Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FABREGAS BACK TO ARSENAL!?
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Cesc Fabregas has reportedly opened the door for a return to Arsenal after struggling under new Barcelona boss Tito Vilanova! See full story here: http://bit.ly/Omdejs

Comments
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Sorry the URL Is messed up

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i don't think he will come back to us, but he is one of the players i will always like to see in Arsenal jersey :)

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

He wants to end his career at Barcelona. He's just mad he doesn't play the entire 90 mins. He's not going anywhere anytime soon. 

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

He will never leave Barcelona, his family is there. The problem is that the fans wait from him too much but he's not Xavi. Also Tito is not so stupid to let him leave, the 3rd best midfielder in the world when Xavi is 33 years old. 

P.S. Dunno what happen with the people, they say that Cesc don't play enough time but he, Valdés and Messi are one of the players who played most with Tito. 

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

The 3rd best midfielder? Valdès second after Cassillas too? And Alves, the best free-kick shooter?

Hahaaa... Kid, you make me laugh!

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

He's welcome back anytime. But I don't think he'll return anytime soon. 

But just imagine this... Fabregas, last day deadline signing when the winter transfer window is about close. That'd be amazing.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

NON-STORY... He just admitted he'd like to play more minutes. Media Translation = he's moving back to Arsenal.
Believe me he's still very much loved and I'd be the first to welcome him with open arms but C'MON people...

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I cant see chelsea fans talking shit about Cesc..
yeah mate 3rd best midfielder! you and your team fans made hazard look like a god after playing 3 good games.. Cesc is top class 5 years now!

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Hey my friend, don't speak about my thinking about Hazard, he's not a god for me even i'm a chelsea fan and i'm living in Belgium.
 Fabregas is a really good player and i never say the opposite, I just laugh about kids who support Barcelona (with a Messi t-shirt) and who say that Barcelona are better than anyone and that every single player of this club is the best...
 You look like the 7 years kids playing football on my street!

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Keisuke
you have been born in 1997 and still talking about kids?
 Now you have changed to 1986 but i remember when it said 97!

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

@donandres I know right?! I was just about to say that. Stole it right from my mouth. Stanker and Keisuke are the same fags anyway. Ever since heisinburg revealed himself God knows how much accounts this fag has. Their english is just terrible...just like their lives. And seriously @Don don't lower yourself to his standards. Just ignore him. Fabregas is ten times the midfield Chelsea has anyway.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

OK. Some people (esp. a few Barcelona fans I know) really need to be educated on just how great Cesc Fabregas is. Here is some stats to chew over:

Cesc's stats for Barcelona+Spain in 2011-12:
A] 19 (15+4) goals and 20 (18+2) assists in 56 (48+8) games
B] Has been directly involved in 18% of the 190 goals scored by the club, second only to Messi's 53%.
C] Barcelona players with most goals+assists in 11-12 (club+country): Messi 82+33, Cesc 19+21, Xavi 15+19, Iniesta 10+15.

Cesc's stats for the last few seasons:
A] Created the most goal-scoaring opportunities (466) of ANY PLAYER in Europe's top five leagues in the previous 5 years (2006-2011). He is followed by 2nd place Xavi (455) & 3rd place Lampard (452).

^This stat alone should be enough to convince any skeptic... but there's more

B] Is the player w the most assists in the Premier League (49) in the last 5 seasons.
C] As of this summer, Cesc Fabregas has scored 72 goals and given 111 assists in 351 official games for Arsenal & Barcelona.

Career stats for Club & Country: Total: 420 games, 82 goals & 130 assists.

Now, you were saying?

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Yeah, you'r right babies!I'm even born in 2002, i'm 10!
I dont's speak really good in english, so i can't be more than 25 y ? Sure!
I have 5 accounts and I thumbs up all my comments, that's why I have less messages than everyone here... Are you scientific?
And Fabregas is a shit, that's what i'm saying in my comments, you have understood everything... Your school teacher seems to learn you how to read.

Ignore me if you can... I love when you try to hate me because I hate you even more.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Keisuke, unless you have something decent to say then please be quiet, all you ever do is slag off players, clubs and other people on this forum and it's getting boring.

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

guess that chelsea fan(keisuke) still wanna brag about last season champions league win against barca.. 
"Your school teacher seems to learn you how to read".. <--- this shit is EPIC! hahaha.. 

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Hey, first time someone speaks like an adult in the forums...

I can understand you but why am i do that? For fun ? No... WHY? Am i a Geek ? No, that's you.

It's true that i slag off people and players but that' s not all I do, i also help teenagers to be stronger.

They need to think by themselves, stop following movement like Greek sheeps!

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Fabregas is staying put...no way he's coming back to Arsenal

@keisuke forget the teenagers...I think you need help...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I think Keisuke can help humanity itself by hanging himself. 

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

cesc is class no doubt ,but keisuke?your make shame...and i think his staying put,would love to see him in a arsenal shirt again though

Discussion Closed