Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA Ballon d'Or 23-man shortlist and coach of the year contenders announced.
Gennady 10 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Comments
Lilywhite 10 years ago
28 468

@tikitaka, i dont mean to go against everything you say, I appreciate a lot that you write but some things are very strange like "The only way Ronaldo can beat Messi in fans head is to have better stats, in any other aspect of Football, Messi is better."

I dont agree at all. I would even say that Ronaldo is better than Messi IN MORE ASPECTS. and you say he is only better in goal scoring? Hehe, its okay that you have your opinion but I'm sure you're the only one who thinks that.

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Man as i see it and this not just because i am a fan of RM and Ronaldo. But this is my honest opinion i think its more fair to compare Neymar to Ronaldo than Messi to Ronaldo.

Messi is not the same he were 2-3 years ago and getting worse. Ronaldo is/was getting better year by year and you need to see that. I am not sure this will keep going on but by the looks of its more certain to become so.

goalazo 10 years ago
Bayern Munich, Italy 0 13

why no pirlo?

Argjent 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

PLAYERS:
1) C.RONALDO
2) MESSI
3) NEUER

COACH:

1) ANCELOTTI
2) LOW
3) SIMEONE

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

No Messi = No Neymar goals. Messi assisted 80 % of Neymar goals, Neymar didnt yet asist Messi.
Well i agree with you, Neymar and Ronaldo are more comparable players, Messi technically, tactically, vision, intelligence, fast thinking, only Robben has some of this.
I respect your point, but lets not forget that one has a monster suad and the other an off form one, when Xavi-Iniesta were on form like Modric-Kroos actually the result was :

4 BO to 0.
3 Cl to 0.
3 Ligas to 1.
2 Copas each.

Then Messi got injured and Barça didnt change the aging team ( Puyol-Xavi...) the home made players werent good, and you see now all the fans who were silent jumping on Ronaldo as if he had Messi career.

Enjoy!

Madrid1902 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Spain 0 3

Player of the year :

1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Winner)
  2. Arjen Robben
  3. Toni Kroos

Coach of the year :

1. Diego Simeone (Winner)
  2. Joachim Low
  3. Carlo Ancelotti
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Player of the year :1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Winner)2. Arjen Robben3. Toni KroosCoach of the year :1. Diego Simeone (Winner)2. Joachim Low3. Carlo Ancelotti

Lodatz 9 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Players:

1: Ronaldo
2: Robben
3: Lahm

Coaches:

1: Simeone
2: Ancelotti
3: Louis van Gaal

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Tiki Just a correction: Ronaldo won best player + and UCL at Man U :p

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He has won just about everything at both Manchester United and Real Madrid. He's just missing an UEFA Super Cup with United and a Club World Cup with Madrid.