{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA Ballon d'Or 2012
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

‎2012 FIFA World XI: 

FIFA World Coach of the Year for Women's Football is Pia Sundhage

FIFA World Coach of the Year for Men's Football is Vicente Del Bosque

The recipient of the FIFA Presidential Award 2012 is Franz Beckenbauer

The winner of the FIFA Fair Play Award 2012 is the Uzbekistan Football Federation

The winner of the FIFA Puskas Award 2012 is Miroslav Stoch

The FIFA Women's World Player of the Year Award 2012 is Abby Wambach

The winner of the FIFA Ballon d'Or 2012 is Lionel Messi

Comments
AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

oh gosh they are dots on his jacket :)))) haha he looks like a bafoon lol!

koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

it's like knibis himself made that world XI...speechless...

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

@Lodatz that jacket Messi is wearing was the same one Maradona wore to the gala

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

yep, I think RVP deserve place in this team too.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

well you people can be mad but start realizing the truth. La Liga is number one. Its Official by UEFA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient#Current_ranking

...than you can think EPL is the best subjectively as-well as i can think the Uzbekistan league is number one subjectively..

Seriously how can u guys be mad about an XI where all the players are excellent players.
Well keep being narrow minded. thats not my problem..

knibis 11 years ago

@quikzyyy    

My top 5:

Strikers: 1. Zlatan 2. Falcao 3. Villa 4. Cavani 5. Soldado

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

yep, maybe Zlatan too.
but, Villa was long time injured so not for me.
and about La Liga is better than EPL there will be others people saying La Liga is better/EPL is better i don't wanna argue cause it'll be never ending story ;)

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@knibis: you do realize, though, that if all 11 players are from La Liga, and only 1 one of them doesn't play for Real or Barca, that's not a good sign for the quality of the league itself?

It just shows that La Liga comes down to Real vs Barca, Falcao's current heroics notwithstanding.

knibis 11 years ago

Yes Barca and Real are the 2 best teams, they would be even more dominant in Serie A and EPL.. but as a matte r of fact, La Ligas middle teams also show that they have class. That might be why Spanish teams have won most Uefa Cup / Europa League titles since 2000...

In the League since 2000 there has been 3 occasions where real and barca hasnt won, apart from that, 3 occasions where real and barca hasnt finished number 1 and 2. Remember in 2008 when Villareal was 10 points ahead of barca in second place..

well it was not I who started this argument Koldimere did...

Lodatz 11 years ago

Real and Barca would have trouble winning in the PL, let alone being "more dominant".

I mean, what you are saying is that the likes of Valencia, Villareal, Athletic Bilbao and Athletico Madrid are better than Manchester Utd, Chelsea, Manchester City, Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham.

And that's just silly.

Aside from Bilbao beating Man Utd in the Europa League last year (with Fergie fielding a very weak team), the only teams the 2nd tier Spanish clubs have been beating are the likes of Stoke. And then, just barely. 

C'mon man, it just defies reality to claim otherwise.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Knibis, I'm not going to argue with you, just going to post this one message (for now), because it is like talking to a 5 year old at times with you.

You keep going on about the UEFA Coefficient rankings how that shows La Liga is the number one league, you're wrong, what it actually shows is which nations teams have performed the best in EUROPE which means shit when it comes to which league is actually the best to watch, most exciting, etc etc.... all that shows is what everyone already knows, Spain have the best 2 teams in the world who are always both very consistent in Europe, that is the only reason La Liga is top of the UEFA Coefficient.

You can't use stats to show which league is the best, you possibly can, but that is just you.

knibis 11 years ago

Well for facts look for my 1st and 3rd post on this page (Page 2)

And if you want to talk the quality of the matches. Just sit down and watch a la liga match non barca and real.. witch i doubt you ever have done..  The match quality with teams from teams fighting relegation are pretty good..

if i would to illustrate the levels of performance from bottom to top (higher up the picture the better) here is what what it would look like..

Lodatz 11 years ago

See, when Man U have been in 3 of the last 5 finals, and Chelsea have been in 2 of them, it's hard to say that Dortmund and Real are on the same level of performance. Basically, the big hitters of Europe over the last 5 years have been (in order of success rate): Barcelona, Manchester Utd, Chelsea, Bayern Munich and, Inter.

But I'm gonna shush, as this isn't what the thread is about. Sorry for the tangents, all.

knibis 11 years ago

Epic Fail @JimSkeleton.... haha its not for national teams, look at EL, spanish middle teams.. 3 teams where in Semi finals there. Its not inflenced mostly of what the 2 top teams do but it takes into account how many teams that take the step to a new round in the tournament .. see the 4th column from the right. ITS INFLUENCED BY EVERY TEAMS PERFORMANCE and for england only 2 teams made it to 2nd round in CL last year AND this year

knibis 11 years ago

If we look at top teams: Spain is the country with mos CL victories: 7. 

If we look at EL/UEFA CUP we can also see that spain is dominant.

Well this strengthens the pictures message so..

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

lmao, ya maybe pique and xabi alonso didn't belong up there but the others are still great fits - marcelo was in top form this year, made some great defensive plays and even offesnsive plays/goals
but on the argument between which league is better, guess we'll have to see in a couple months in the champions league :D depending on how many EPL teams get through to semi finals/finals comparing to la liga teams

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

OFFICIAL: FIFA sucks. Ridiculous .

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Knibis cheers for proving how immature you are and how you read nothing that people write properly and just jump straight in to crying, for starters I didn't say national teams, I said a nations teams, difference.

Again, you're going on about EUROPEAN TITLES, all you can do is throw meaningless European stats at everything, European success does not make the best league in the world, If a team from France, let's say PSG won the CL 5 seasons running does that automatically mean that Ligue 1 is then the best league in the world, simply put, NO, how hard is that to understand, bloody hell.

I'm out, maybe someone else fancies talking to this muppet, as I said it's like talking to a 5 year old.