Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Eldense involved in match fixing (against Barcelona B)
Comments
chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Yeah i saw that.... the coach has been arrested

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

why am i not even surprised?

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

No way ! I bet Barcelona A is very ashamed of their BArcelona B

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Seriously,

Look at the haters.

Look at the title of this thread "Barcelona B involved in match fixing"

It's Eldense's Italian stakeholders's involvement and the coach, do you guys ACTUALLY CLICK on the article nor check any source of news properly, or you just see the word Barcelona, Real and jump on them?

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Who cares ? Coach represents Barcelona . Therefore , another crap from Barcelona

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

interesting

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Seriously,
Look at the haters.
Look at the title of this thread "Barcelona B involved in match fixing"

That's a fair title for this thread, it's not like I'm lying or anything. I didn't say anything bad just that Barcelona B is somehow involved.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Marcus:

Who cares ? Coach represents Barcelona . Therefore , another crap from Barcelona

are you serious right now? What coach represent Barcelona???, it has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with coaches from Barcelona.

@Golazo111: you prove from time to time again you are just a troll hater.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

you prove from time to time again you are just a troll hater.

Excuse me? I have my own opinion about stuff just like anyone else, that doesn't make me a hater, who do I hate here exactly? Barcelona B in the third league? Wow, I'm so fuming...give me a break will you?

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

You keep bashing baiting, accusing anything related to Barcelona, don't bring up the B stuff. We are not stupid. You know exactly what you have been doing, dont sneak away!

You can have your own opinion, you can hate them all you want, but please avoid trolling and bring up unreasonable crap. And if you do, make it fair and admit you hate them. Nobody ask you to like them.

I hate Man City, sometimes Chelsea but I don't constantly troll them!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

You keep bashing baiting, accusing anything related to Barcelona, don't bring up the B stuff. We are not stupid. You know exactly what you have been doing, dont sneak away!

You can have your own opinion, you can hate them all you want, but please avoid trolling an unreasonable crap. And if you do, make it fair and admit you hate them. Nobody ask you to like them.

I hate Man City, sometimes Chelsea but I don't constantly troll them!

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The article did not state that Barcelona B were involved in match-fixing. Eldense was. I'm changing the title of the thread to make it more accurate.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It was match vs Barcelona B that ended 12:0. My title is fine youre just triggered.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Everyone is triggered , but facts are facts .

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Lol anyone connecting this to Barcelona is seriously reaching. Barcelona just happened to be the opponent. The coach and players made bets to lose by a big amount and threw the game. People can't even take 5 minutes to read an article to come to a conclusion. Original title was click bait at its finest.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@rain

Barcelona just happened to be the opponent? I'm not sure you're entirely aware of what match-fixing is lol

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Sun, then please enlighten me. Because its very clear from the article, and others, that players from Eldense had made bets the score at half time would be 8-0. Its even stated that there are recordings of it. Players came forward stating they were being offered 30k Euros to rig the match and 4 agreed (more money than most will make playing in that division, and they were relegation bound). Sure, Barcelona B is a good opponent to fix because the score could seem like a fluke, a one off. But I have 0 reason to believe Barcelona B players or coaches are involved. Its not needed to involve them if you plan on letting goals be scored, watch the highlight reel of youtube and youll see how blatant that was. 11 random players from a sunday match would do better.

I recall a similar case in Spain on one of the lower leagues were there was a betting scandal focused around a team having an excessive amounts of corners. It was similarly investigated.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@SunFlash

It depends on the type of match-fixing.

If, for example, the referee was paid to make Barcelona B win, then the main culprit would certainly be Barcelona B.

But in this case, the Eldense players were paid to lose. Different scenario. I'm sure Barcelona B will be investigated since they were the opponents on the night, but there is no reason for us fans to suspect them unless they are proven guilty.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Why would Barca b want to win a game that bad ? Do they want promotion? No. Do they fear relegation ? No. Do they have any challenge to make by ultimately winning ? Obviously no :D
Do people insist on hating ? ;D Blatant trolling tentative, thats Barca B folks, they don't have any challenge to play for rather than give youngsters playing time...

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Man, that really suck. :( Corruption in football is BS, no matter the level. Well, despite the controversy around the title of the thread (didn't saw any of it), would like to thanks Golazo111 for the share, its very interesting.

@Dynastian True, even though it never look good for the opponent in match like that. Hope they get to the bottom of it.

@Tiki I agree that for a youth team side, it would be pretty stupid to have their game fixed, not a great way for your player to improve. However, didn't they get relegated recently? Could put some pressure on the manager at the very least. :S

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Man, that really suck. :( Corruption in football is BS, no matter the level. Well, despite the controversy around the title of the thread (didn't saw any of it), would like to thanks Golazo111 for the share, its very interesting.

@Dynastian True, even though it never look good for the opponent in match like that. Hope they get to the bottom of it.