Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football Loyalty Part 1
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Football loyalty has been dead for the past 5 years. Its gone. Its rare to see loyalty. So as I watch match of Arsenal vs ManCity. I think, man if fotball loyalty was alive, if it just didn't count on money... the teams that would rule Europe would be a bit different. For one thing I'm sure Arsenal would beat ManCity if loyalty lived. Betraying loyalty might also end your successful spell as a footballer. Let me show you how by using exhibit A now:

Exhibit A: Arsenal is a great team. A team with legacy, history, and lovley football. A team that is known to pay big money for players. But a team with great philosophy. Now lets look at the great players that have left and became better players. Who well lets see here, Henry and Cesc Ashley Cole (Thanks for that great LB).... well I'm sorry but it seems like almost when everyone leaves Arsenal they usually fail for the rest of their career or are hated till' death. Like who you ask? Flamini (once a beast of a defender/midfielder now on the reserves of Milan.). Flaminal was known as a beast in the EPL. So good with Arsenal I believe he got called up by the national team. Who else, Nasri and Adebayor possibly? Nasri oh Nasri... just why? Once the top prospect and considered the next Arsenal legend. Money seduced you didn't it? Well so did the bench because you seem like its your magnet. Now booed by every Arsenal fan, Nasri is no where near loyal but is talented you've got to give him that. Oh now with Ade its just went downhill when he left Arsenal. To go to ManCity then loaned to Real... Okay weird loan. But to switch to Arsenals bitter rivals Tottenham, and consider it a better club. Ohohohoho too much there Ade. Is there any explaining to do about Ade now? Next up, Clichy. Followed Nasri's path and still playing but in my eyes not as good he was at Arsenal. Anymore after that? Hell yeah! There was once a player called Hleb who switched Barca? Hleb went up the hill then fell downhill. Pretty rhyme eh? Hleb was a beast. What a class player he WAS. Now Hleb plays for this team called BATE Borisov? What happened bro? Oh yeah betraying Arsenal for Barca. Now lets make a prediction with what would have happened with Hleb if he stayed? Well currently he is 31. So he would still have a chance to get to first team. With Wenger's great philosophy he would have still been able to play. Especially with all the experience at Arsenal if he stayed in Arsenal. Now the final example, the dutch donkey. You know him, you hate him RVP! Oh silly silly RVP. To go to a team outside of EPL I understand. But to go to bitter rivals ManU? Come on that's just to shallow.

Now that brings conclusion to Arsenals unloyal ex players. Now imagine a world where they all never left and loyalty was still here. Just take a mental picture. If you're mental picture does not have gold on that EPL badge on the side of the kit you are not having a proper Mental picture. Now I know some players would leave out of the fact that they're not getting enough playing time but I mean those players that you know are great playing in Wenger's philosophy (Arsenal fans should know this more than me). I'm saying Henry, Ade, Nasri, Flamini Hleb, Cesc, and Clichy. Even the current players playing for Arsenal right now. I'm saying all those good players that still play and are good whether its only Wenger's philosophy or anywhere. Arsenal wouldn't just be EPL champs but possibly Champions League winners if loyalty lived. It goes to show what loyalty and money has done to once better teams or once champions. Now if you want put a 4-3-3 formation which includes the players I put and Arsenal's current players. I'll put mine later, but just try to make a mental picture and see how good Arsenal would have looked like that.

Comments
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

A team that is known *not to pay big money for players.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Bygones...all of them. Some have had ok careers but most of them are crappy. Even Fabregas made little news recently about his games with Villanova. It's sad really.

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

welcome to the real world

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

The awkward moment when a "Chelsea fan" writes a whole paragraph about how good Arsenal could have been...

Quote: " Arsenal is a great team. A team with legacy, history, and lovley football. A team that is known to pay big money for players. But a team with great philosophy."
A team that is known to pay big money for players... sorry but that's Chelsea and City...

Are you really a Chelsea fan or just some gloryhunter?

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@manchesterutI: stop being a troll. He clearly stated that he was using Arsenal as a case study. Of course, many other teams would fit the same point (Valencia comes to mind).
@Trollman: You're right about most of what you said but Henry was a very different situation. No bad blood at all and he left with our blessing. Plus, he didn't get better because he already peaked. Fabs left us at a bad time but he is an arsenal man through and through. The most poignant example is that of RVP. Do you think if he stayed we wouldn't have a decent shot at the title?

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

though I must admit that the irony of a Chelsea fan making a post about mercenaries and money's effects on principles is a bit rich (no pun intended).

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Szczesny
Sagna - Vermaelen - Koscielny - Clichy
                           Song
                      Cesc - Nasri
            Cazorla - Henry - Oxlaide

daaaaaaaaaaaamn

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

offtopic:

MUST READ THIS !!!!!!!! 
In today's game (liverpool vs man utd) :
shelvey was sent off at 38:58 (38+58=96)
gerrard scored at 45:51(45+51=96)
rafael scored at 51:45(51+45=96)
rvp scored at 80:16(80+16=96)
THAT'S NOT A SIMPLE COINCIDENCE !
THAT'S A MESSAGE FROM THEM :')
justice for the 96 :'D

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@naman
Nope: Rafael scored at the 50th minute. ;)

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

copy paste .... found this info on facebook .... thought it would be good to share :)

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@naman you just gave me goosebumps my friend hahaha

GumptyBean 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 1 22

You'd think if they were to send a message, It would be in Liverpool's favour. Really interesting stuff though.

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

unlimited loyalty only on serie a

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

@udikman: Serie A has some of the best cases of loyalty like Del Piero or De Rossi but it also has a really weird no-loyalty issues with players playing for rival teams after playing many years with another team. Having RVP move to Man Utd woudnt have been considered weird in Serie A just as Pirlo did and Nesta and many others