Arsenal 429 9002

if this is true, it's a sad day for all Chelsea fans

Comments
Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

REALLY?NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!I WANTED TO A PLAYER AND AT LEAST ERMMM.....NVM

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Good. That will stop the groin injuries that come later in every season. Plus, she is an average to me. Nothing special really.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

id be more than grateful anyways

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Hazard's gonna leave

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

if she left, she wasn't good to care of all injuries.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

John Terry's gonna be sad.

BluntCanon 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

guess that she wanted to follow RDM.. 

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

that ass.

Amerr30 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Hardly surprising. Mou doesn't like to compete for attention, and with her ass around, I imagine he could only be the second best.

Such a shame though, I think she was terribly mistreated.

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

She will have no problem getting employment.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Not like it's gonna leave a big consequence. But indeed, it's sad.

We are getting used to see her sweetness in Chelsea's game... :( I hope see joins MU

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

no! let her join us! LOL..

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@amer

Watch your club mate . Your club would make grown man cry with mistreatment given to Madrid players . Who knows what happens behind doors .

@tuan

Lol tuan Manchester fans were chanting lots of dirty things about her during the match .

Amerr30 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

@Marcus: What mistreatment? You see one player supposedly mistreated and just jump on the media bandwagon. Look at the other players Real Madrid parted ways with. Raul, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Hierro, Figo, Ronaldo.. should I keep going? Casillas was given 2 full seasons to leave on his own before fans and everyone else turned on him. He could've left on his own with his reputation and dignity fully intact. What would you know of greatness? Don't got nothing to say, so you pull conspiracy theories behind closed doors out of your ass. And if they do cry, it's likeliest of reasons is because they couldn't make it in the most decorated club in the World. Few ever even get that chance.. Playing in the royal whites of Madrid is a dream all players have (probably, even the majority of Chelski players), and nobody wants such a dream to end. Can't really blame them can you?

But do tell me, what will happen to Chelsea once Abramovich gets bored? So far the club has done nothing to ensure its longevity as a top club. You guys will just go back to being mid-table club, where you belong. By then, I bet you will find another club to 'passionately support'.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus: What mistreatment? You see one player supposedly mistreated and just jump on the media bandwagon. Look at the other players Real Madrid parted ways with. Raul, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Hierro, Figo, Ronaldo.. should I keep going? Casillas was given 2 full seasons to leave on his own before fans and everyone else turned on him. He could've left on his own with his reputation and dignity fully intact. What do you know of greatness?

But do tell me, what will happen to Chelsea once Abramovich gets bored? So far the club has done nothing to ensure its longevity as a top club. You guys will just go back to being mid-table club, where you belong.

@Marcus: What mistreatment? You see one player supposedly mistreated and just jump on the media bandwagon. Look at the other players Real Madrid parted ways with. Raul, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Hierro, Figo, Ronaldo.. should I keep going? Casillas was given 2 full seasons to leave on his own before fans and everyone else turned on him. He could've left on his own with his reputation and dignity fully intact. What would you know of greatness? Don't got nothing to say, so you pull conspiracy theories behind closed doors out of your ass.

But do tell me, what will happen to Chelsea once Abramovich gets bored? So far the club has done nothing to ensure its longevity as a top club. You guys will just go back to being mid-table club, where you belong.

@Marcus: What mistreatment? You see one player supposedly mistreated and just jump on the media bandwagon. Look at the other players Real Madrid parted ways with. Raul, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Hierro, Figo, Ronaldo.. should I keep going? Casillas was given 2 full seasons to leave on his own before fans and everyone else turned on him. He could've left on his own with his reputation and dignity fully intact. What would you know of greatness? Don't got nothing to say, so you pull conspiracy theories behind closed doors out of your ass.

But do tell me, what will happen to Chelsea once Abramovich gets bored? So far the club has done nothing to ensure its longevity as a top club. You guys will just go back to being mid-table club, where you belong. By then, I bet you will find another club to 'passionately support'.

@Marcus: What mistreatment? You see one player supposedly mistreated and just jump on the media bandwagon. Look at the other players Real Madrid parted ways with. Raul, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Hierro, Figo, Ronaldo.. should I keep going? Casillas was given 2 full seasons to leave on his own before fans and everyone else turned on him. He could've left on his own with his reputation and dignity fully intact. What would you know of greatness? Don't got nothing to say, so you pull conspiracy theories behind closed doors out of your ass. And if they do cry, it's likeliest of reasons is because they couldn't make it in the most decorated club in the World. Few ever even get that chance..

@Marcus: What mistreatment? You see one player supposedly mistreated and just jump on the media bandwagon. Look at the other players Real Madrid parted ways with. Raul, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Hierro, Figo, Ronaldo.. should I keep going? Casillas was given 2 full seasons to leave on his own before fans and everyone else turned on him. He could've left on his own with his reputation and dignity fully intact. What would you know of greatness? Don't got nothing to say, so you pull conspiracy theories behind closed doors out of your ass. And if they do cry, it's likeliest of reasons is because they couldn't make it in the most decorated club in the World. Few ever even get that chance.. Playing in all whites of Madrid is a dream, and nobody wants such a dream to end.

@Marcus: What mistreatment? You see one player supposedly mistreated and just jump on the media bandwagon. Look at the other players Real Madrid parted ways with. Raul, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Hierro, Figo, Ronaldo.. should I keep going? Casillas was given 2 full seasons to leave on his own before fans and everyone else turned on him. He could've left on his own with his reputation and dignity fully intact. What would you know of greatness? Don't got nothing to say, so you pull conspiracy theories behind closed doors out of your ass. And if they do cry, it's likeliest of reasons is because they couldn't make it in the most decorated club in the World. Few ever even get that chance.. Playing in the royal whites of Madrid is a dream all players have (probably, even the majority of Chelski players), and nobody wants such a dream to end.

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Let's be honest.. she only gets this kind of attention because she's female. Does anyone actually care about the other medic, Jon Fearn, who got suspended as well? No? That's what I thought.

With that being said, it is still embarrassing how the club dealt with this situation. Mourinho should've just put his ego aside and apologized to them instead of creating a drama.

• History

Let's be honest.. she only gets this kind of attention because she's female. Does anyone actually care about the other medic, Jon Fearn, who got suspended as well? No? That's what I thought.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited

It's because she is RARE, people tends to treat rare subject differently. That's super natural. In my office, chick is rare, one comes in she is treated like a queen, she can sit on my lap all day long.

When I entered this Service desk department to troubleshoot the system, Im the only male, I was treated like a king... I could kiss anyone I wanted, lolz ok that is a bit exaggerated but you get my point :D.

Yeah it sounds unfair to Jon, but it's just life, it's human.

• History

It's because she is RARE, people tends to treat rare subject differently. That's super natural. In my office, chicks are rare, one comes in she is treated like a queen, she can sit on my lap all day long.

When I entered this Service desk department to troubleshoot the system, Im the only male, I was treated like a king... I could kiss anyone I wanted, lolz ok that is a bit exaggerated but you get my point :D.

Yeah it sounds unfair to Jon, but it's just life, it's human.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Chelsea fc should have sacked Mourinho and kept her. She is more important to the club than Mourinho..

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

Discussion Closed