Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FR toothless against trolls
_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

It feels like an endless repeat... Why is FR being so forgiving toward (multiaccounting) trolls?

You let someone like Aubameyang-Sandrito-KingRamos etc etc rage around against other members over and over and over again... with all his different accounts.

And like that Man Utd fan or whatever fan pretends to be, lately with his multiaccoutning insanely downvote every comment I write. Admins been given me several names on accounts with 0 comments. How is that acceptable? How is this site so toothless against this behavior?!

I had to come to the forum since the comment sections for the games are so rotten, defunct and deprived of any mature football talk/behavior. So this has to be addressed here.

I can remind you that 6-7 years ago, a big game could easily have +1000 comments. Now you're good if it is 50+... you're letting the trolls win.

I've been a member of 3-4 different football sites for years... This one feels like having the least control over them.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It feels like an endless repeat... Why is FR being so forgiving toward (multiaccounting) trolls?

You let someone like Aubameyang-Sandrito-KingRamos etc etc rage around against other members over and over and over again... with all his different accounts.

And like that Man Utd fan or whatever he fan pretends to be lately with his multiaccoutning insanely downvote every comment I write. Admins been given me several names on accounts with 0 comments. How is that acceptable? How is this site so toothless against this behavior?!

I had to come to the forum since the comment sections for the games are so rotten, defunct and deprived of any mature football talk/behavior.

I can remind you that 6-7 years ago, a big game could easily have +1000 comments. Now you're good if it is 50+... you're letting the trolls win.

I've been a member of 3-4 different football sites for years... This one feels like having the least control over trolls.

Comments
_Pelle_ 5 years ago

"then stick away from the comment section" ... you talk exactly like the troll trying to silence me with downvotes in the comment section.

And then you come here defend that button... you are the epitome of trolling. But go on and expose yourself. Make my case clear.

matrix 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 268

hahahahaha i didnt even comment on yesterdays game. wheres your proof those are my accounts. exactly you have ZILCH proof those are me but go ahead with the blame game thats all you could do. its really sad you care what others think about you. are you really that insecure?

I can defend the button all i want. nothing wrong with what i like about something. it just adds another dimension to the website in fact adding downvote to the forum will be even more beneficial it will let us know whether the whole community agrees or disagrees to it.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

I never mentioned yesterdays game, but you just did. smh

matrix 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 268

"you talk exactly like the troll trying to silence me with downvotes in the comment section." you took a screenshot of yesterdays game so im guessing youre referring to that game? what other game was being played yesterday huh? stop trying to act like a fool

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

No i'm not referring to that specific game. And you are doing all this to steal my thread. Troll.

matrix 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 268

Lol keep going off topic and throwing names. Got anything else that is actually constructive not childish? Look in the mirror sheesh.

p.s you were indirectly referring to the game so why did you screenshot it?

matrix 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 268

Oh and suddenly you have 3 upvotes on a comment that wasn't even worthy of an upvote.

are you sure you aren't multi accounting yourself and thumbing yourself down to stir commotion?

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Okay this is going no where. I'm warning both of you guys to just drop this.

@Matrix, saying STFU isn't worth a ban not to even edit that. And you.must not have been here when forum had a down vote button. This place was a mess back then. So no, I don't think it's ever coming back.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

@raimondo90: np and thx for the concern

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

KickTrolls #OutOfTheFootball

_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited

Yeah... the troll is at it again downvoting my comments in Arsenal and Chelsea game. Can you mods do us a favor and post the names of the accounts again.

Not more than fair to expose the troll accounts. Thx for your support.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yeah... the troll is at it again downvoting my comments in Arsenal and Chelsea game. Can you do us a favor and post the names of the accounts again.

Not more than fair to expose the troll accounts. Thx for your support.

Lodatz 5 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

It's not just the video comments section. I literally just got slapped with a 24 hour ban just for standing up for myself against Dynastian's racist abuse. What an absolute joke.

This place will never improve until the moderators grow the guts to actually deal with the biggest trolls of them all. Dynastian has spent years racially abusing me, my country and my race, and none of you do a single thing about it. And then you ban ME just because i corrected his lies and misinformation with actual historical facts?

Disgusting.

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Lodatz, let it go. You were banned because you go into personal attacks and then find the need to go and post on his wall. If you think he's wrong then stop talking about it. At the end of the day this is a football site. No need for all that race talk.