Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Emiliano Sala
NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I'm surprise no one has made any topic about this? He's still missing to this day

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Why didn't he fly private jet? Or commercial? Man, i would never fly that little coffin with wings!

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"We spoke to the player and asked him if he wanted us to make arrangements for his flight which, quite frankly, would have been commercial. He declined and made his own arrangements. I can't tell you who arranged the flight because I don't know at this stage - but it certainly wasn't Cardiff City."

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Well, with all respect to his family and to their loss, but obviously this guy wasn't the sharpest knife in kitchen drawer.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 Agreed, seem like he should have said yes to Cardiff, maybe the timing didn't match his though. Who know.

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

The number of casualties in flight accidents in the year 2018 increased by 900 percent than the previous year.

Rest in peace.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

increased?Wtf. I thought each year it decreases.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

respect to Nantes fans and players.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

BREAKING The plane carrying Emiliano Sala and David Ibbotson has been found, their families have been told.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy @NovaRuk Some ammount of closure for the family at least. Still think its a damn shame though. :(

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

The body in the plane has been confirmed as Emiliano Sala.

R.I.P :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The body in the plane has been confirmed to be Emiliano Sala.

R.I.P :(

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Absolute tragedy. Nobody deserves such bad luck in life. My heart goes out to all that are directly affected by this (his peers, friends and family). How did it go wrong?

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@iHEART Apparently, its the agent fault, from what I understood, he was the one who wanted his player in Cardiff asap. :(

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

:(

R.I.P.

I hope everyone else learns from this tragedy

Golefty 5 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Thought i would share some his highlights from Nantes, he would have been a great addition to the premiere league, strong, direct, aerial threat.
I' hope his body being found provides some closure for the family, friends, and fans.

RIP Sala

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thought is share some his highlights from nantes, he would have been a great addition to the premiere league, strong, direct, aerial threat.
I' hope his body being found provides some closure for the family, friends, and fans.

RIP Sala