Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football Legends: Draft 2
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Last draft: http://footyroom.com/forum/football-talk/football-legends-draft-1-41842

RULES FOR SECOND DRAFT:

-No more switching the first draft players (first draft now closed)

-Same as before. 4 drafts, it can be the 2 subs, players (with their position!), or manager (if not picked yet).

-Formation to be picked in this draft if not picked yet! Not being picked in this draft before I make the third draft will lead to disqualification!

-Continue from the formation you made and don't change anything! Changes from the first draft will lead to disqualification as well.

-If you change your mind on a second draft player/manager/sub then go ahead and switch that draft with  another player/manager/sub. But once this draft is over, all players picked in this draft can't be changed in the next draft.

-KNOW YOUR PLACE IN POSTING! I said in the rules of the game the first to post in the draft is last to pick in the second draft, and the same goes with each person that posted before

ENTRANTS (In order, so don't post until the person before you posts!):

1. Heisinburg

2. R10_RVP20 (regli11)

3. ChelseaRox10

4. PuppetMaster

5. ramaboy10

6. KingHenry

7. Dynastian98

8. GunnerAFC

9. Jeffrey_Hazard

Special Case: AjaxDeSuperYidis (Told me he will be away for a while, which means he can post his first draft and second draft anytime in this post.)

Comments
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Rule 4: Continue the *XI you made.

Formation can still be changed, but only in this draft and not the next. So make your choice!

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

New rule! Trades can be made, but only on each others profile wall! So for example, I want to get Dynastian's Zidane so bad and I have Ibra on my team. I send a message to his wall asking for a trade with the player you want and who you are willing to give. Might not be used much but who knows... Someone might really want a player someone else picked first.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Hey Troll, the rules said that we will keep doing this until w ehave 11 players, 2 subs and a manager. Does that mean I can now add in four more people to my current squad as well (not related to anyone's squad)?

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

post your 4 new players hei so we can continue this event

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Yes, now you can add four more people to your current squad (add players, subs, or manager if not picked yet). Make sure it's not a player/manager/sub in someone's squad already.

Heisinburg 11 years ago

Really sorry guys, I'll do it now

My current squad:

1. Oliver Kahn (GK)
  2. Tony Adams (CB)
  3. Hatem Ben Arfa (AM)
  4. Sir Bobby Charlton (ST)

My addition:
3 Players - Gennaro Gattuso (DM), Paul Scholes (CM), El Sharaawy (Second ST)
1 sub - Willy Sagnol (LB)

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Okay, great! Next is R10_RVP20. So @ramaboy10 can you please remind him or inform him? @Heisinburg have you chose a formation yet? If not post it as well.

Heisinburg 11 years ago

yeah, forgot about that - 4-4-2 (same as before, as you said)

Rooney10_Rvp20 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 5 11

sorry for keeping you guys waiting its that am only allowed to comment 2 times a day....

current,,,,,,,,, (adding )
GK: van der saarDef:   ( vidic  )    (evra )mid:(  ronaldo )                ( messi )forward mid : rvp  , rvnst: cantona

England 15 331

ChelseaRox youre next

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

formation 4-4-2 (change)

Rene Higuita (GK)
Frank Lampard(CM)
Michael Owen: (ST)
Eric Cantona (ST)

Addition: 
Drogba (ST)
Roberto Carlos (LB)
Franck Ribery (LM)

Jurgen Klopp (Manager)

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

*4-3-3 no 4-4-2

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Puupet Master..

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Like ramaboy10 said, PuppetMaster is next.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Okay, the 10 days passed and I will be using this account. Now, this post in order thing isn't working out... So let's remove that rule and just allow any user to post their XI at anytime. Post away!

England 15 331

Formation: 4-2-3-1

Current Player:  Paolo Maldini (LB/CB), Claude Makelele (DMF), Lionel Messi (ATM) and Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima (ST)

New players: Cafu (RB), Franz Beckenbauer (CB), Fabio Cannavaro (CB) and Xavi Hernandez Creus (CM)

Heisinburg 11 years ago

what? I thought members aren't suppose to have the same players? Puppet, ChelseaRox, and Regli have Messi? And Cantona? Come on...

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@R10_RVP20: Heis is right. PuppetMaster seems to have had Messi first (if not, please tell me), so remove him. If anyone actually notices one player used by two users try to inform me. You guys, we went over this. First come first serve. Check if a user has already picked the player you have before you put the player in.

Heisinburg 11 years ago

Is it still okay for us to change our player's position? I think that should be okay...

England 15 331

i drafted messi first