Fifa 16 ratings: what do you think
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Here is what is I think:

Leno is not better than Bravo
Coutinho is not better than eriksen.
Juanmi ONLY has 70 rating
Vietto not better than kane.
How does vermaelen get an upgrade if hes only played a few games for barca and not done anything special?
Why did tete, bazoer, riedewald get gold cards?
Marcelo is better than alba.
Rojo nor better than blind.
Blind, wilshere, nolito, herrera, draxler, alcacer, muniain, shud be rare
Bojan and camacho and naldo Are all overrated.

Ok now I've said what I think of the ratings, it's your turn!

Comments
igorblue 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Poland 20 168

lio@ coutinho and leno are better :)
btw anyone know why grosicki is only a silver?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

lio@ coutinho is better :)
btw anyone know why grosicki is only a silver?

liomessi10 9 years ago

Cant about about leno and bravo. Maybe in your opinion coutinho is better. Btw Who's grosicki?

liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

Coutinho is why better than eriksen.dont compare coutinho with eriksen

KERMANI_CAVANI 9 years ago
Inter, Canada 5 797

Icardi is a 79, underrated

igorblue 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Poland 20 168

@lio
the one who did that Quaresma pass is Gorsicki, he is a great skiller from Poland. He also scores some great goals :) And still he has 3 star skills :/

• History

@lio
the one who did that Quaresma pass is Gorsicki, he is a great skiller from Poland. He also scores some great goals :)

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I've watched Grosicki for over 3 years. He played nice but not that great. Roberto Carlos didn't like him and sold to Stade Rennais. Just one or two games dont make him a special talent.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Jesus, how many Fifa 16 threads are we going to have??? This is turning into a football-game forum. Can you combine them instead of posting new thread everytime?

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

True.
@liomessi10 you should decrease the number of your threads. You post too much.

liomessi10 9 years ago

alright i'll decrease it then.

@kermani icardi, dybala, vietto shud really be 81.

Amerr30 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Bale should be 88.
James and Neymar should be rated the same.
Modric should be rated higher than Iniesta.
Marcelo should be 83 at least.
Varane deserves at least 84 pace.
Ronaldo and Messi should both be rated either 93 or 94. Just because Messi is on the cover shouldn't automatically mean he's rated higher especially considering Ronaldo is the Ballon do'r holder.

These are only disagreements with Real, I'll post others when I see them.

liomessi10 9 years ago

Marcelo is 83.

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@Amerr These stats consider the previous season only, so dont take into account their entire career.

1)Bale 87 is fair- due to his terrible season comapred to his standards

2)James should be 87, but not equal to Neymar. Neymar was phenomenal last year.

3)Modric was injured for almost half the season, so its difficult. But yes he was better than Iniesta individually, but Iniesta had a better season compared to Modric since being MOTM in a UEFA final.

4)Varane deserves 79 pace and 80 acceleration, saying 84 is biased because of one good run.

5) Ronaldo deserves 93 rating and Messi 94 is fair. Ronaldo was a Goal machince, but his performance after January was a bit off.

liomessi10 9 years ago

Barcelona and Real Madrid

1-Modric was better than iniesta
2- kroos is not as good as james.
3- marcelo is better than Alba
4- rakitic is better than isco.
5- who is this Vazquez guy in real madrid. i dont think he deserves gold anyway.
6- danilo and carvajal shud be higher.
7- why the heck does bravo stay on 83
8- varane is better than laporte and pepe

Amerr30 9 years ago Edited

@rayrex:

I don't believe these stats consider the previous season only. They are a rating how the player has been through-out his career with an EMPHASIS on the last season. That is the only way to explain Iniestas rating.

1. Regardless of his 'standards', his stats suggest he is on par with Hazard at PL who was given a 89 rating. He deserves at least 88, especially considering he is in a team with a lot of other top quality players who hog important stats such as assists and goals.

2. Both James and Neymar's market value is the same, according to transfermarkt. To say that Neymar has had a phenomenal season without taking into account the season James has had is simply biased. James has shut up all his critics, and justified his expensive transfer fee. Something very difficult to do, especially at Real Madrid. He has been fantastic. Real Madrid look like a different team with him in it. He's not a forward like Neymar so he doesn't get all the plaudits but he has been a very very important cog in Real Madrid. He deserves the same rating as Neymar.

3. One standout performance does not justify such a high rating, or a rating higher than a player who has been, probably, the single most important player of Real Madrid for the past few seasons now. He makes it all happen for Real Madrid, consistently week in and out. I am more worried about losing Modric to age than Ronaldo, and that says enough about how good he has been.

4. Let's not get into a Messi vs Ronaldo debate, but the fact is that both of them are considered as the best. A lot of people out there think Ronaldo is a more complete player, and just as many people think the opposite. Transfermarkt values both player at 84m UK pounds. They did not take a side, which is probably the most unbiased thing to do and EA should have followed suit. Let's not forget that last season Ronaldo ended the year with the highest IF (In Form) rated at 99, while Messis highest was 98. The fact that Messi is rated higher this year is incomprehensible, and one wold have to think that EA have decided to do that simply because he is the main sponsored player. Could even be a clause in the contract, who knows..
  • History

@rayrex:

I don't believe these stats consider the previous season only. They are a rating how the player has been through-out his career with an EMPHASIS on the last season. That is the only way to explain Iniestas rating.

1. Regardless of his 'standards', his stats suggest he is on par with Hazard at PL who was given a 89 rating. He deserves at least 88, especially considering he is in a team with a lot of other top quality players who hog important stats such as assists and goals.

2. Both James and Neymar's market value is the same, according to transfermarkt. To say that Neymar has had a phenomenal season without taking into account the season James has had is simply biased. James has shut up all his critics, and justified his expensive transfer fee. Something very difficult to do, especially at Real Madrid. He has been fantastic. Real Madrid look like a different team with him in it. He's not a forward like Neymar so he doesn't get all the plaudits but he has been a very very important cog in Real Madrid. He deserves the same rating as Neymar.

3. One standout performance does not justify such a high rating, or a rating higher than a player who has been, probably, the single most important player of Real Madrid for the few seasons now. He makes it all happen for Real Madrid, consistently week in and out.

4. Let's not get into a Messi vs Ronaldo debate, but the fact is that both of them are considered as the best. A lot of people out there think Ronaldo is a more complete player, and just as many people think the opposite. Transfermarkt values both player at 84m UK pounds. They did not take a side, which is probably the most unbiased thing to do and EA should have followed suit. Let's not forget that last season Ronaldo ended the year with an InForm rated at 99, while Messi's highest was 98. The fact that Messi is rated higher is incomprehensible.

@rayrex:

3. One standout performance does not justify such a high rating, or a rating higher than a player who has been, probably, the single most important player of Real Madrid for the past few seasons now. He makes it all happen for Real Madrid, consistently week in and out. I am more worried about losing Modric to age than Ronaldo, and that says enough about how good he has been.

4. Let's not get into a Messi vs Ronaldo debate, but the fact is that both of them are considered as the best. A lot of people out there think Ronaldo is a more complete player, and just as many people think the opposite. Transfermarkt values both player at 84m UK pounds. They did not take a side, which is probably the most unbiased thing to do and EA should have followed suit. Let's not forget that last season Ronaldo ended the year with an InForm rated at 99, while Messi's highest was 98. The fact that Messi is rated higher is incomprehensible.
liomessi10 9 years ago

it's about last season only. if a player was 90 pac 3 years ago he might be 80 pac now. same with ratigns as well. iniesta's rating is just typical EA ratings.

Amerr30 9 years ago

^That's an overly simplistic view. I doubt that is the way they look at it. An emphasis, I'm sure, is placed on last season but that is not what they solely base their ratings on. They consider the ratings the player has had the seasons prior in order to make a players growth or decline feel a bit more.. fluid, if anything.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited

@Amerr30: " The fact that Messi is rated higher this year is incomprehensible, and one wold have to think that EA have decided to do that simply because he is the main sponsored player. Could even be a clause in the contract, who knows.." <== completely disagree.

Mate, you really have to watch Messi more..., sheer scoring & assisting stat aint mean nothing when it comes to Messi's game play, his influential on game changes, team's style couldn't be described. In this sense, Ronaldo is nothing compare to Messi. that's why in Fifa, balancing this factor is hard, otherwise smaller player like Messi, Silva etc... can never compete, and still Fifa cant solve speeding problem (which is a HUGE HUGE advantage)

Not to mention the successful dribbles Messi made GAME IN GAME out, which is one of the hardest thing to accomplish in modern football. Most successful dribbles nowaday are based on speed and overstepping others.

• History

@Amerr30: " The fact that Messi is rated higher this year is incomprehensible, and one wold have to think that EA have decided to do that simply because he is the main sponsored player. Could even be a clause in the contract, who knows.." <== completely disagree.

Mate, you really have to watch Messi more..., sheer scoring & assisting stat aint mean nothing when it comes to Messi's game play, his influential on game changes, team's style couldn't be described. Not to mention the successful dribbles he made GAME IN GAME out, which is one of the hardest thing to accomplish in modern football. Most successful dribbles nowaday are based on speed and overstepping others.

rayrex7 9 years ago

I agree with @tuan_Jinn

However, Ronaldo is also underrated. People Don't watch Madrid games and only judge his goal type. I remember last year vs Basel when he scored 1 tap in but for me, it was his best performance of the year. Same goes for his performance against Atletico in the 2-1 lose. But they only judged him because of his tap in and penalty. This is what pisses me off, they always look a way to give credit to Messi, and when Ronaldo does the same they take a complete 180.

Ronaldo without the ball is more dangerous than Messi with the ball. He can create spaces for benzema and bale just by running towards the goal. Thanks to his sheer strength, speed and aerial ability he is a complete threat no doubt. Messi is obviously a better playmaker and dtibbler, but he isn't much without the ball. So saying that Messi doesnt needs stats is understandable, but Saying Ronaldo only needs stats, is completely wrong.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited

They are both out of this world, that's for sure. I just prefer Messi's style.

But that's why it's perfectly normal to have one player slightly higher than the other... and in this case after last year Messi is higher is a justified call. There is nothing to do with sponsorship

And agree on the point that judging Ronaldo on his tapins goals is wrong.... goals are goals, he's extremely dangerous on running without the ball the sense the goal. One might be more beautiful than the other, so what? Saying Ronaldo only needs stats is of course WRONG. They both influence their game heavily, although Messi influences more due to his play making.

• History

They are both out of this world, that's for sure. I just prefer Messi's style.

But that's why it's perfectly normal to have one player slightly higher than the other... and in this case after last year Messi is higher is a justified call. There is nothing to do with sponsorship

And agree on the point that Ronaldo is only score tapins... goals are goals, one might be more beautiful, so what? Saying Ronaldo only needs stats is of course WRONG. They both influence their game heavily, although Messi influences more due to his play making.

rayrex7 9 years ago

^True

Messi's passes are completely outrageous, dribbling and passing together is so scary that its inhuman lol.