Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Four last team in the CL!
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

So the four final team in the CL who are in the final are Monaco, Juventus, Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid. At first, I didn't thought anything of it but now, I realised those four got something in common. The color scheme of their kits, all of them has white in it as it main or secondary color. Ok, I know this is stupid but that made me think, why not have fun seeing the similiraty between those team. I'll begin.

Similarity between Juventus and Real Madrid:

• Both have 32 league title
  • Both are unbeaten in CL
  • Both of them played against a team wich was given a red card in the group stage (Sevilla and Sporting) and played a game in the knockout stage were their oponent had a red card in both league (Porto and Bayern).
  • Zidane, Real Madrid manager played for both side in his career.

Similarity between Monaco, Real and Atletico:

• Main striker are french (M'bappe, Benz, Griezmann)

Similarity between Monaco, Real and Juventus:

• All of them have a Colombian international (or former international) player in their side (Falcao, James, Cuadrado)

Similarity between all of them:

• All of those four have has more than one Brazilian in their team
  • All of those four also have at least one Croatian player in their side
  • None of the team number 7 or 10 are from the same nationality of their club (Juventus doesn't have a number ten anymore but the last one was french)

Player who played in the different team or in more than one of those four team:

• Higuain and Khedira both played at Madrid together at one point
  • Falcao played at Atletico before joining Monaco
  • Falcao, Higuain (and Augusto Fernández) all played at River Plate at one point (Falcao and Higuain played together a single year)
  • Morata played for Atletico youth side at first while Saul actually was part of Real Madrid youth team when he was younger.
  • Filipe Luis, Torres and Cuadrado played at Chelsea at one point and none really impressed :(
  • Both Carrasco and James played at Monaco together at one point

Woah, took more time that I thought to do that. :D Anyway, why don't you guy help me add some more. Try not to state too many obvious one however. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So the four final team in the CL who are in the final are Monaco, Juventus, Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid. At first, I didn't thought anything of it but now, I realised those four got something in common. The color scheme of their kits, all of them has white in it as it main or secondary color. Ok, I know this is stupid but that made me think, why not have fun seeing the similiraty between those team. I'll begin.

• All of them have a Colombian international (or former international) player in their side (Falcao, James, Cuadrado)

• None of the team number 7 or 10 are from the same nationality of their club (Juventus doesn't have a number ten anymore but the last one was french)

Player who played in more than one of those at different moment:

• Falcao, Higuain (and Augusto Fernández) all played at River Plate at one point (Falcao and Higuain played together a single year)
  • Morata played for Atletico youth side at first while Saul actually was part of Real Madrid youth team when he was younger.
  • Both Filipe Luis and Cuadrado played at Chelsea at one point and neither really impressed :(

Woah, took more time that I thought to do that. :D Anyway, why don't you guy help me add some more. Try not to state too many obvious one however. :)

Player who played in more than one of those at different moment:

• Filipe Luis, Torres and Cuadrado played at Chelsea at one point and none really impressed :(

Similarity between Juventus and Real Madrid:

• Both have 32 league title
  • Both are unbeaten in CL
  • Both of them played against a team wich was given a red card in the group stage (Sevilla and Sporting) and played a game in the knockout stage were their oponent had a red card in both league (Porto and Bayern).

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Both Real and Juventus have won exactly 32 league titles.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Juv and Real both are unbeaten

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I'm thinking that Juve will play Real and Monaco will play Atleti. I just don't want a Monaco Juve semi.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Why'd you mention that Both Filipe Luis and Cuadrado played at Chelsea at one point and the River Plate one? :v Aren't these facts restrictred to Madrid, Juventus, Atleti, and Monaco and their players only? If not, then should mention Torres played for Chelsea at one point too.

Yvan21 7 years ago Edited
0 440

Also, Atletico, Monaco, and Juventus were all coached by Ranieri at some point. And, Zidane played for both Juventus and Madrid.

• History

Also, Atletico, Monaco, and Juventus were all coached by Ranieri at some point.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Yvan21 :O ... How the hell I forgot about Torres. #Facepalm. :(

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Also, Falcao has played for Atleti and Monaco.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

chelsea made some mistakes...

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Real Madrid manager, Zinedine Zidane, has played for both Real Madrid and Juventus.

• History

The current coach of Madrid, Zidane, has played for both Juve and Real.