West Ham disallowed goal against Chelsea

Reece James kickout on Antonio

Philippe Coutinho disallowed goal for offside against Manchester City

VVD yellow card tackle against Everton

Mitchell own goal ruled out for foul

Comments
quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Thats what bother me the most, how can they get away with just saying sorry whenever they make a mistake which could directly influence the life of hundred of peoples at different club?

It's Mike Riley, corrupted ex-ref, so I don't really expect anything from the organisation like probably most of people, yet somehow every weekend they manage to put some decision which no one can understand.

Algerino 2 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

quikzyyys take on Emersons red card? 😂

Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Algerino Don't seem like much controversy to me, stud on legs, extremely late, nowhere near the ball? Just a pretty stupid move from Emerson, haven't seen lots of people arguing it wasn't a red. Don't understand why folk seem to make this an Arsenal thing since quikzyyy himself never brought up any decision against Arsenal in this thread.

Edit: And let say its a yellow instead of a red, this only prove his point, even if the wrong decision advantage his team, that still mean the ref aren't doing a very good job at making correct important call. I think nobody want bad ref influencing the results even if it help you on the short term because chance are they will also take those point in the long term anyway with more bad decision.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Algerino Don't seem like much controversy to me, stud on legs, extremely late, nowhere near the ball? Just a pretty stupid move from Emerson, haven't seen lots of people arguing it wasn't a red. Don't understand why folk seem to make this an Arsenal thing since quikzyyy himself never brought up any decision against Arsenal in this thread.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Algerino

My take is it was one of the dumbest red cards, he had absolutely no desire to play the ball, just went straight above his ankle from behind.

If Xhaka made that decision there wouldn't be any debate and anyone would call him stupid.

Greatone 2 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

it's all reputation with these refs

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Leeds were offside before the Saliba handball, they showed it on replays before the penalty was taken but VAR ignored it. Justice in the end when Bamford missed

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

they didn't ignore it, they made stupid rules, referees for once followed the rules perfectly.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

How did the ref follow the rules?

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Referee was shown Saliba handball: he made right decision giving penalty.

Replays can show the offside before it, but VAR can't go all the way back there, because it's different passage of play

Greatone 1 year ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

but that definitely was the same passage of play. absurd to say otherwise. same thing when odegard tackled and then 20 seconds later we scored.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Bernado silva clearly puts his foot in an area where he knows the defender's foot will pass to get tripped up with no intention to keep going for the ball. He shouldve got a yellow but the ref awarded a penalty to City instead

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

how in the fucking world wasn’t that a penalty on Gabriel Jesus

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Is this the incident in question?

Because if yes, I kinda agree thats a penality, at least as much as the pen McTominay gave against Chelsea. Honestly, why can't the ref have any conistency, need to do something because right now its way too easy to control the game by telling the ref not to blow those. Hate it.

Footy_watch 1 year ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

0.000000000000001 second advantage

What is the ref doing here smh. Sums up his performance.

• History

enter image description here

What is the ref doing here smh. Sums up his performance.

_Pelle_ 1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

West Ham - Bournemouth 2-0

Two goals where ”handball” was involved, and VAR.

I feel both calls were not 100% correct.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Shocking and ironic decisions. Blatant handball in the first west ham goal. Then for the penalty, a defender's arms will always be in that position naturally when they dive to make a block.

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002
  • @Embot yep, and this was after: Jesus (penalty incident)

“I spoke with him (referee) straight afterwards and he said ‘If you go down before maybe I can give a penalty’. But I think I was fair, I tried to hold and keep standing and tried to finish the action but in the end he grabbed me and it was impossible”

How does any of this make any sense, match fixing at it's best.

Algerino 1 year ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

I also saw west hams game. I agree with ref first goal but I also agree with Footy_watch there was nothing the defender could do. But Benrahma scored so Im happy lol

Emobot7 1 year ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy So basically, what your saying, is that as long as the defender manage to keep the attacking player on his two, he can hold him and stop him from playing the ball as much as he want? We need to tell this to the defender of our favorite team lol.

• History

@quikzyyy So basically, what your telling, is that as long as the defender manage to keep the attacking player on his two, he can hold him and stop him from playing the ball as much as he want? We need to tell this to the defender of our favorite team lol.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

What a joke, de Brunner barely gets touched, never a penalty