Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fresh Rumours from the Oven
Transfer_Window 12 years ago
Wrexham, England 33 29

Some fresh rumours from the oven for you all to talk about:

Barcelona ready to test Spurs with Bale offer.
The club’s technical department, led by sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta, considers the 22-year-old Bale to be the perfect long-term replacement for Eric Abidal, who underwent a liver transplant last week. The club’s chief scout, Albert Valentín, checked out Bale’s performance for Tottenham in the 3-1 win at Fulham last November, when the Welshman set up Aaron Lennon for Spurs’ second goal.

Drogba preparing for Chelsea exit as Ivorian nears £6.7m-a-year China deal.
The Ivory Coast striker is expected to sign a two-year deal worth £130,000 a week after tax. Drogba had been willing to stay but Chelsea offered him only a 12-month extension on his contract, not the two years he wanted.

MANCHESTER CITY are plotting a £42million summer raid for Colombian strike sensation Radamel Falcao.
Etihad boss Roberto Mancini is seeking a replacement for Edin Dzeko, who appears set to leave during the summer.

Arsene Wenger is tracking £7million-rated Montpellier defender Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa.
Arsenal boss Wenger is a big admirer of the 22-year-old centre-back, who was born in the Central African Republic but moved to France as a youngster.

Aston Villa have valued Gabby Agbonlahor at a staggering £12m as Martin O’Neill prepares a bid to take him to Sunderland

Comments
Chelseaforlife 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 68

Barca so love transfer EPL players

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

How will Barça understand that Bale doesn't play as a LB anymore?!

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Bale would be interesting to see with Barca. But in all honesty if Barca want a LB they should get jordi alba. He played in the Barca academy 

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Why is City buying Falcao?They have Tevez and Aguero......

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Good that Arsene starts to make the team younger.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

@kenkichiotaka: and Dzeko and Balotelli 

I hope manchester United end up buying Bryan Oviedo

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

I hope that French guy is at least better than Djouru lol

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

i really hope man utd land munian (athletic bilboa) and christian eriksen (ajax)  alot of money, but are both 19 and are CERTAIN future talents. i dont think man city need anymore strikers, though, they have got enough! 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Does manchini rob the bak or something?? How is he so rich?????

Barca4Ever 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 7 30

@ramaboy10. That's like the most idiotic/retarded and stupid comment I've seen on this site! You're saying it like Mancini is paying for transfers from his own pocket. You know MCity got rich Abu Dhabi who are like sick rich...

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Barca4Ever no i didn'y know i don't care about man city history

Barca4Ever 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 7 30

HAHAHA do you know anything about football at all ? It has nothing to do with history. Do you know that managers don't spend money, the owners of the clubs spend money. So all this time you thought Pep Guardiola spent his own money on players ? ><

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

haahhahah

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@expertfootball: you're a funny guy. LOL, fair play.

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

@Tuanis.Yeah,and I hope Man U also buy young talented players like what devilz has said.And I'll tell you,Munian and Ericksen's technique are terrific,the dribble the pass and even scoring goals!!!!Now I know how good Vidic is.....