Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football Trolls and Facts
regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

so i decided to do some trolls as i havent had a good laugh in ages !!! and not a lot of info !!! so no offense

So i heard liverpool fans were jealous of sir alex fergusons statue so much they decided to make one for suarez but they couldnt get it to stand up 

if any teams scores and get the lead against man utd in a match there gona have a bad time if u no what i mean : P

now some wow time

Celtic           vs              barcalona
   2                goals              1
   5                attempts         23
   5                on target         14 
   11               possesion       89
   166            total passes     955

henry leaves arsenal     wins trophy
cesc fabregas  leaves arsenal     wins trophy
nasiri leaves arsenal      wins trophy 
robin van persie leavs arsenal       ......... if u no what i mean !!!

now its ur turn use photos and writing !!!!
perper to have ur ribs tiggled 

Comments
Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

This is more depressing than funny (as it's true) but still something to troll fans with...

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

huh? 2007-08 Arsenal came 1st? fuck i must have a bad memory 

devilz 11 years ago

didnt united win it in 07/08 and arsenal finish 2nd? FUCK I REALLY HAVE GOT A BAD MEMORY 

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

2008 is when Eduardo broke his leg and the whole Arsenal team crumbled into an abyss. We could of won something that year, sigh. Poor Eduardo also. He had brilliant potential. 

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Devilz: there's nothing wrong with your memory but I can't say the same for your ability to read (hehehe) The table is about the standings "After 15 games" Not at the end of the season.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@gunner: That '07-'08 year was our annus horribilis. Arsenal basically took our 14th title went over to Manchester, knocked on Fergie's door and happily gave it to him gift-wrapped. I mean, it was all but ours but fortune was very very cruel. Who knows where we'd be now had we won?

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

A very horrible and unfortunate year indeed. We were beginning to click. Everything looked solid... but the terrible tackle that Eduardo recieved rocked out entire season...  our young team at that time just wasn't ready to witness the horrendous leg break. It shook them up. 

Yeah, who knows where we'd be be right now. One can dream though.

devilz 11 years ago

ohhh yeaaaah....ahahaha my bad xD it was late that's my excuse :P

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

@ chelsearox10 actually if you dont know before 2006 arsenal won many trophys every season

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Here comes the flaming and the arguments... As a Chelsea fan (and I know you lot hate us current but not going to be in May champions) I will have nothing to do with this, unless a nutjob insults Chelsea without evidence or proof to back him up.