Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football Legends: Draft 2
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Last draft: http://footyroom.com/forum/football-talk/football-legends-draft-1-41842

RULES FOR SECOND DRAFT:

-No more switching the first draft players (first draft now closed)

-Same as before. 4 drafts, it can be the 2 subs, players (with their position!), or manager (if not picked yet).

-Formation to be picked in this draft if not picked yet! Not being picked in this draft before I make the third draft will lead to disqualification!

-Continue from the formation you made and don't change anything! Changes from the first draft will lead to disqualification as well.

-If you change your mind on a second draft player/manager/sub then go ahead and switch that draft with  another player/manager/sub. But once this draft is over, all players picked in this draft can't be changed in the next draft.

-KNOW YOUR PLACE IN POSTING! I said in the rules of the game the first to post in the draft is last to pick in the second draft, and the same goes with each person that posted before

ENTRANTS (In order, so don't post until the person before you posts!):

1. Heisinburg

2. R10_RVP20 (regli11)

3. ChelseaRox10

4. PuppetMaster

5. ramaboy10

6. KingHenry

7. Dynastian98

8. GunnerAFC

9. Jeffrey_Hazard

Special Case: AjaxDeSuperYidis (Told me he will be away for a while, which means he can post his first draft and second draft anytime in this post.)

Comments
PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

@vendetta Paolo Maldini is my leftback i just copied my line up from the draft 1

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Yeah, I happen to have 3 players in central positioning on my squad, so I might as well switch "Benny" (Ben Arfa) as a LW. Thanks.

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I picked Cantona first

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I'm going to have to withdraw from the game. I'm going away for a while.

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Waiting for ramaboy.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Formtation: 4-1-2-2-1

GK: Buffon

LW: Sir Tom Finney                                                               RW:Garrincha

Manager: Pep Guardiola

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

My current squad : Platini (CAM), Henry (ST), Maradonna (RW), Cruijff (LW)
2 new players : Thuram (CB), Lahm (RB)
Manager : Arsene Wenger
1 sub : Trézeguet (ST)

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Okay, so @R10_RVP20 needs to remove the players that you didn't choose first. Also, we are down to 8 men. If anyone would like to join just post here.

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Vendetta you could join us. Else, i think 8 people is enough isn't it ? I mean we already had some trouble getting started and getting this far, now that the game is interesting let's not slow it down.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Your right. 8 people it is. @ramaboy try to remind R10_RVP20 to remove Cantona and Messi. Or else he will be disqualified.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

The rules should be more strict in this game. Currently, R10-RVP20 has like, what - 7 Manchester United players and 1 Barcelona player? Come on, there has to be a limit (next time when the game is renewed) to the number of players we choose from each club (like fantasy football). No offence to your friend, rama. I'll give him one more day to make changes, or else I'm just gonna stop playing as well. 

Vendetta 11 years ago

Hmmmmm... well it's true that this game has been slowed down due to the player confusion, but the way I see it is R10_RVP20 (regli11) is a new user. I'm sure he has visited this site today but couldn't do shit because of the 2 post per day. As for the 8 ManUtd players, I'm fine with that. If he wants a full on squad of ManUtd legends, so be it. It has no harm. @R10_RVP20 I'm giving you 2 days to fix your XI (formation and remove both Cantona and Messi. Plus whatever problem you have with your XI) before I disqualify you if you don't change anything/

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

up for Jeffrey_Hazard your turn to play

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Rehli use a range of players don't be biased. Do yours again, please, with different players.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Didn't think there would be that much disqualifications... Oh well. Dynastian, R10_RVP20, and Jeffrey_Hazard have all been disqualified for either breaking the rules or not participating. I'll make the 3rd draft later today. REMEMBER YOUR TEAM AND CHECK OTHER TEAMS TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE THE SAME PLAYERS. Thank you.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Also GunnerAFC and AjaxDeSuperYidis are out of the game.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Next draft coming when?