Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FABREGAS BACK TO ARSENAL!?
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Cesc Fabregas has reportedly opened the door for a return to Arsenal after struggling under new Barcelona boss Tito Vilanova! See full story here: http://bit.ly/Omdejs

Comments
BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He's winning everything there, it's his native region. It's better that he stay there, he is much more heard there than at Arsenal.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

So the point is : Stay at barca - win prices. Or go to Arsenal - win shit. hahahaha

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Join Inter ENJOY EUROPA LEAGUE! Right Ronaldo?

Soccer 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 23 37

@Nico10, No, Cesc is not the 3rd best midfielder in the world right now. I partly agree, maybe iniesta and xavi are the two best, but cesc is not better than Lampard, Gerrard, Hazard, Kagawa, (Fabregas is a offensive one so I can mention these too) Özil, Moutinho, Witsel, Pirlo and more.

You barca fans need to stop thinking you have the best players in each position, because if so, you would've won everything. What did you win last season? Do not try.. You've got an intension that they're still best even when they haven't won almost nothing. Chelsea, Bayern and Real are better.

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

Arsenal with Cesc => 4th
Arsenal without Cesc => 3rd

We don't need him any more. I don't give a shit whether he struggles in Barca. We would rather look for some younger quality players like Sergio Canales or Ever Banega. 

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@
Soccer
loool!
Kagawa? 
Really?? one great year at bundesliga is the same with 5 great years in England and 1 in Germany?
Witsel,Moutinho? hahaha..
But what t expect from a moron who only knows to hate spain and support portugal..

Soccer 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 23 37

@Don, hahah, you must feel sorry for yourself. Kagawa, Moutinho and Witsel are way better than fabregas. Fabregas didn't have 5 'great' years in England, he had a couple of matches., spain isn't always the best you fool.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Ok Moron ok..
Also Kleber is better than Messi,Defour better than iniesta and etc..

Soccer 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 23 37

Kleber is a striker. Defour is a more deffensive midfielder. Can't be compared, even I know you joked. (it was a really dry one)

Discussion Closed