Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

Comments
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

me actually:enter image description here

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

I got Lazio, Zenit, Atletico, Lyon, Marseille, Sporting, Dortmund, and Arsenal. Arsenal is the better team and having the decisive match played in London makes Arsenal clear favorites.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11435

Leipzig vs Zenith, Marseille vs Bilbao and Milan vs Arsenal will be the most high profile game. As for my prediction, I'd pretty much like the same thing as Yvan21 even though Bilbao might go trough. I wouldn't mind seeing AC Milan going trought as I like them very much but I still think Arsenal will propably make it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Leipzig vs Zenith, Marseille vs Bilbao and Milan vs Arsenal will be the most high profile game. As for my prediction, I'd pretty much like the same thing as Yvan21 even though Bilbao might go trough.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Marseille vs Bilbao cool

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Great matchups in UEL, bit worse than previous round but still exciting.

• Lazio should definitely win against Dynamo and getting good run in UEL could make some players wanna stay, so I guess they won't throw the competition away like Napoli did.
  • Leizpig-Zenit will be great match but I think Leipzig will get to next round.
  • Lokomotiv is great club but Atletico will go through.
  • Lyon to beat CSKA easily.
  • Marseille-Athletic should be dramatic.
  • Sporting got easiest opponent here.
  • Dortmund-Salzburg will be great match IMO.
  • Arsenal has better squad than Milan but you never know Wenger.
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

Most interesting matchup for you?

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

After this round it can be much easier to predict who will win it :p

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

Glorious as our european status is, we have to be considered favorites, don't we? Not just for this round, but for winning the competition as well. Not to mention our recent form. There's not a team here even near to compare with the 7 times european champions!enter image description here

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Arsenal has a curse lol. I tell ya

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

Of course they're cursed. They were drawn against the european giant and they're about to get knocked out...

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

^ Lolz History Channel.

Atletico will be the winner of the competition. I’m just interested of who would make it further.
Lyon got lucky, Marseille not at all. I believe BVB or Arsenal/Milan could go far. But Atletico is in superb form comparing to first half of the season.
They got Vitolo and Diego Costa directly injected in first squad, Carasco-Gameiro back from injury in full fitness, and Griezmann last chance to win something before leaving. + Best defense in Europe right now statistically... Clearly a CL final stage level. It would be a surprise not to see them lift the trophy.
I would have loved for Marseille a Russian team because of their winter break, players aren’t 100% reason why Eastern team struggle in European competitions.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@NTziou

They were drawn against the european giant and they're about to get knocked out...

good luck bro

enter image description here

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

Well, 50-50 then?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@NTziou @quikzyyy Good luck to both Milan and Arsenal and may the best team win. :D

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Milan are favorites, but not because of their past, because Arsenal have declined a lot as well.

We need our revenge though, hopefully we win this tie.

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

What revenge? Were it not for our heavy schedule, you would have been eliminated already. I mean, how can you compare the giant (second only to Real Madrid) with the trophyless dwarf? Be serious, guys... Not to mention your head coach. Come on...

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

And since when does past shape future in football?

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Were it not for our heavy schedule, you would have been eliminated already.

LMAO.

how can you compare the giant (second only to Real Madrid) with the trophyless dwarf?

the giant who didn't play in UCL last 4 seasons and finished 8th, 10th, 7th & 6th in the league...

Bring it on already

NTziou 6 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

So we fell asleep for a little while. Did we stop being giants? Past plays a huge role, otherwise Real and ACM would be considered equals with the trophyless. And Croatian friend, you are giants as well. You always begin as third european favorite. You should be proud and aware.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So we fell asleep for a little while. Did we stop being giants? Past plays a huge role, otherwise Real and ACM would be considered equals with the trophyless.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I think that the chinese owners of AC Milan are pretty much bankrupt.