Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

English Premier League top4
Comments
quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Why should I respect your opinion after all your hating towards Arsenal? I would ask you how City is representing England better than Arsenal with all respect?

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

"Southampton, because they're beautiful to watch"
"Arsenal don't represent England (in UCL I guess?) as well as City & Chelsea"

Something's fishy here. Guess I'm not going to say anything else on this. Laughing.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@quickzyy

Would you rather he showed love towards Arsenal ?

My prediction

1. Chelsea - As I see not many will disagree . I would say we even exceeded our own expectations so far . I hope we will continue strong .
  2. City - still powerhouse and yet to hit their form
  3. Arsenal - I think key injured players are going to be back on time to push for top 4 and stay healthy till the end of the season .
  4. Manchester United - Lousi Van Gaal and that attacking force is too good to be left out of top 4 at the end of the season.
JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696
  1. Chelsea
  2. City
  3. United
  4. Arsenal
quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Nope, I'm glad he's not an Arsenal fan. I agree with your prediction, maybe United 3rd and Arsenal 4th with our form.

liverpollfcangryfan 10 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

chelsea man united man city arsenal/liverpool

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Well quikzyy , he will hate on Arsenal . It is ok , move on . At least he is honest , respect that .

United is certainly will be shopping in January for defenders . If I was Wenger I would have bought one big defensive midfielder who can bully players and sit deep . Grzegorz Krychowiak looks like a good buy if Arsenal are serious . And Again if I was Wenger I would have been very serious about buying him .

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Partially agree with Marcus, but there is a fine line between honest, and provocative... let's try to avoid that. so please close that discussion and move on.

United needs better world class defenders, and LVG will get our system running smoothly, I have great faith in this work.

manchesterutI 10 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

You fools make me laugh. Why on earth would I cheer for a team that even its players don't honor. Should I mention some names? Its become the laughing stock, up to a point where a website was created to troll them. Give it a couple of years and you'll see, Arsenal will never be on top 5. We're too cheap to spend money on players cos we're think we're good with average players.

There are more and more XD

Chelsea, City and United boards are serious about their club. Every year, they invest in their team. Does Arsenal board do the same? Should I mention the 9 years? Its gonna be a longer period this time around. For more on this matter read: https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/the-rundown/26-things-won-t-believe-happened-since-arsenal-114657247.html

Why city should be in the UCL instead of Arsenal? True that they haven't been that good in the last years in the UCL but with the experience and fund ( which they don't lack on), they will do better. Arsenal? They're on a decline. Once Wenger retires, not only you can kiss 4th spot goodbye, but you might say "Hi" to the premiership with the cheap board that you got. Ticket prices keep going up, shirt prices going up, while spending for the team stays the same...I wonder where this money goes. Certainly not for the team. To emphasize the while thing, in the long run, City will outperform Arsenal by miles.

Yeah.

HorseAFC 10 years ago
60 798
  1. Chelsea
    2.Man City
    3.Arsenal/Man United
  2. Man United/Arsenal
HorseAFC 10 years ago
60 798

@ManchesterutI stop being a cunt. You are probably a gloryhunting twat (judging by your name and the team you support) and you are talking about loyalty. lol. Probably the most unproffesional comment I've ever made and wouldn't be surprised if this got deleted. Please fuck off and stop hating on Arsenal saying we won't spend. We've bought world class players over the last two seasons (Alexis, Ozil, Chambers, Debuchy, Welbeck and Ospina) They've all performed well for the club and show that they love the club. No hate on Real Madrid but please research you're facts before going on about Arsenal. (sorry that this message was so jumbled)

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

1- Chelsea
2- City/United
3- City/United
4- Arsenal

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Arsenal have a decent squad, but I believe they will get nowhere as long as they hold on to Wenger. He is an absolute fool nowadays, and needs to be replaced with someone of Klopp or Simeone's quality. Until then, I do not rate Arsenal as much of a good team.

manchesterutI 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, England 23 388

@HorseAFC I tried to keep it as cool as I could, but being provoked by 2 Arsenal fan, and a mod who dont say anything about their provocation but "edits" my "provocations". Again, I just stated my opinion and would like to be respected whether its for or against Arsenal. You dont agree with it? Amazing, we can have a clean conversation about that and not go barbaric mode on it.

As far as the world class players? Yeah, they're all good, but none of them are in the position which Arsenal have been weak for the past seasons. They should have gotten Song from Barca, instead of letting him go to West Ham. Flamini and Arteta are below average players. Fernando and Matic are one of the reasons that City and Chelsea have been doing great. Look how Chelsea changed last season after Matic came back. They lack in that role, yet Wenger chooses not to get someone there.

Edit: I agree with you Dyna. He still uses tactics he used 10 years ago and is too suborn to change, but again after he leaves, it can go either way. They can become better or worse depending on who they get. Doubt Klopp will ever leave Dortmund.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@HorseAFC I tried to keep it as cool as I could, but being provoked by 2 Arsenal fan, and a mod who dont say anything about their provocation but "edits" my "provocations". Again, I just stated my opinion and would like to be respected whether its for or against Arsenal. You dont agree with it? Amazing, we can have a clean conversation about that and not go barbaric mode on it.

As far as the world class players? Yeah, they're all good, but none of them are in the position which Arsenal have been weak for the past seasons. They should have gotten Song from Barca, instead of letting him go to West Ham. Flamini and Arteta are below average players. Fernando and Matic are one of the reasons that City and Chelsea have been doing great. Look how Chelsea changed last season after Matic came back. They lack in that role, yet Wenger chooses not to get someone there.

HorseAFC 10 years ago
60 798

@manchesterutI I'm not usually like this. Just got pissed off (guess you could say I was a bit butthurt). Sorry.

goalazo 10 years ago
Bayern Munich, Italy 0 13

arsenal stuck in past. not top 4 material i think this season. maybe united get back in, if lvg makes them play good. everton and tottenham maybe surprise too.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Would Arsenal Injured XI get top 4?

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

^Lol no, you guys would get run over more than you are now with a team like that.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I think you guy would definitely make to top 4 if this injured team stayed not "injured"