Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FC Barcelona facing bankruptcy
_Pelle_ 3 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

So this news is circulating the internet and I wasn’t surprised considering the salaries they pay and the coronayear we’ve had. But still ”facing bankruptcy” sounded a bit scary, and they have til january to fix their mess. Whether you are a fan of the club or of a rival club, you do not want this happening to any great club.

But what do you think Barca should do to fix their economy?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So this news is circulating the internet and I wasn’t surprised considering the salaries they pay and the coronayear we’ve had. But still ”facing bankruptcy” sounded a bit scary. Whether you are a fan of the club or of a rival club, you do not want this happening to any great club.

But what do you think Barca should do to fix their economy?

Comments
Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

• History

You are telling that to me lol, the best era of football was in the R9 Ronaldinho era so ofcourse el classico was the best in that period. Madrid and barca have failed to recruit talents on the level of messi and cr7

You are telling that to me lol, the best era of football was in the R9 Ronaldinho era so ofcourse el classico was the best in that period. Madrid and barca have failed to recruit talents on the level of messi and cr7 since cr7 left and messi regressed

You are telling that to me when my view is that the best era of football was in the R9 Ronaldinho era, so ofcourse el classico was the best in that period. Madrid and barca have failed to recruit talents on the level of messi and cr7 since cr7 left and messi regressed

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

@Footy_watch Failed to recruit talents on the level of Messi and CR7? There are no players on their level!

We are looking at a more mortal world of global footballers now that Messi and Ronaldo have reached their prime. CR7 is still putting up numbers at Juve and Messi can still pull out some magic, but we are not seeing either of them at the highest we got accustomed to seeing year in and year out.

Why do you think other players, very good players mind you, are sticking out more now? Lewa for example. He is an absolute beast and the best striker on the planet right now, but if both Messi and CR7 were still at their peak, we would barely be talking about him.

El Classico has had eras of time when the match could be considered the best in the world. Hard to argue against that really. But we have to factor in key players on both teams to really draw in the match globally.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

• History

Lewandowski isn't the best striker, Cr7 is still near his peak unlike messi despite being older. Cr7 has been the best for too long now

DarthFooty 3 years ago Edited
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Not sure I agree, but of course it is opinion.

League Stats: (2019 & 2020)
Lewa with 44 goals in 36 matches
CR7 with 36 goals in 37 matches

Lewa would have been the Ballon d'Or winner if they had it. Well, unless it was a pure favoritism competition, but FIFA is legit right?? haha

• History

Not sure I agree, but of course it is opinion.

League Stats:
Lewa with 44 goals in 36 matches
CR7 with 36 goals in 37 matches

Lewa would have been the Ballon d'Or winner if they had it. Well, unless it was a pure favoritism competition, but FIFA is legit right?? haha

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

• History

Cr7 would have more goals if he stayed in his comfort zone in the same league like lewandowski