Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fantasy World Cup 2018
Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@amir_keal Yeah, also had lots of Brazilian player... If Croatia lose, I'll be in a lots of trouble as well. XD

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emo that round really went your favour lol. Griezmann did you really good.

I have a question. For the fantasy game after the semi final, can you get points for the game that gets 3rd? I don’t see it there so I don’t really know.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@amir I would guess not as the team eliminated are technically considered eliminated from the main tournament but maybe it is. I have no idea.

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@amir
Thanks man!

yes you can.

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Quote:

*The final round consist of both the third place play-off and the final match of the 2018 FIFA World Cup™.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

*The final round consist of both the third place play-off and the final match of the 2018 FIFA World Cup™.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Lol lucky me, I have another wildcard! I didn't really activate my first one though if I'm being honest though.

legends16

No problem, and thank you for clarifying too! I'm really a noob at fantasy, but if I get 6th out of 15 it's really decent for me.Honestly I didn't know I would do as good as this, I was expecting like bottom three, but it's really good so far. Hopefully I end with a strong end

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

How did everyone go? I got 8th place, LOL.

Congrats to Tuanis for winning. Here's an image of the trophy for you:

enter image description here

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

I came third which I was kinda pleased with cos it was my first go at fantasy football.
deffo enthused to do a prem one now . ..anyone else?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

I guess its pretty obvious if you checked the league standing but I'm second. Pretty damn pleased with my results for my second shot at fantasy football. Congrats on third spot legends16 and congrats on winning Tuanis, well deserved!

@legends16 Yeah, pretty sure someone will make one, definetly will try to participate more seriously than last time around. XD