Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA 13 Manager mode help?
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I'm the type of person that gets bored of things fast. I tried EPL, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, and Serie A manager modes. I've decided to make a road to glory/recovery type manager mode on a lower division team and raise it to the top division and eventually champions. The only problem is I'm a picky person. So if you guys support a lower league team that is in FIFA 13 or know a good team in the lower league division, then please tell me about the team. I look into the badge, kit, players, history, and budget (picky picky person :D). Any league is fine as long as there is tough competition in the top division. Thank you.

Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Shrewsbury is my favorite but you also have the likes of Portsmouth, Crewe Alexandra, Nottingham and quite a few more.

JesperKyd 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

I agree after awhile it does get boring playing fifa13 career mode with the big teams i'm currently using dagenham redbridge on career mode lol

Have you tried the brazilian league?

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Nottingham Forest :)

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Not really interested in the Brazilian League :/.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Alcorcon

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Do a road to recovery with rsngers

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Shouldn't Celtic be in 3rd division because they got relegated there or something? You could try them if so.

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

*Rangers and ramaboy it was rangers not celtic ;)

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

ohhh

Syafiq17 11 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 0 6

Try Corinthians

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

im notts county. im like in 2018 atm in my career and still loving it. What i did was activate the budget take-over in the ea shop (i can't remember what it's called, but basically it adds like £40M to your transfer budget no matter what team you are) and i used all of that money on getting 5 star scouts, costing like £7mill each... and by getting 5 star scouts the players potential in which you scout is like 87-94 most of the time. it makes it alot more fun, trust me... the only bad thing about it is when you offer a youth player a contract there shirts are always tucked in which pisses me off. immensely. 

JuanMata10 11 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

why don't you just play Ultimate Team?
Trollman, do you have a PS3? If yes, we could play against each other ((: