings doesn't mean it's great or a success.

chelsea have worse season than United and would love to keep our manager even though his tactics were about same as mous tactics

I never said he should be sacked, just he is responsible for some of the games he flopped. Look at those chants against Sevilla. Perfect example. United didn't score in away game. No problem, but if your going to park the bus, at least do it when you are 1 0 up., because once Sevilla scores, you have to attack and it's easier for Sevilla to flip the game and get a second, which was what exactly happened. Fans started to chant 'attack attack' At Chelsea, he won a League through those defensive tactics. He isn't winning or even competing for big trophies at United.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

Yeah, like Tuan said, please no personal attack, its fine to discuss each other point but just don't make it personal, if you get too personal, I will edit your comment. Oh, and don't target each other club either like Tuan said. Thank you in advance for staying chill.

SunFlash 6 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

Fine, run away. I can't believe I rose to this obvious baiting anyway.

Yes, you finally understand. United finished above Arsenal once in the past five years, yet you are trying to tell me that finishing 2nd behind one of the most dominant EPL teams of all time is a failure.

Why I am I still here if this is all I do. All I want to is to discuss this game with people who have half a brain and this forum can't even provide that.

• History

Fine, run away. I can't believe I rose to this obvious baiting anyway.

Yes, you finally understand. United finished above Arsenal once in the past five years, yet you are trying to tell me that finishing 2nd behind one of the most dominant EPL teams of all time is a failure. Go kill yourself, and do the rest of us a favor.

Why I am I still here if this is all I do. All I want to is to discuss this game with people who have half a brain and this forum can't even provide that.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@SunFlash:

"Why I am I still here if this is all I do. All I want to is to
discuss this game with people who have half a brain and this forum
can't even provide that."

That was completely unneccessary! quite impolite & unfair to say the least.

You can have your opinion, everyone can. No one has to think the same and agree all the time, if your argument is better, you win a debate and convince the other, which you are close to do in term of the team position.

I disagree with you in so many of your arguments, but you convinced me with others along the way. After all, it comes down to personal perception of success, style. I realize for you, you wouldn't care much about style as long as it deliver result, a lot of us do think so too. But on the other hand, there are people that disagree with that when they take money spend, expectation, what happen around the dressing rooms etc.. into their perception.

You make me calm and realize that: well, Mou brought us to 2nd in the season that City does wonder and Liverpool is flying too. It's in a progress.

It's pointless to insult each others, not to mention to go further to point finger at a group.

• History

@SunFlash: "Why I am I still here if this is all I do. All I want to is to discuss this game with people who have half a brain and this forum can't even provide that." That was completely unneccessary. And very impolite to say the least.

You can have your opinion, everyone can. No one has to think the same and agree all the time, if your argument is better, you win a debate and convince the other, which you are close to do in term of position.

I disagree with you in so many of your arguments, but you convinced me with others along the way. Then, I realize it comes down to personal perception of success, style. I realize for you, you wouldn't care much about style as long as it deliver result, a lot of us do think so too. But on the other hand, there are people that disagree with that when they take money spend, expectation, what happen around the dressing rooms etc.. into their perception.

You make me calm and realize that: well, Mou brought us to 2nd in the season that City does wonder and Liverpool is flying too. It's in a progress.

It's pointless to insult each others, not to mention to go further to point finger at a group.

@SunFlash:

That was completely unneccessary. And very impolite to say the least.

You can have your opinion, everyone can. No one has to think the same and agree all the time, if your argument is better, you win a debate and convince the other, which you are close to do in term of the team position.

I disagree with you in so many of your arguments, but you convinced me with others along the way. Then, I realize it comes down to personal perception of success, style. I realize for you, you wouldn't care much about style as long as it deliver result, a lot of us do think so too. But on the other hand, there are people that disagree with that when they take money spend, expectation, what happen around the dressing rooms etc.. into their perception.

@SunFlash:

That was completely unneccessary! quite impolite & unfair to say the least.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Went to far. I apologize.

amir_keal 6 years ago

SunFlash

I wasn’t gonna comment again, but since you put it into such seriousness I won’t just sit back

finishing 2nd behind one of the most dominant EPL teams of all time is a failure

Either way, you ain’t competing or even challenging. 16 points? That’s not the worst, the UCL campaign was a flop too.

I mean, if you lost to BM/RM/Juventus, then fine, these guys are giants. Sevilla? Nah, that’s just bad. Was it because of football heritage? Not what I think.

Go kill yourself, and do the rest of us a favor.

Do everyone a favour? To me, it seems you are the only person who seems agitated over an opinion. I should kill myself because of a difference in someone’s opinion? Lol your funny.

Meh.. I gave my opinion, you challlenged it, I countered and you got really pissed all of a sudden to the point where I should commit suicide, I am an idiot, don’t know how to read a table and comprehend basic stuff. Seems all you want to do is insult people who disagree with you. I believe you should go to the YouTube comment section or something then.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

No comment.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@amir_keal

What would you measure as success for a team that was finishing outside of the top 4 and loosing to teams that never in history of their respective clubs beaten United before?

You keep picking on Sevilla match but choose to ignore many other matches where United played superb football. It is little bit impatient of you to assume that under Jose suddenly United should be winning the league and trashing the CL clubs. City has done exceptionally well in transfer market and it paid off in the league where every player they got has been making difference. I am surprised why you think finishing 2nd is a bad season when City has been doing monstrously well. Leave the past behind and understand that United is playing in different era of EPL. English football has become rich and ruthless. No one knows where they will end up in the table and what throphies they will win. Even confident City was looking promising to win every trophy but got knocked out of FA. By your logic City should be winning every trophy and even CL.

amir_keal 6 years ago

What would you measure as success for a team that was finishing outside of the top 4 and loosing to teams that never in history of their respective clubs beaten United before?

Arsenal never had a successful season though, I never said they did.

You keep picking on Sevilla match but choose to ignore many other matches where United played superb football

You mean the beginning of the season? Good indeed, but regular slip ups make it not as relevant, whereas against Sevilla they lost the chance to compete with big teams. Tottenham have practically scarified their season to prove they are able to compete in Champions League.

It is little bit impatient of you to assume that under Jose suddenly United should be winning the league and trashing the CL clubs

Never said that, they should be competing, they didn't.though.

Even confident City was looking promising to win every trophy but got knocked out of FA. By your logic City should be winning every trophy and even CL.

FA cup loss was bad, but at least they've backed it with other trophies. Even if they lose to Liverpool in the next round, it's been an amazing season for them. City doesn't seem to be having any conflict atm, whereas United does, and they didn't comptete in PL/CL. That's the whole reason this thread was made, about the conflict of players such as Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial, Luke Shaw...