Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Falcao to Real Madrid 100% !! Hell Yeah ^_^
ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

here's a video showing falcao sitting with perez and casillas on the same table :) as the video is subbed in arabic i'll translate ( what written in arabic coz i dun know spanish ) as i can

Falcao : Hello !
Perez : this is my table with falcao !
Perez : iker casillas is here too !
Perez : How are you ?
Casillas : Hello president !
Perez : here we are !
Perez : iker , what's ur opinion ? when i go there i'll take the white napkin and give it to falcao ! :D
Casillas : hahahaha be ware ! they're recording videos ( i.e audio is included not only images ) !
( Perez and Iker laughing )

Comments
Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

errmmmm this doesn't explain anything...

i think this was the same way perez signed zidane :)

Heisinburg 11 years ago

Don't know. I think he's pretty happy to be in Athletico.

of course ! but i think any great player like him would like to play in big teams like RM and barca to win trophies !

u know that many great atleti players left the team as aguero , forlan , torres ....etc

Heisinburg 11 years ago

Yes but then again, I don't recall many Athletico players moving to Real Madrid. Keep your hopes up though, cos you're gonna have to fight Chelsea off of him

n that's what makes me happier :D we're gonna steal him from chelsea :D i hope so :)

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

do u really think Athletico will sell their biggest star to main rival?

with perez nothing is impossible :)

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

falcao said he doesn't want to go to Chelsea or Man City.

good news :)

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Yeaah....no. Falcao will probably go to EPL.

@ramaboy10 : u're spanish , right ? if so , is this conversation is right ? coz i'm afraid it would be fake sub

CristianoRonaldo7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 2 71

he is from pakistan he is not spanish LOL

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Hahaha, yes. Perez famously handed Zidane a napkin with the words "Do you want to play for Madrid?" on it at a dinner and Zizo returned the napkin with a simple "yes". That's the reference in case anyone wasn't aware. As for Atletico, I believe they already spoke to the Madrid higher-ups and told them that if they were willing to meet their valuation they wouldn't stop the move. Chelsea isn't favourites to sign him. I think RA would have to offer way way over the odds to get him.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I think RM would have to pay 60m+ to get him since they are a main domestic rival.. & they already have two world class strikers so they would be crazy to buy him. I think they should invest in a CB/RB because that is their weak point.

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

i can see madrid trading one of 2 strikers and adding some money on top.. even if they dont get traded that sucks for benzema or higuain if this is true 

@CristianoRonaldo7 : really ? :D

@Footaholic : i'm glad u remember that story too ;) i hope we'll sign him in the end

@tdot2barca : they were 2 world clas strikers but now it's one who is Benzema , i dun know what's wrong with Higuain but he's deteriorating !! he isn't a match for benzema anymore ! i think RM will sell him and get falcao instead ( after adding some money ) . about the CB/RB posiotions , maybe they would be the next deals