Arsenal 2 13

Duckface pose lol a flying duck :))

Comments
PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

@vendetta it would be much better if ts the song of Dido lol

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Winning a world cup relies on the whole team not just one player. This includes the manager. In no way is it overrated. There might be clear favorites, but it can never be overrated.

England 15 331

i forgot to say overrated accomplisment as a player.

Vendetta 11 years ago

You can't say overrated accomplishment as a player. Like I said, winning the world cup relies on the whole team. Facing big teams such as Germany, Italy, Brazil, Spain, and Argentina and passing them is no where near overrated and needs the help of the whole team.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I'd say it's not an overrated accomplishment, no. I do think there are issues with considering it as a marker of a player's rank/greatness.

Materazzi won a World Cup. Good for him. He was still an average player, at best.

England 15 331

the reason why asked this because i remembered what javi martinez said to ronaldo after winning la liga. he said to ronaldo that he is a world cup winner and ronaldo is not.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Again, good for him. How many minutes did he rack up, pray, winning that World Cup? ;) 20 minutes, according to Wikipedia, replacing Xavi Alonso at the tail end of one single game.

I wouldn't mind calling myself a Word Cup winner for 20 minutes worth of giving Xavi Alonso a rest, either. ;)

Vendetta 11 years ago

Well, with the likes of Xavi, Ineista, Puyol, Cesc, Silva, Jordi, and Casillas why wouldn't he be? Ronaldo can not be blamed for not winning the World Cup with Portugal. He needs the help of the whole squad.