Euro 2024
_Pelle_ 2 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 158 6910

So… who do you think will win it all?

My bet is on France 😁

Comments
DarthFooty 2 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1128

France would be my favorite this time around. England is the betting fav right now and should make a good run. Spain, maybe Italy, Germany, and Holland.

Many of the teams in lead up have some major issues to work through, but once the ball is officially kicked off, we all know normal powerhouses usually show well.

I'll be heading to Germany to catch a few matches. Belgium vs Slovakia, Switzerland vs Germany, and Holland vs Austria. Might get into Holland vs France as well....

PatrickJane 1 month ago
1 29

For some reason, it seems to me that at this EURO, Serbia, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, and the Netherlands will show themselves in the best light. And the favorite, in my opinion, is Portugal. I absolutely don't believe in France, England, etc.

Footy_watch 1 month ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

England is the betting fav right now

🤣 😂 🤣 That's just stupid English PR, they have no chance eith Southgate as manager.

Emobot7 1 month ago
540 11460

Honestly, I find it crazy how every big tournaments since Southgate joined, people expected England to flop badly and every year they do a pretty good run, only ever losing to a team that at least make the final. I think my main problem with England this season is the fact they are lacking a bit in defense with Shaw and Maguire injuries.

Portugal and Germany are crazy stacked in term of sheer quality but the question is wether or not their managers make them play like a team.

France is also very good and got the advantage of having an elite manager in the person of Didier Deschamp. Still don't think they'll win it because too many team will be on the lookout for them.

I also really like the Netherland, their performance recently has got me excited though we know that in high stake situation, against a team as good as them, fortune rarely seem to favor them.

Finally, I think people are sleeping too much on Spain, they've been amazing recently, got back Pedri who is seemingly coming back in form together with Rodri which is one of the best player in his position. They also got Nico Williams and Lamine Yamal who are in great form and are crazy good on the wings. Honestly, if they had a better more prolific striker, they'd be part of the favorite imho.

I'm gonna go with Portugal as my final prediction though, the sheer amount of talent is honestly amazing and it be great if Ronaldo could get another international trophy with his national team before he retire.

Gennady 1 month ago
Manchester United 284 3967

FRANCE

Algerino 1 month ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 850

Germany (home team usually does well)

_Pelle_ 1 month ago

England-Serbia was painfully boring to watch😴

I was glad that the championship had 3.5 goals per game up to that point and was exciting. And then this 1-0 happened.

Footy_watch 1 month ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

England-Serbia was painfully boring to watch😴

It's premier league football, really boring. England are doing nothing in this tournament.

Emobot7 1 month ago
540 11460

England might be boring but at least they got the 3 points. Honestly, Belgium and Ukraine not getting a single point over Slovakia and Romania was propably one of the most insane surprise of the Euro. The best part is that at the very least, one of them is nearly sure to make it to the next round which is really good considering not a lot of people gave them as chance.

Other than that, I'd argue most of the results were those we expected. Even though England, Netherland, Portugal, France and Italy struggled and won by the smallest margin, they still got the 3 points in each of their first game which is really important early on. Honestly, people following football might think they weren't convincing but none of those teams care, the early results are what important to start off your campaign in the best manner.

Croatia defeat at the hand of Spain was more surprising to me but honestly, Spain had a really impressive first half in that game and I do think they are a bit underated because their team is quite amazing in a lot of area when you think about it.

Emobot7 1 month ago
540 11460

What a game Croatia vs Italy, harsh for Modric and his country but they really shouldn't have dropped 2 point against Albania. I kinda wish they still qualify for the next round but its gonna require a very specific scenario.

praise76 1 month ago
Manchester United, Nigeria 0 2

portugal's on their way to victory in this euros
Earn more money by betting on anything with friends on BETMELIVE

_Pelle_ 1 month ago

So… France will have to go through Belgium, Portugal (probably), Spain/Germany (probably) to reach the final in the playoffs. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a more difficult path to win the championship

Footy_watch 29 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a more difficult path to win the championship

Yh the france manager is rubbish and he's been carried heavily by having the best players from Africa in the team.

Spain look like the best team and so far I want them to win because they play the best football.

DarthFooty 28 days ago Edited

Interesting group stage... Got to see a few matches live, watch more from fan zones, and then the rest at pubs or lots projecting on the sides of buildings. I love Europe!

The oddest thing from all that I saw was, while in Prague, it seemed like no one even cared that the CZECHIA were playing. They were playing Portugal, and I expected the city to be all crazy for their team, but man, we had a hard time finding a place showing the match!

Dutch fans were EVERYWHERE! Every city we visited, every country, the Dutch showed up in all locations and not just on the days their team played.

Albany fans are intense. Very nice people when not trying to get into a fan zone or a stadium to watch their team. haha

English fans were the worst to deal with... I say that with a ton of respect to the people, but the fans we came across, most were just asshats! I played ball in London and I know the passion of the country for the sport, but these fans were another level.

I played in a 7v7 mini tourny at a fan zone in Berlin. Was fun to play with all the different nationalities. Footy is truly a unifying game.

Now for the teams..... Each team aside from Spain, has had a off match or two. Holland squeaked in, France didnt have their own goal and then the first one was a PK.

Spain and I'll say Portugal looked the most together teams, BUT, now we are in the knockout stage... This is where all things can happen and teams are now gelling more and more.

While Germany win it at home? Will France or England show their player strength? Will Belgium put a good run together? Will Spain walk through everyone? Lots of questions still to ask and it will be fun to see how it all plays out.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Interesting group stage... Got to see a few matches live, watch more from fan zones, and then the rest at pubs or lots projecting on the sides of buildings. I love Europe!

The oddest thing from all that I saw was, while in Prague, it seemed like no one even cared that the Chechs were playing. They were playing Portugal, and I expected the city to be all crazy for their team, but man, we had a hard time finding a place showing the match!

Dutch fans were EVERYWHERE! Every city we visited, every country, the Dutch showed up in all locations and not just on the days their team played.

Albany fans are intense. Very nice people when not trying to get into a fan zone or a stadium to watch their team. haha

English fans were the worst to deal with... I say that with a ton of respect to the people, but the fans we came across, most were just asshats! I played ball in London and I know the passion of the country for the sport, but these fans were another level.

I played in a 7v7 mini tourny at a fan zone in Berlin. Was fun to play with all the different nationalities. Footy is truly a unifying game.

Now for the teams..... Each team aside from Spain, has had a off match or two. Holland squeaked in, France didnt have their own goal and then the first one was a PK.

Spain and I'll say Portugal looked the most together teams, BUT, now we are in the knockout stage... This is where all things can happen and teams are now gelling more and more.

While Germany win it at home? Will France or England show their player strength? Will Belgium put a good run together? Will Spain walk through everyone? Lots of questions still to ask and it will be fun to see how it all plays out.

quikzyyy 28 days ago
Arsenal 429 9003

@DarthFooty did you manage to catch up with the Sax guy? wish I had more time to go for at least one match

DarthFooty 28 days ago

@quikzyyy I did not see him in any of the fan zones I went to, but might have missed him here and there. Did a lot of walking around each city, so was not at the zones the entire time they were open. Did see peeps on the trams playing instruments for tips. Not sure if they were "really playing" because here in the states we have a bunch of peeps faking the songs. Do what ya gotta do I guess.

_Pelle_ 27 days ago

Italy was sooo lame…

England easy way to the final?

DarthFooty 26 days ago

That Spain vs Germany match will be crazy. I do feel like Spain is the better overall team right now.

Hoping Belgium can knock off France tomorrow, but like Spain, France is the better team.

England just doing enough to progress, and Bellingham used some of the big tournament magic he is getting from Real Madrid. They have the Swiss next, and the Swiss are looking pretty good right now.

Footy_watch 25 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

England have rode their luck too far now, they will get thrashed by Switzerland. I think the final will be Spain vs Switzerland

United_Hates_Blues 23 days ago
Manchester United, England 14 994

^lmao

Wow it's shaping up to be such a great Tournament!

I really don't want to make predictions! I'm just going to enjoy the footy.

enter image description here