{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EL DRAW: round of 16
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@NTziou You might seriously consider chilling out mate, your starting to sound a bit more like a troll than a passionate fan. Respect other and promote good behaviour please, no need to act tough and trashtalk, this isn't what we want on this forum. :(

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

Yeah, you're right my man... I got carried away. Sorry everyone. I'll pull out from that talk.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@NTziou Don't worry, it happen to everyone to get heated up by a discussion, whats important and worthy of praise is to realize when you go too far. ;)

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

Yeah...And quickzyyy, sorry dude... Although i enjoyed the debate a bit...

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You London dwarves, with all your russian oligarchs' money, are so useless

So wait, do you even realise that your team, AC Milan, went down as soon as Berlusconi lost his power once and for all? It was much easier when the biggest mafia guy / Prime Minister of Italy had AC Milan as one of his toys wasn't it?

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

Sorry from you too, Golazo...No more comments.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo Give it a rest mate, he said he was sorry already. If he can be chill, I'm sure you can be as well. ;)

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Group hugs guys!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@tuanenter image description here

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emo: not quite

Here:
enter image description here

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@NTziou, will Netherlands win WC trophy because they were good once? No, you can't draw the line between history and present this easy in football.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Croatian Thats true, but still, team with higher history and better record tend to have a certain pedigree and pride that help them do well in certain occasssion. Thats how I feel anyway. :)

United_Hates_Blues 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 14 985

Guess I'm watching EL again. :) I don't hug man. xD back off

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Guess I'm watching EL again. :)

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

NTziou

I meant revenge for UCL tie a few years ago when you had Boateng and Ibra and Robinho.

I can surely see why NTziou is confident here. No one disregard him, he may not put it in correct ways but Milan are surely favourites here atm. Don’t underestimate Milan and overestimate Arsenal.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@UnitedHateBlues I fear you don't have a say in the matter, comme make a big hug to big bro Emo now! :D

@amir Well, maybe you are right, it will be an interesting game for sure. Arsenal got quality but so does Milan and Gattuso is starting to get pretty good results now. He might lack a bit of experience though but I really like how he started turning thing aroung for Milan. Nearly hoping he stay now. :) Forza Milan! COYG! May the best team win! :D

United_Hates_Blues 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Lord XD and make sure my boy AlexBatak is there.