Euro 2024
_Pelle_ 3 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 158 6918

So… who do you think will win it all?

My bet is on France 😁

Comments
Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 27 1904

The Friday matches are worthy of finals. I hope cr7 can finally score and help his team win.

United_Hates_Blues 2 months ago
Manchester United, England 14 997

Spain vs Germany is going really good!!!

Extra time now. What a brilliant goal by Germany

(Spain)Brilliant assist by Barca billion dollar man xD

_Pelle_ 2 months ago

Really good game.

But do you think Germany should have had a penalty on that handball during OT?

I had a hard time to decide whether to agree or disagree with ref.

United_Hates_Blues 2 months ago Edited

Watching the France vs Portugal match rn.

Dembele scores first pk.

Now cr7 ......... Goalllllllll

Update Felix hits the post Portugal are out .

Yeah that handball could've been given vs Germany

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Watching the France vs Portugal match rn.

Dembele scores first pk.

Now cr7 ......... Goalllllllll

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 27 1904

But do you think Germany should have had a penalty on that handball during OT?

That couldn't be more of an easy handball decision. However, the same referee gave a much more difficult handball decision in favour of Germany in a previous match so he evened out the decisions which makes it fair in the end.

Whilst I wanted Ronaldo to go through Portugal's football made me want them to get eliminated and they didn't create any chances for Ronaldo until extra time.

Now I really want England to get battered by Switzerland and Turkey to beat Netherlands.

Algerino 2 months ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 850

France is the most boring team to watch. They have scored three goals in the tournament. Two have been own goals and one penalty.

United_Hates_Blues 2 months ago Edited

Spain through with help from barca billion dollar kid.

Algerino England too, Southgate loves late goal tactic. Tomorrow's game will be so interesting.
Eng vs Netherlands.

• History

Spain through with help from barca billion dollar kid.

Algerino England too and Southgate loves late goal tactics. Tomorrow's game will be so interesting.
Eng vs Netherlands

_Pelle_ 2 months ago Edited

Man… Mbappé has been such a disappointment the entire tournament. I can’t even say it’s fair that France reached the semi-finals with the way they’ve played.

And if Mbappé plays like this at Real Madrid, he won’t have a guaranteed place in the starting eleven.

France played better in the second half, but overall Spain deserved to go through to the final.

• History

Man… Mbappé has been such a disappointment the entire tournament. I can’t say it’s fair that France reached the semi-finals.

If he plays like this, he won’t have a guaranteed place in the starting eleven at Real Madrid.

France played better in the second half, but overall Spain deserved to go through to the final.

Man… Mbappé has been such a disappointment the entire tournament. I can’t even say it’s fair that France reached the semi-finals with the way they’ve played.

And if Mvappé plays like this, he won’t have a guaranteed place in the starting eleven at Real Madrid.

And if Mvappé plays like this at Real Madrid, he won’t have a guaranteed place in the starting eleven.

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 27 1904

Mbappé has been such a disappointment the entire tournament.

That shouldn't be a surprise. He's past his best already, he can peak again but i dont know if he will do that. Just watch him when he was a teenager, you will be shocked how much worse he has become and that's because he chose to stay in ligue 1 when he shoudlve left after 2 seasons with PSG.
He talks about being competitive. If that was true he wouldn't have wasted his best years at PSG.

Algerino 2 months ago Edited
Napoli, Algeria 6 850

With FIFA ranking within brackets, Spain has played against:
France (2)
Croatia (9)
Italy (10)
Germany (16)
Albania (66)
Georgia (74)

And has won every single game after 90 mins, with injuries and suspensions on key players. 13-3 in goal difference.

England has played against:
Netherlands (7)
Switzerland (19)
Denmark (21)
Serbia (32)
Slovakia (45)
Slovenia (57)

And has won only three games after 90 mins. 7-4 in goal difference.

If Spain loses the final, it will be a sad day for football all over the world except for England. 😆🤪

• History

With FIFA ranking within brackets, Spain has played against:
France (2)
Croatia (9)
Italy (10)
Germany (16)
Albania (66)
Georgia (74)

And has won every single game after 90 mins, with injuries and suspensions on key players. 13-3 in goal difference.

England has played against:
Netherlands (7)
Switzerland (19)
Denmark (21)
Serbia (32)
Slovakia (45)
Slovenia (57)

And has won only three games after 90 mins. 7-4 in goal difference.

If Spain loses the final, it will be a sad day for football all over the world except for England.

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 27 1904

It feels like it's England's time and they will win it somehow.

But Spain are favourites and they should win in normal time.

Emobot7 2 months ago
542 11468

I swear people are still looking down on England despite the fact they reach the last 8 of every major tournament they played in since Southgate took over, okay, they don't do it in a pretty way but they alway go far. Honestly, this year could be it for them, though I think most people agree Spain are favorite, maybe even more so than Italy was in 2021.

For me, this England team is a less fonctional France team but with more individual quality in a couple of area. Personally, I wouldn't be sad if England were to win it, would be the reward of them knocking on the door for the last 6 years but honestly, as a lover of beautiful football and of well worked gameplan, I have a small preference for Spain.

_Pelle_ 2 months ago

Spain has been head and shoulders above everyone else. But the final is a game that players will sacrifice a leg and an arm to win. So I feel like it’s impossible to predict the outcome.

DarthFooty 2 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1131

Spain should be the favorites and have shown their cards well thus far. If they can be clinical and get a goal or two up early, England will surely struggle. However, if the score is zeros or say 1-1 late on, England will snatch it. The ball is bouncing their way.

United_Hates_Blues 2 months ago

Match still on as we speak

But I predicted it. Honestly I'm would've wanted it to go anyway.

enter image description here

_Pelle_ 2 months ago Edited

So Spain it is… Deservedly the champions. 7 games 7 wins… beating Italy, Croatia, France, Germany and England. Almost every other big team.

There’s simply no debate to have on whether it’s fair.

• History

So Spain it is… Deservedly the champions. 7 games 7 wins… beating Italy, Croatia, France, Germany and England. Almost every other big team.

There’s simply no debate.

Emobot7 2 months ago
542 11468

@Pelle Don't forget Georgia, they are massive! But joke aside, pretty happy with this results, Spain were the best team overall and played the best football from end to start.

Never understood why Southgate refused to play positively from the start even though they did well every time they were running after the score.

Also, what players we have for the future though with Nico Williams and Lamine Yamal. Can't wait to watch more from those lad.

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 27 1904

Never understood why Southgate refused to play positively from the start even though they did well every time they were running after the score.

Because Southgate is one of the worst managers in football, he has no CV and yet he's managing one of the most talented England squads.

Kane, Foden, Bellingham were awful in every game this tournament but he still forced them to play even out of position. They have had good seasons with their clubs but they just don't work in this England team.

Watkins, Toney, Palmer shouldve played instead of them. Walker is another one who is finished and shouldn't have played.

If the manager played to the strength of the players England couldve won but they were awful in every game and didn't deserve to reach the final.

Nico Williams

This guy is not good. He's another average player with pace which fools everyone making them excited.

Lamine Yamal is the real talent and much younger.

DarthFooty 2 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1131

Spain completely earned the title and are, in my opinion, the top team in the world right now.

Emobot7 2 months ago
542 11468

@Footy I don't disagree with what you say about England and Southgate, I'm actually quite surprise he decided to leave but it was propably time tbf. Hopefully, next manager will be more ambitious in his gameplan and won't be scared to bring foward players who work in his system.

As for Williams, I think only time will tell, last season was his first real breakthrough season and honestly, if he can maintain this kind of number per season in term of statistic, I think most team would love to have him.