Joe_Manchester 11 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

hahahahaha!

WhatTheHell 11 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

classy act from Patrice Evra

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

That's not class. Makes you wonder if Suarez really did instigate the racism row or of Evra started it. 

JuvE19 11 years ago
Juventus, Iraq 4 385

Evra is such a bitch. Everyone would be going fucking ape shit if it was the other way around.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Get a sense of humor, gentlemen. ffs....

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Beautiful :)

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Class? Vengeance is class? Evra is a cunt even more than Suarez... Captain of my anus, that's what he deserves!

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@heis, you'd be pissed if it was another player mocking someone else. Humor has nothing to do with this. Want to celebrate you win the league, that fine. Mocking another player you were previously in an altercation is not fine. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

To be honest I agree with Raimondo. If Suarez stays in England next season this could start things up between the two clubs again after everything had just settled down. It may be funny but at the same time it's complete stupidity.

xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

I also agree with Raimondo, this could start more shit... Why would he do this, I think this is extremely disrespectful.

Heisinburg 11 years ago

@Raimondo, it's just a joke, there's nothing to it. SAF kicked a boot at Beckham in the locker room, one time, and everyone's making a joke about it, rather than calling it as "no class" act. Besides, if this is considered no class, then I don't know what else to tell you, since this isn't really too much, judging by the gravity of arch-rivalry between Liverpool-Man Utd.

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

it is funny, but shows a lot about evra at the same time  - shady mofucka

WhatTheHell 11 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

it was a sarcastic comment lol

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Evra has more problems with himself than with anybody. He cannot be captain making this childish, that's why it's not funny...

Heisinburg 11 years ago

Says a Chelsea fan (John Terry)

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Sorry but, captain, it's on the pitch, no matter what happened in your bed...

Ihaveabbc 11 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

@Heisinburg I can understand you support Evra as a Man Utd fan. But, let's be honest. Both players, Luis Suarez und Patrica Evra CAN be fuckin' scumbags on the pitch. 

I was wondering if Suarez just bit Ivanovic because he doesn't want to leave Liverpool and due to this incident no club in Europe would want him.