{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fantasy World Cup 2018
Comments
Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Hahaha awesome was wonderin* bout these. I’m in 🥊

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Nice of you Tuanis, not sure if I'll enter or not though considering I suck so bad at fantasy league. XD

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Cheers, Tuanis. I'm in too. Hyped!

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

In! In before I get last!

Only 8 participants. Come on, we can do better...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So I joined, but don't expect much from my time, I'm generally pretty bad at this. :(

mattman 6 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 0 9

Last few hours for anyone who wants to take part in another prediction competition in aid of a local children's hospital : worldcup.iflaf.com

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

I'm in. Gotta say I'm hopeless at this sorta thing but I'm in. should be fun.

Thanks Tuanis

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

I'm @readytoboss btw

mattman 6 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 0 9

Signed up earlier today... Corrigeen Crusaders

That regretful feeling when you accidentally play the Bench Booster button for the 3rd round. I thought this option can only be played before the Round of 16, but I guess not. Haha

amir_keal 6 years ago

Transfer issues anyone? Feel free to join the club :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@amir What kind of issue? Anyway, I'm just real glad to have checked the rule and the number of transfer between the round. XD

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

God bless the Wildcard

amir_keal 6 years ago

Emobot7

I have 4 eliminated players in my team lol. I’ve used a all my transfers.

To make things worse, Cavani and Jesus likely wont start and I can’t do anything.

So yeah, I’m screwed. I did decent though, at one point I was 3rd, I’m 6 right now.

Mate, I'm running on thin ice here too. I'm right below you, amir, but I'd like to get back to winning.

I gotta to ask Tuanis, FC Smeha and the Goldenstate lads, how they managed to stay up top? It must be a certain play style they have. I'd love to take some notes for next time's fantasy games.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@amir Damn, that suck, I managed to evade such a situation but my bench have been filled with player from Croatia because of it. XD. I'm going to be in trouble if both France and Brazil get eliminated. :( Anyway, for the time being, I'm just glad that I have managed to have such a sick attack (Griezmann, Lukaku and Neymar). :D

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@amir
In round 3 I got totally screwed as all 3 of my strikers didn't play a single minute - Kane, Firmino and Lukaku :-s

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@legends16 Lol, by that point, you should have switched Firmino with another player, it was pretty obvious Gabriel Jesus was gonna be ahead of him. Still, its pretty unlucky, my sympathy mate. ;( And don't give up, its ain't over yet.

Oh and guys, I got both Varane and Umtiti in my team. I also used my maximum captain on Griezmann, no regret for this round. no matter what happen next. 8D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@legends16 Lol, by that point, you should have switched Firmino with another player, it was pretty obvious Gabriel Jesus was gonna be ahead of him. Still, its pretty unlucky, my sympathy mate. ;( And don't give up, its ain't over yet.

amir_keal 6 years ago

legends16

Lol that's just so unfortunate. Good to see Firmino was taken out, he doesn't really play that much. Your doing really good atm btw, keep it up!

Emobot7

Lol I had a bunch of Uruguay and Brazil players, now both sides are out. Forsberg might be out too. The only people not out in my team after this round will be Kane+ Lingard/Forsberg, and Vermalen. That's it. I'm screwed even more now.