Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Emiliano Sala
NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I'm surprise no one has made any topic about this? He's still missing to this day

Comments
Jimbet 5 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

yeah.. i saw the news also.. He was on his way to Cardiff but plane gone missing..

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I was going to, but had no time until now, really sad news.. Even though no plane was found, we can't expect anything except death..

RIP :(

NovaRuk 5 years ago

Fck me even though I'm not really concern about this but really pains me that it was his dreams to play in the EPL and he even rejected to play at China

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Had no idea, this doesn't sound good at all. Feel bad for his family and his friends. Hope they find what happened to the plane so they can get some closure on this. :(

FoxMulder 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 4 257

He sent a terrifying message about the awful condition of the plane to his friends on whatsapp minutes before the flight
:(

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I saw the news yesterday but didn't even want to post it. Feels like this happens too often :(

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

RIP, this really does suck. He was so motivated to be playing PL football. I understand everyone has their time, but the manner of his death was very unfortunate. Even though it’s not Confirmed, a 1 hour flight has been missing for 48 hours, very unlikely he’s alive sadly.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

He was only 28 yrs old. Life is short.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He wasn’t thinking of a move to be sincere, greedy president took the 22 mil and sold him without the coach agreement and the player didn’t have his say even if his wages were going to be doubled.
The weather was not good to cross the sea, Nantes President played with his life and played with the club future. Don’t want to be him right now.
Only a miracle could send him back to his family now.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@tiki A bit harsh on the president, from what I understand, Sala himself refused an offer from Cardiff to get a paid domestic flight to England which would have been a lot safer. Still, I agree if the player didn't want to move, then the president should have push for the move. Still think the guy was not responsible for the player mean of transport, at least, it seem to me like he wasn't involved.

NovaRuk 5 years ago

The police has ended their search and rescue for Sala and other persons involved. Baffles me that he was only missing for few days yet they are still searching for Madeleine McCann who's missing in almost 12 years

NovaRuk 5 years ago

So will Cardiff get a refund?

No they won't but Nantes will probably donate all that money to Sala's family.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think both parties are covered by insurance, but that's least. No money will bring him back, enter image description here

Rest in peace both, Emiliano and the pilot David Ibbotson..

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@sandrito Wtf ? The guy is dead, and he never reached Wales to sign anything. Who really cares if the deal was done or not...
@nova The 22 mil will never be donated to family, not in our world at least, maybe in a parallel one ruled by fair people.
@emo yeah I know I’m being rude but both player and coach insisted to stay at least till summer. It’s impossible to sell your best player in mid season, it’s a very bad message you send to the dressing room.
It’s ok in the summer, you get proper replacement, start pre season and get time to adapt. Coach Vahid went crazy in his last press conference and criticized President decision publicly which is very rare in France that a coach criticize his boss and the owner of the club in this case...

Président is not responsible for his death it’s not my point, but this trip should have never happened imo. Specially for 22 mil.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@sandrito Wtf ? The guy is dead, and he never reached Wales to sign anything. Who really cares if the deal was done or not...
@nova The 22 mil will never be donated to family, not in our world at least, maybe in a parallel one ruled by fair people.
@emo yeah I know I’m being rude but both player and coach insisted to stay at least till summer. It’s impossible to sell your best player in mid season, it’s a very bad message you send to the dressing room.
It’s ok in the summer, you get proper replacement, start pre season and get time to adapt. Coach Vahid went crazy in his last press conference and criticized President decision publicly which is very rare in France that a coach criticize his boss and the owner of the club in this case...

Président is not responsible for his death it’s not my point, but this trip should have never happened imo. Specially for 22 mil.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Thanks for the share, I wasn’t aware about the president.

NovaRuk 5 years ago

This whole thing smells of conspiracy the fact that they can't find a bloody plane in 2019. Emiliano might be the most unluckiest athlete in the world right now, it's just heartbreaking

Golefty 5 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Smells of a conspiracy? its just sad and unfortunate and seems like it was completely avoidable the Malaysia airlines flight was a boeing 77 all they found was few peices months later ,they searched for 3 years and didnt find the actual plane.

Sala was in a two person aircraft, over english channel which is a smaller place to look but there are strong currents and large tides , and if the plane sunk there probably not going to find anything...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Smells of a conspiracy? = the Malaysia airlines flight... it was a boeing 77 all they found was peices ,they searched for 3 years and didnt find the plane.

Sala was in a two person aircraft, over english channel which is a smaller place to look but there are strong currents 6 meter tides on the islands, and if the plane sunk there probably not going to find anything...

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

How so many people and things can just go missing without a trace is beyond me.

expertfootball11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He's dead... I can't believe that people still thought that they were going to find him. In winter time you cannot survive in freezing water for more than 30 minutes. Anyway, rest in peace and bless his family.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

RIP