{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football Ads & Commercial
Comments
KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

football ads are always the best

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

The medival one... hilarious! Good post!

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Thx ramaboy its nice to hear something good from you ;)

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Ronaldo-R9, you have been warned by FR previously about your abuse and attitude, that is a completely unacceptable post, I suggest you sort yourself out if you wish to stay, that is if FR give you another chance.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Jimskeleton , Im being nice and being a respective footyroom member but i know that Jeffrey_Hazard wants to piss me off in any other way. Just sayin if im posting rude comments or anything just delete them so i know that i have been rude and i should be better with my attitude.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

It was a friendly question you need to cool it R9

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

if u watch it, you just can't hate football, it's not possible! that passion, that love, that fun that's the best thing i ever tried on this planet.

GumptyBean 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 1 22

Take it to the next level, always my favourite ad, it's fantastic. Still trying to figure out who it could be (not RVP the slut), lets see... some young dutchman, maybe Kyle Ebecilio. I know it's old but It's a mystery on who that guy is, clues like starting in the DNT with Hunter confirm it isn't RVP, I don't think it's anyone,
yet. A dutch boy who makes a move to Arsenal and rises to fame, it will happen.

Only for him to get swooped up by some filthy club in a few years.
Modern football, oh dear.

JuanMata10 11 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I like this one, Puyol is the best haha

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ That advert is so sick!!!!! I bet Pique must have been mad when he was doing that stamp for Neymar :)